Yavuz Çetin - Benimle uçmak ister misin ? There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna go? Test your MusicIQ here! "Rat in Mi Kitchen" is a song and single written and performed by British group, UB40. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1387290/UB40. NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS.

One of the world's best-selling music artists, UB40 have sold over 70 million records. You make everyone scream I don't hope so!

E There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go? Copyright: Writer(s): Norman Hassan, Ali Campbell, Jim Brown, Brian Travers, Michael Virtue, Terrence Oswald Wilson, Robin Campbell, Earl Falconer Lyrics Terms of Use.

Although, like many UB40 songs, it is attributed to the whole group, the song was written by Astro.

Ach so! Because you're someone they cannot trust

There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna do?

When you open your mouth you don`t talk, you shout And you …

Because they know you're so unjust

There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com.

Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? Label: Virgin - 108 782,DEP International - 108 782 • Format: Vinyl 7 UB40 - Rat In Mi Kitchen (1986, Vinyl) | Discogs I'm gonna fix that rat, that's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna fix that rat

I'm gonna fix that rat, JIM BROWN, ALI CAMPBELL, ROBIN CAMPBELL, EARL FALCONER, NORMAN HASSAN, BRIAN TRAVERS, MICHAEL VIRTUE, TERRENCE OSWALD WILSON, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. There's a rat in mi kitchen, what am I gonna do?

There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna do?

There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go?

Astro, who sings lead vocals on the song, wrote the track in response. Lyrics.com. There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna do? Rat in Mi Kitchen This song is by UB40 and appears on the album Rat In The Kitchen (1986). Released in 1986, it reached Number 12 on the UK charts in 1987, staying for seven weeks. Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way deutsche Übersetzung, Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now deutsche Übersetzung.

General CommentIt was very popular song in the USSR in the late 80s and we were told 'Rat in mi kitchen' is about Radio bbc 3 (RAT) which sits on the kitchen table telling lies 24/7 to people all over the UK and the whole world.Now we can say the same about motherf***ing Russia Today (RT in mi kitchen) as of the other russian propaganda tv and radio stations.

Make me feel disgraced O jee, je Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I'm gonna fix that rat that's what I'm gonna do, more », UB40 are a British reggae/pop band formed in 1978 in Birmingham, England.

Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. I'm gonna fix that rat, When you open your mouth you don't talk, you shout You practice lies and deceit I'm gonna check-out inside your brain You practice lies and deceit There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna do? There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go?   When you open your mouth you don't talk, you shout It features Herb Alpert on trumpet and was the sixth track on their album Rat in the Kitchen.
Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. And you give every body the blame [Intro] B A E x4 Bm A E WHOA WHOA YEAH OH YEAH YEAH [Verse 1] Bm A There`s a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? And you scandalize my name About Rat in Mi Kitchen "Rat in Mi Kitchen" is a song and single written and performed by British group, UB40. There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna go? And you just don't give a damn   I'm gonna fix that rat There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna do?

. But when I catch you up I'm gonna fix that rat I'm gonna fix that rat There's a rat in mi kitchen, what am I gonna do?

Because you're someone they just can't trust, There's a rat in mi kitchen, what am I gonna do?

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

When they catch you up, they will kick you up
There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna do? But when they catch you up I'm gonna fix that rat, that's what I'm gonna do

Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Soundtrack: Alle Songs aus dem Film "Klassentreffen 1.0" mit Songtext. Ub40 Rat In Mi Kitchen lyrics & video : There's a rat in mi kitchen, what am I gonna do? I'm gonna fix that rat, that's what I'm gonna do