Richard Harmon was born on August 18, 1991 in Mississauga, Canada. Keywords Search By People: Age, Height, Weight, Weight in Pound, Height in Feet, Wiki, Bio, Family, Brother, Sister, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Birth Date, Nickname, Eye Color, Hair Color, Father, Mother, Husband, Wife, Daughter, Son, School Name, Educational Qualification, Favorite Actors, Favorite Actress, Favorite Color, Favorite Food, Favorite Animal, Hobbies, Net Worth, Salary, Phone Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, House Address, Website, Photo, Children, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Real Name, Instagram ID, Facebook Page, TikTok ID. Furthermore, some of his more television films are ‘Christmas Icetastrophe’ in 2014, ‘A Mother’s Instinct’, and ‘The Hollow’ in 2015. In September 2017, he participated in the. View Full Report . Richard Harmon Fans Also Viewed . Rhiannon Fish. He has recently made a recurring role as Max Borman in the 2019 series ‘Van Helsing’ in season 4. Richard Schiff- An American Actor, and Comedian, Richard Hatch - An American Actor, Writer, as well…, Richard Madden –A Scottish actor best known for…. Madelaine Petsch. Likewise, his does not have an official Facebook page yet. More Leos. To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. Richard Harmon started his career an actor and best known for his work on The 100 (2014), I Still See You (2018) and The Age of Adaline (2015). Being cast as John Murphy in the sci-fi drama TV series. Richard Harmon Next B'Day After: 2 Months, 9 Days: Intresting Facts About Richard Harmon; Richard Harmon has taken breaths around: 681,890,414 times (approx.) Going by his social media feed, they seemed to have started going out somewhere in 2015. He was born to father Allan Harmon who is a director and to mother Cynde Harmon who is a producer. You have entered an incorrect email address! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); His parents are director Allan Harmon and producer Cynde Harmon; his sister is actress Jessica Harmon.He made his acting debut in the 2002 television series Jeremiah.. Richard Harmon is a Canadian actor and producer who is best known for The 100 (2014), I Still See You (2018) and The Age of Adaline (2015). He stands at a height of 5ft 9inch. Your email address will not be published. Richard Harmon has made himself known to many from his professional acting career. Every time he gets a new role, he sets time aside to listen to a bunch of songs and select the ones best suited for the specific role. Having portrayed Julian Randol in the Canadian science-fiction TV series. Facebook. Mobile phone. Your email address will not be published. Richard Harmon - Age, Bio, Faces and Birthday. He got an agent by the age of 10 and started auditioning soon after. Born: Richard Scott Harmon. Richard Harmon. Richard Harmon is the winner of the 2019 Anaheim International Film Festival Award shared with his cast for ‘Puppet Killer. He is currently 29 years old with Leo star sign. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. The Age of Adaline. Harmon at the 2018 WonderCon. Richard Harmon is a Canadian actor who has been involved in the TV and film industry from 2003 to date. Richard Harmon has dated. See more results for Richard Harmon … 29 Year Olds. His sister is actress Jessica Harmon. Richard Harmon has slept around: 89,460 … He have also received Leo Award for his work in the 2011 and 2013 series ‘R.L. Richard Harmon holds Canadian nationality and belongs to Christian religion. He is an actor and producer, known for The 100 (2014), I Still See You (2018) and The Age of Adaline (2015). He made his acting debut in the 2002 television series Jeremiah. |  View Current Number . Besides, he stands 5 feet and 9½ inches (177cm/1.77m) tall and weighs 72 kg (159lbs). He is best known for his role as John Murphy in The CW series ‘The 100.’ Since his family is also involved in the entertainment field, he was familiar with this industry. I hid from it like you wouldn't believe. © 2020 JNews - Premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme. More August 18 Birthdays. I'm very prideful. This page will put a light upon the Richard Harmon bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, boyfriend, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more. Ciara Hanna. His father gave him Bob Dylan’s. Richard Harmon – Net Worth 2020, Age, Wiki, Lifestyle, Dating, Facts! Trivia (3) Harmon made his acting debut in the 2002 television series Jeremiah. Nickname:Richard. Currently, Richard Harmon is 29 years, 0 months and 18 days old. Richard Harmon‘s height is 5’ 9½” (1.77 m). Landline number (425) 402-3903 . Publicity Listings They remained very open about their relationship on social media and walked the red carpet at a series of show business events then. Richard Harmon will celebrate 30rd birthday on a Wednesday 18th of August 2021. He was in a 2010 episode of the television series Fringe, starring Joshua Jackson. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Richard Scott Harmon was born on August 18, 1991, in Mississauga, Canada. To prepare for every role he plays, he creates a music playlist. |  Richard Harmon Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. Richard also has a sister named Jessica Harmon who is also an actress. Richard Harmon has smiled around: 205,213 times (approx.) