Here to cause controversy for the sake of it. Last modified on Wed 15 Apr 2020 19.02 BST.

Here to expose what the mainstream media – excluding Eamonn Holmes, of course – have tried to hide from you for years.

Share the best GIFs now >>> I know. For us Colombians, Higuita is a really important figure, it’s nice that he is remembered here for something special.”. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Higuita Scorpion Kick animated GIFs to your conversations.

Related GIFs. Share the best GIFs now >>> Rene Higuita scorpion kick save. Scorpion kick after scorpion kick after scorpion kick. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Scorpion Kick animated GIFs to your conversations. We all know the moment. If that means living off a split-second acrobatic jump, then you are probably winning. Watch René Higuita scorpion kick GIF by dreamcollector on Gfycat.

As Richard Williams wrote in this paper: “If there were in reality even half the officially reported number of 20,000 spectators in the stadium it would be a surprise.”. But it is Higuita’s game. There will be no reinvention in lockdown. And while we’re here, I should point out that even if Higuita did see the linesman’s flag, and even if he did practise the move, so what: it’s still some feat to pull that off and make clean contact. All rights reserved. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Colombian Goalkeeper Scorpion Kick animated GIFs to your conversations. Not for me, not for you, not for René Higuita. The existential crisis for football writers is real as we approach week four without our subject matter. For too long I’ve avoided confrontation with inoffensive platitudes and nostalgia – now I’m here for clicks and retweets, Wed 15 Apr 2020 19.00 BST A meaningless England friendly against Colombia at Wembley. sign in. Anyone who was at that game would be forgiven for being put off international football for life. It’s too early for “What isolation has taught me”, given many of them are already in people’s drafts, and sports journalists should make a collective solemn vow never to publish them. A moment so extraordinary it ranked 94th in Channel 4’s 100 Greatest Sporting Moments in 2002, above Arthur Ashe winning Wimbledon and one place below Zola Budd’s and Mary Decker’s collision in 1984. It was great he did it at Wembley, too.

That should be the story of this game when we look back. Why can’t we just have fond memories, even if it means we can’t handle the truth? Love Imgur? Really, you just need a column to go in off your backside and then they’ll start to flow. Details Duration: 2.100 sec Dimensions: 498x373 Created: 3/7/2020, 6:48:15 PM. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Rene Higuita animated GIFs to your conversations. Over and over and over again.