But docile and impossible to explain and, I'm also vain and RIFF-it good. I'm the epitome and the prime example of what happens We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Produced by the album's executive producer Rick Rubin, the song contains samples of The Zombies' "Time of the Season" from their 1968 album Odessey and Oracle. He is consistently cited as one of the greatest and most influential artists of all time in any genre, with Rolling Stone ranking him 83rd on its list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and labelling him the "King of Hip Hop". Think you know music? Oh well oh well so here we stand But we stand for nothing My heart calls to me in my sleep But can not turn to it 'Cause I'm all locked up in this Check out some customer reviews below! 'bout to explode all over the canvas   BUY BEATS. Rhyme or Reason Lyrics. Lyrics.com. (Is he rich like me?) starts and ends within the same node. (But waned for the game your enthusiasm it hasn't) Who caused the evolution of rap to take it to the next level, boost it With great power comes absolutely no responsibility, for content (Who's your daddy?) Rhyme or Reason Lyrics: I'm the pulled pin / I'm the back then / The forgotten story you never tell / I'm the shed skin / I'm the discontent / I'm the came and went / I'm the lie you tell, the lie you   I'm the came and went Marshall Bruce Mathers III (born October 17, 1972), known professionally as Eminem (/ˌɛmɪˈnɛm/; often stylized as EMINƎM), is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, record executive, and actor. Review: RIFF-it. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Can we just make one thing clear for the record baby But several rebuked it, and whoever produced it I'm the lie you tell, I'm the lie you tell yourself So you hope and you pray you until you capsize Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. "Rhyme or Reason" is a song from Eminem's eighth studio album The Marshall Mathers LP 2. You say its now or never, you say its all in the past The song concerns the abandonment by Eminem's father of his wife and Eminem when he was born. It's hard to hold your head up high And this time, give it to you easy, when I take back what's mine Sleepwalker (Abstracted Camouflage Remix). I'm the mask and shroud 17 Oct. 2020. Web. And threaten everyone, cause there's no rhyme or no reason for nothing Maybe that's why I'm always so bananas, I appeal to all those walks (Is he rich like me?) (Has he taken, any time, to show you what you need to live?) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Without me knocking your block off, this is all your fault And threaten everyone, cause there's no rhyme or no reason for nothing (Whats your name?) Test your MusicIQ here! Puke Skywalker, but sound like Chewbacca when I talk (Your music usually has them) Makes you want to get up and start dancing, even if it is Charles Manson I know the feeling when you've lost more than you've ever found If we make just one thing clear for the record baby So as long as I'm on the clock punching this time card I'm the forgotten story you never tell Let me take you by the hand to promise land There's no method to the pad and pen I don't have one   Too busy getting stoned in your glass house to kick rocks A Jedi in training, colossal brain and, thoughts are entertaining I'm in the style department with a pile in my car, ripping the aisle apart I'm the shed skin Make sure your selection But I bet we probably wouldn't get one block The lie you tell yourself I'm a shade of doubt My mother reproduced like a komodo dragon Can we just make one thing clear for the record baby But I still am a CRIMINAL Cause the gods they don't favor any one side Had a fire in my heart, and a dire desire to aspire, to Die Hard Battle Tapes - Rhyme or Reason Lyrics. "Rhyme or Reason" is a song from Eminem's eighth studio album The Marshall Mathers LP 2. There ain't no rhyme or reason, there ain't no rhyme or reason There ain't no rhyme or reason, there ain't no rhyme or reason, Battle Tapes Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Cause I just happen to be, a white honky devil with two horns Highlight. 00:00 / 00:00. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. With pleasured hands, and torture everyone, that is my plan Make sure your selection A completely brain dead Rainman, going a bankhead in a restraint chair It's like handing a psycho a loaded handgun There ain't no rhyme or reason, there ain't no rhyme or reason The doors broken, it won't lock, it might just fly open, get cold cocked Cause I, related to the struggles of young America Cause I sparked a, revolution, rebel without a cause STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Artist: Battle Tapes. Shady Oh, it's on a rampage, couldn't see what I wrote I write small Completely, despondent and condescending, the king of nonsense Or get shanked in the pancreas, I'm angrier than all eight of the reindeer I'm the lights out I don't give a fuck, but I wonder (Has he taken, any time, to show you what you need to live?) It's the time of the season, when hate runs high https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/35704855/Eminem. And controversy is on a, beat killing spree, your honor, I must, plea, guilty more », FAVORITE . There ain't no rhyme or reason, there ain't no rhyme or reason So bitch, if you shoot me a look it better be a blank stare I chuckle, cause everybody bloodies their bare knuckles, yeah, uh-oh SONGLYRICS just got interactive. (Who's your daddy?) We offer more than just lyrics. I'm the lie you tell, I'm the lie you tell yourself Can we just make one thing clear for the record baby Michelangelo with a paint gun in a tantrum There ain't no rhyme and there ain't no reason to be saved from (What's your name?) Just fill out a form at the bottom of the Buy Lyrics page, and let us take care of the rest. Our Philosophy. When you pretend you're not buried in a landslide And had me on the back of a motorcycle Ha-ha I don't know him, but I wonder This is just a preview! It says ever since I drove a '79 Lincoln with white walls Playlist, Written by: MARSHALL B. III MATHERS, ROD ARGENT, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group.