[17] In November 2007, Romijn made a guest appearance on the ABC series Carpoolers, where she played the ex-wife of the character Laird, played by her real-life husband Jerry O'Connell. The actor starred in the film when he was just 11 but, despite many more big TV parts, it seems this is the role everyone is still interested in. “I talked to her the whole party. Rebecca's father, Jaap Romijn, is a custom furniture maker. The couple have developed their TV-ready report over their 15 year relationship. Compromising: Rebecca Romijn, 46, didn't seem like a happy camper as she confronted Jerry O'Connell, 45, on Thursday's Jerry O' episode about a video on the show earlier that week. [23] In 2019, she joined the cast of Star Trek: Discovery, playing the role of Number One, first officer of the USS Enterprise. I could take over the show, I could. Leaving her former life behind turned out to be a challenge for the model, however, who told Redbook in July 2013 that eight years after her divorce, people were still calling her by her former married name of Romijn-Stamos. The name instantly changed to Rebecca Romijn O', 'Well, just imagine if I really took this, all the way. Unguarded: 'Oh, I know. Rebecca was dressed for the appearance in a navy blue body contoured Tadashi Shoji dress decorated with light blue and magenta streaks. He spent his early years in Manhattan, with his parents and younger brother, Charlie O'Connell, who is also an actor. The 46-year-old actress and model was reacting to a video her husband posted of her fast asleep and snoring loudly. 'I think that goes without saying - it's pretty much out there': Jennifer... Has YOUR career been put in limbo? The couple welcomed their first child, Billy, on April 15 of that same year. 'This is turning into an episode of Dr. Phil now,' joked Jerry, eliciting a laugh from the audience. Published: 01:12 BST, 16 August 2019 | Updated: 20:31 BST, 19 August 2019. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Rebecca Romijn didn't seem like a happy camper as she confronted Jerry O'Connell, 45, on Thursday's episode about a video he aired on the show … ', 'You had a lot of fun,' she replied. ( Log Out /  'Rebecca fell asleep and I was like, "oh yeah. the host asked as he proceeded to replay a closeup video of Rebecca blissfully snoring, 'It’s so vulnerable! "It's the big joke on my set. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. “Oh my God, it happened to me last night!” she said in the interview. [24] During the marriage, she used the name Rebecca Romijn-Stamos in both her personal and professional life. Rebecca Romijn, 46, and her husband Jerry O'Connell, 45, were on hand to … Rebecca Romijn and her husband Jerry O’Connell may be one of the best looking couples around these days but Jerry will never escape his puppy fat days playing Vern Tessio in Stand By Me. She wore a lacy dress decked out in swinging tassels. Rebecca Alie Romijn[2] (/roʊˈmeɪn/ roh-MAYN; Dutch: [roːˈmɛin]; born November 6, 1972) is an American actress and former model. Jerry looked equally classy in a pale gray plaid blazer with gray slacks and a gray and white checker shirt. Meghan Markle’s Famous Jeans Are (Finally) Back in Stock — for Now! Trouble on the High Sneeze/Pirate Sitting Pirates, Jerry O'Connell Plagiarizes Shia LaBeouf with #IAMSORRYTOO, Superman/Shazam! You mean this one?' You just went all Judge Judy on me and got legal.'. The Ugly Betty actress parted her pin straight hair down the middle and let it fall gracefully down her back. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. He is of one half Irish, one quarter Italian, and one quarter Polish, descent. Rebecca shouted over her husband. The slim look featured a fishnet panel over her midriff to highlight her trim frame. That would be super awkward. [21] Romijn appeared as lab worker Jessie on the Adult Swim live-action show NTSF:SD:SUV:: for two seasons. “[They say], ‘That was a mistake, Mom.’”. ", The Hilarious Jerry O'Connell Is Rachael's Co-Host for the Day, Donny Osmond's Got the Surprise of a Lifetime for One of His Superfans! Many sources say that she was once nicknamed the "Jolly Blonde Giant" because of her 5-foot-11-inch (1.80 m) height, but she has admitted to making that up "for a laugh". 'I didn’t clear that legally, I didn’t clear that. Kylie Jenner Sleeps in This $10 Organic Oil to Keep Skin Soft and Glowing, We Found a Cardigan Just Like J. Lo’s $995 Coach One for Under $30 Using StyleSnap, Photos: Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell's Wedding, My kids really want to know why Mom isn’t still with him. Jerry O'Connell was born in New York City, to Linda (Witkowski), an art teacher, and Michael O'Connell, a British-born advertising agency art director. Every celebrity mom magically morphs back into a size 2 within weeks of having a baby. Romijn has also been confirmed to voice Lois Lane in the latest movie in the DC Universe Animated Original Movies, an adaptation of The Death of Superman. 