Producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi is also still at Capcom and worked on Resident Evil 6, while Resident Evil 4 designer Kouji Kakae recently worked on Devil May Cry 5. It was a such a blast to go through. Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events, and more from Microsoft Store. Fast forward to 2004 and players rejoin Leon, who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission. based on There's so much to enjoy, and even though PS2's visuals aren't quite as good as they were on GCN, my jaw still drops at the art design and how immersive the worlds are. The voice acting is great, the animation is smooth and RE4 gets my 10/10. Retrospective: George Romero's Resident Evil Movie.

Resident Evil 4 finally gets the PC version it always deserved, with only a few visual stumbles to detract from its brilliance. Our Horror Week continues with a look at some of the best and worst horror videogames ever released, from "BioShock" to "Left 4 Dead." Yang masih saya ingat, akhir dari cerita ini Leon harus membunuh Bos di chapter 6 dengan dibekali Rocket Launcher. 38 © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Jean-Luc talks about a few major things he’d like to see in it that could improve an already excellent ... Get a crash course in the complete story for Capcom's Resident Evil franchise. This is my all time favorite. As someone on this site already said, you're not supposed to base a game's challenge on poor controls. I love, RE4 has changed the gaming landscape forever.

The graphics are wonderful and brilliant. We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%. Sign in with your Microsoft account to view. This game is the best game of the ps2 consol. This game is the best game of the ps2 consol.

The only challenge in defeating the endless and tedious hordes of opponents is trying to actually competently fire a gun using the game's horrendous controls. This week you can hunt with Dauntless or become the hunted with Resident Evil HD, 4, and 0 on Nintendo Switch.

Resident Evil 4’s original lead coder, Kiyohiko Sakata – another PlatinumGames veteran – was the game director for the Resident Evil 3 remake via his company Red Works.

By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. For me, it's probably one of my top 10 games of all-time. Sudah lama juga saya tidak memainkan game ini lagi, karena dulu pernah menamatkannya. This is my all time favorite game. I love the change it brought to the series even tho it's a departure from the much beloved RE formula. You can many of the series' mainline games and some spinoffs for one more day.

I finished this game so many times than I can count. What's this? It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City and in that time, the U.S. government has been able to destroy the nefarious Umbrella Corporation. I was so addicted to it. Ben and Persia try out Resident Evil 4 now that its made its way to the Switch.

In Resident Evil 4, special agent Leon S. Kennedy is sent on a mission to rescue the kidnapped U.S. President’s daughter. We look at that and other long-delayed games that eventually managed to shed their vaporware status, with results ranging from maligned to sublime. Critic Reviews You'll rejoin Leon S. Kennedy six years after his first mission as a rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. The graphics are wonderful and brilliant.

[Dec 2005, p.70], It is by far the best single player action experience you are going to find on the PS2 this year - and the best Resident Evil game since "Resident Evil 2.". Get the latest news and videos for this game daily, no spam, no fuss. I finished this game so many times than I can count. Privacy Statement. Rather than creating a new system to go with the new engine, the developers tried to shoehorn the classic control scheme into the new game.

Keeping this in mind, the game still manages to scare the player senseless through, not only visuals but sound and the general feel of the environment. Also, this game has tons of replay value (as i have completed the game 6-7 times, and 'Separate Ways' 2-3 times) and the Mercenaries Mini Games are a nice little addition.

You'll rejoin Leon S. Kennedy six years after his first mission as a rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. Introducing Resident Kinevil, Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 - PS4 & Xbox One Announcement Trailer, Resident Evil 4 - Nintendo Switch Launch Trailer, Music title data, credits, and images provided by, Movie title data, credits, and poster art provided by. Trust me it is worth it.

Having played all previous RE games (and completing them all at least once), i find it my duty to review this game and give it the highest.

It's a classic, it's a before and after in the videogameworld, RE4 has changed the gaming landscape forever. The game dips further into ridiculousness with the "Tap X to run away from a rolling boulder" segments which reek like something out of a PSX game that was produced for 10 cents and sold about 28 copies worldwide.

Thank you! This game sucks, plain and simple. Having played all previous RE games (and completing them all at least once), i find it my duty to review this game and give it the highest score attainable. The additions to this version were great, Clever, suspenseful, fun, so many words to describe this masterpiece, Resident Evil 4 has to be one of the most played games I have ever. It, 30 Games That Emerged from Development Hell, The 25 Best Console Launch Games (Since 2000), Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition Official Trailer 1, Resident Evil 4 HD - Additional Gameplay Trailer, Resident Evil 4 HD Ultimate Edition - PC Trailer, Resident Evil ENTIRE SERIES Playthrough! Not playing through it from beginning to end would be missing out on a major milestone in gaming history, not to mention a hell of a lot of fun. This revolutionary masterpiece features legendary third-person action gameplay and a thrilling storyline. May contain mature content.

The Nintendo Switch Eshop discounts a handful of great Capcom titles as well as some excellent multiplayer games. Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Language. - Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition – Game petualangan horror ini memang sudah tidak asing lagi di telinga para gamer, karena kehadirannya sudah cukup lama. By signing up, you agree to the CBS Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. Resident Evil 4 arrives on Xbox One in full 1080p HD with an increased frame rate.