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 19309 61st Ave NE, Kenmore, WA, 98028-3218. Quick Facts. Skip to content. Born on August 18, 1991, Richard Harmon hails from Barrie, Ontario, Canada.As in 2020, Richard Harmon‘s age is 29 years. Richard Harmon is a Canadian actor and producer who is best known for The 100 (2014), I Still See You (2018) and The Age of Adaline (2015). Born on August 18, 1991, Richard Harmon hails from Barrie, Ontario, Canada.As in 2020, Richard Harmon‘s age is 29 years. TV Actress. His older sister is actress Jessica Harmon. He later began a relationship with actress Rhiannon Fish. rha9647163@aol.com. He also did other television film during his starting day career like ‘Painkiller Jane’ in 2005, ‘To Be Fat Like Me’ in 2007, ‘Left Coast’ in 2008, ‘Wolf Canyon’ in 2009 and ‘The Cult’ in 2010. He is an actor and producer, known for The 100 (2014), I Still See You (2018) and The Age of Adaline (2015). Richard Scott Harmon (Mississauga, 18 augustus 1991) is een Canadese televisie- en … TV Actress. The next year, he featured in ‘Flash Gordon’ and ‘Aliens in America. He had originally auditioned for the role of Bellamy in the TV series, He considered Bob Dylan as his idol while growing up. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: Your email address will not be published. Richard Harmon was born on Sunday and have been alive for 10,653 days, Berk Atan Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, George Strait Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Will Estes Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Sir Michael Rocks Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Taylor Upsahl Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Quintessa Swindell Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Ted DiBiase Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Lauren Cimorelli Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Rapper Russ Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Scott Stuber Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Xowie Jones Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, 15 Celebrity Moms Who Gave Birth In Their Forties, Zareen Khan Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Richard Harmon is active in his social media accounts. Other Works In 2003, he made his first TV show appearance in The Mysterious Mister Smith episode of action drama series, Jeremiah. He was born to father Allan Harmon who is a director and to mother Cynde Harmon who is a producer. With all his hardwork he owns a net worth of $3 Million. But growing up, I didn't want anyone to think that I got to where I was because of my parents being in the industry. He was then seen in the 2006 series ‘Medium’ and ‘Da Vinci’s City Hall. © 2017 - 2020 AgeCalculator.Me, XML SiteMap. Known ForHis Role as John Murphy in The CW's The 100. Twitter. He was falsely rumored to be ‘gay’ before his relationship with Ciara Hanna surfaced. Check out this article about to find out the updates about Richard Harmon Net worth, Salary and Biography, Age, Career, Wiki, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyle, Estimated Net Worth & many more details have been updated below. Richard then received his major break in 2014 CW series ‘The 100’ where he played as the main cast named John Murphy. Richard Scott Harmon is a Canadian actor known for his role as John Murphy in The CW's The 100. Stine’s The Haunting Hour’ and ‘Continuum’ respectively. Biography. Richard Harmon (2016) Leben und Karriere. This handsome guy is not marred yet, however he is in an affair with actress Rhiannon Fish. His favorites are football and supports American, Irish football team, and is also the fan if television show ‘SpongeBob SquarePants.’ He also supports the LGBT community and identifies himself as a feminist. Richard Harmon is 29 Years, 1 Months, 29 Days old. Current address . Richard Harmon is Actor by profession, find out fun facts, age, height, and more. He got his big breakthrough after he was cast in a minor role in the popular fantasy movie. Meanwhile, he appeared in ‘The Killing’ and ‘The Secret Circle’ in 2012. Richard Harmon’s initial life is not much publicly discussed due to which we don’t have any information about his education and early lifestyle. Richard Harmon was born on August 18, 1991 in Canada. His sister, Jessica Harmon has appeared in several episodes of The 100 (2014) as Niylah. Source – Wikipedia, Cliché Mag, Crave Online, Huffington Post, Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0. Richard Harmon is a TV Actor. Super Stars Bio. Richard Scott Harmon was born on August 18, 1991, in Mississauga, Canada. Cynde Harmon: Sister: Jessica Harmon: Age: 29 years old: Horoscope: Leo : Nationality: Canadian: Religion: Christian: Height: 5 feet and 9½ inches: Weight: 72 kg (159lbs) Body Measurement: 40-32-13 inches: Eyes: Blue : Hair: Dark Brown: Net Worth: $3 million: Bio. TV Actress. Richard Harmon is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management. Relatives. It has also helped him unwind from the stress of the work. He followed his sister Jessica into acting. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Richard Harmon‘ father name is NA and his mother name is NA. His Instagram account (@richardsharmon) has 1.1 million followers and his Twitter handle (@RichardSHarmon) has 320.7 thousand followers. To keep himself fit, Richard relies on yoga. Required fields are marked *. Dixie D'Amelio. TV Actor. See detailed result below. He also made a recurring role as Julian Randol in ‘Continuum’ for which he again received Leo Award for Best Supporting Performance by a Male in a Dramatic Series. Pinterest. Check below for more deets about Richard Harmon. He also is a fan of the television show … In 2007, Richard made his theatrical film debut in a minor role in the anthology horror movie, Trick ‘r Treat. His earning comes from his acting career and his net worth as of 2020 is estimated to be $3 million. He is currently 29 years old with Leo star sign. Required fields are marked *. Canadian actor Richard Harmon is currently at the age of 29. Infinite. rha2@centurytel.net. Home; Bollywood; Hollywood; Turkish; Singers; TV Actors; Gossip; Movies; Richard Harmon Biography, Facts & Life Story. Richard Harmon heart has beaten around: 1,091,024,654 times (approx.) He made his debut film in 2005 named ‘School of Life’ which is a television film and his first appearance in the small screen was in 2003 series ‘Jeremiah.’ Likewise, he has also received nominations and awards for his amazing performances.