'I woke up like dis': 'I took that picture, that is how Jerry woke up the morning after Halloween,' she said, Going strong: Jerry and Rebecca have been together since 2004, and they share two 10-year-old twins, Dolly and Charlie; pictured July 30. The audience got a good laugh in as a photo of Jerry looking somewhat less than a stud in a tiny red crop top popped up on screen. ( Log Out /  Though O’Connell admitted to reporters in February 2017 that he instantly “clicked” with the X-Men actress after meeting her and Stamos, who were still married at the time, at a Maxim party, he maintained that nothing romantic occurred between him and his future spouse until after her divorce was finalized. The Stand By Me star also took to the stage to present during the ceremony, which awards the best in Canadian films and English-language Canadian TV series. [15] She also appeared as a guest in the animated talk show Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode "Chinatown". On The Ellen DeGeneres Show, when questioned about always being glamorous and beautiful, Romijn revealed that in her early teens, she was in fact an insecure "drama geek" and that, as a result of her growth spurt, she suffered from scoliosis and was constantly in pain. [27] Romijn subsequently resumed using only her maiden name, but revealed in an August 2013 interview on Conan that she had never legally changed her name back from Romijn-Stamos after a Conan staff member noticed "Romijn-Stamos" on her driver's license. [18], Romijn starred in the ABC series Eastwick,[19] reuniting her with her former Pepper Dennis co-star, Lindsay Price, before ABC canceled the show on November 9, 2009. Rebecca gave birth to twin girls Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip last December- making the cutest family around. “I wonder why Sloane doesn’t just go by his actual name, John Stamos,” he teased. Millions enjoy a last night of freedom before Covid-19 curfew hits Paris and other... China offers experimental coronavirus vaccine to the public: Hundreds queue for £45-a-shot Covid vaccine... DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: They're responsible for 80% of cases and are the key to stopping corona. ... Post Stand By Me, he’s been in over 70 films, including The Lost Boys, Flatliners, A Few Good Men, and Three Musketeers. Payback: 'We were in a meeting and we were talking about sleeping in the same bedroom, and you were like "I have a video of Jerry snoring," and then you Airdropped it to everyone in the office,' he complained, 'The next night I was ready,' he explained. 'Rebecca Romajin O', I like it, it’s got a nice ring to it,' she mused to herself as Jerry whined that it wasn't fair. “I got two tix to the @jerryoshow with your name on ’em!”. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. ", Gold Derby Award, Best Ensemble in a Series, This page was last edited on 7 October 2020, at 20:47. ( Log Out /  Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. … Obviously, she was married, and I know shenanigans go on, but no shenanigans happened. Jerry O'Connell was born in New York City, to Linda (Witkowski), an art teacher, and Michael O'Connell, a British-born advertising agency art director. The Beetlejuice actress wore a gorgeous floor-length gold and orange floral gown, Cult comedy legends: Four fifths of the sketch comedy troupe from the cult classic show The Kids In The Hall were also present, including (L-R) Bruce McCulloch, Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald and Scott Thompson (though Superstore star Mark McKinney was absent), 08:33 01 Apr 2019, updated 14:32 01 Apr 2019, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell name the one Real Housewives star that was 'rude' to them: 'She totally wanted nothing to do with us', Rebecca Romijn flaunts her age-defying model good looks as she steps out in NYC for press tour, Sophie Turner's Jean Grey kills off Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique in shocking new X-Men Dark Phoenix trailer, Jerry O'Connell sports Superman suit with wife Rebecca Romijn at Reign of the Supermen premiere. It was love at first click for Jerry O’Connell and Rebecca Romijn. “Turn it back, Its not fair. So much for the Welsh 'travel ban': Traffic flows freely between England and Wales on first day of... Will Burnham win the battle of the North? Day one, we clicked.”. Also in attendance was the Toronto-born actor Eric McCormack. [2], In 2004, Romijn started dating actor Jerry O'Connell. ( Log Out /  'Yeah, I really do enjoy working with you. Romijn and O’Connell went on to wed in July 2007. 'I just want to say, full disclosure, we were in a meeting and we were talking about sleeping in the same bedroom, and you were like "I have a video of Jerry snoring," and then you Airdropped it to everyone in the office,' he complained. 'My wife is like, "Look at me, I am the captain now,"' he joked before getting serious. What Do You Most Miss Doing Due to COVID-19? The show was also a spotlight for some of the best in Canadian comedy. Rebecca Romijn and her husband Jerry O'Connell stood out at the 2019 Canadian Screen Awards in Toronto with their elegant blue outfits. It is fun. Check out the pics of this happy foursome, taken back in July…. The Jerry O show will premiere on Fox on August 12. Schitt's Creek stars Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara were both present. ': Rebecca told her husband, 'You are so vulnerable when you’re sleeping, you’re in the most vulnerable place imaginable. She added a pair of matching open-toe blue heels to complement the dress. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. In 2007 he married model Rebecca Romijn and had twins. [3][4][5] She has also had recurring roles as Alexis Meade on the television series Ugly Betty and as Number One on Star Trek: Discovery. Four fifths of the sketch comedy troupe from the cult classic show The Kids In The Hall were also present, including Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, Mark McKinney and Scott Thompson (though Superstore star Mark McKinney was absent). Change ). The couple welcomed twin daughters on December 28, 2008: Dolly and Charlie, both 10. “Sloane!” he wrote. In these films, her costume consisted of blue makeup and some strategically placed prosthetics on her otherwise nude body.