Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Raspberry Beret by Prince Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine (Official Music Video), Michael Jackson - Rock With You (Official Video), Prince & The New Power Generation - The Max (Official Music Video), Prince - Sign O' The Times (Official Music Video), Prince & The New Power Generation - 7 (Official Music Video), Prince & The Revolution - Kiss (Official Music Video), Prince & The Revolution - When Doves Cry (Extended Version) (Official Music Video), Prince - Call My Name (Official Music Video), Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer (HD version), Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover (Official Music Video), Prince & The Revolution - When Doves Cry (Official Music Video), The New Power Generation - Call the Law (Official Music Video), Queen & David Bowie - Under Pressure (Classic Queen Mix), Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Official Video), Prince & The Revolution - Mountains (Official Music Video), Prince - U Got The Look (Official Music Video), Prince & The Revolution - Let's Go Crazy (Official Music Video), Prince & The Revolution - Girls & Boys (Official Music Video), Prince & The New Power Generation - Diamonds And Pearls (Official Music Video), Whitney Houston - How Will I Know (Official Video), Prince & The New Power Generation - Cream (Official Music Video), Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al (Official Video), Prince - Little Red Corvette (Official Music Video), Prince - Alphabet St. (Official Music Video), Prince & The New Power Generation - Sweet Baby (Official Music Video), Michael Jackson - Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Official Video), Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana (Official Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Raspberry Beret / Prince & The Revolution. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Chords for Prince & The Revolution - Raspberry Beret (Official Music Video). Key: G G | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. [E B G# G#m Em D A G F#m F#] Chords for Prince & The Revolution - Raspberry Beret (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Eb Dm7(b5) Dm(b5) Fm … Play Advices. Chords Diagrams. Purple Rain Solo lesson original like Prince has played, Little Red Corvette Solo Prince Guitar Tutorial, 'When Doves Cry' Intro and Chords - Prince Guitar Tutorial, How to Play Raspberry Beret - Prince (cover) - Easy 3 Chord Tune, 'Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough' Michael Jackson Guitar Lesson, How to play "Raspberry Beret" by Prince on acoustic guitar, I Wanna Be Your Lover Prince Guitar Tutorial, Purple Rain Cover - Prince Tribute - Guitar Solo, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/prince/raspberry_beret_guitar_pro.htm, www.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Prince&song=Raspberry+Beret&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=List, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/prince/raspberry_beret_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/prince/raspberry_beret_intro_tab.htm, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=104906&artist=prince&song=raspberry beret, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/prince/raspberry_beret_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/prince/raspberry_beret_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/prince/raspberry_beret_tab_ver_2.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/prince/raspberry_beret_solo_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/prince/raspberry_beret_power_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/prince/raspberry_beret_btab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/prince/raspberry_beret_tab.htm, www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/prince/raspberry-beret/50770f80d2235a7374ce0849, www.tabs-database.com/prince/Raspberry-Beret-tabs.html, www.azchords.com/p/prince-tabs-3113/raspberryberet-tabs-193966.html, www.azchords.com/p/prince-tabs-3113/raspberryberet-tabs-155575.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=79911&artist=prince&song=raspberry beret, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=37910&artist=prince&song=raspberry beret, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/prince/raspberry-beret#146347, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/prince/raspberry-beret#146348. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Chords for Raspberry Beret - Prince Guitar Tutorial. Choose and determine which version of Raspberry Beret chords and tabs by Prince you can play. Lyrics begin: "I was working parttime in a five-and-dime, my boss was Mister Mc-" Top Sellers. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Last updated on 07.30.2015 We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 3 others with 4 scorings and 3 notations in 7 genres. Gm7 Cm7 Fm Cm7 AbM7 Cm7 Verse 1. Bass chords; G; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Raspberry Beret by Derailers. Search. Chords Intro. [G# A F#m D A# C# Dm C Gm G Em F# B E Cm] Chords for Raspberry Beret - Prince Guitar Tutorial with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Raspberry Beret. AbM7 Bb Ab Ab Gm Ab Cm AbM7 Verse 2. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Last updated on 07.30.2015 Key Variations. Hi! Prince - Raspberry Beret guitar lesson Chord charts and the backing track are available to my Patrons. Browse our 3 arrangements of "Raspberry Beret." Guitar Tabs Universe Choose and determine which version of Raspberry Beret chords and Guitar tabs by Prince you can play.