See also the related categories, swahili, faith (church), and arabic. About Baby. Lets try to work together. . Rashida Tlaib and Omar along with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., -- have frequently made front page news since joining Congress in January for their controversial statements and policies, as well as for their vocal criticism of the Trump administration. Variations. It consists of 7 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Ra-shi-da. Rashida is an evocative and alluring name, currently represented by Rashida Jones, daughter of Peggy Lipton and Quincy Jones, who has been featured in The Office, Parks & Recreation, and The Social Network. Rashida is generally used as a girl's name. All rights reserved. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! Just for fun, see the name Rashida in Hieroglyphics, learn about ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics and write a Hieroglyphic message.

These names tend to be less commonly used than Rashida. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. The name Rashida is a girl's name of Arabic origin meaning "righteous". STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Rashida is a name for Girls The meaning of Rashida is Follower of the right path,Wise, mature, right minded, rightly guided, fem. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. I think it'd work as a beautiful multicultural option too. MASCULINE FORM Rashid. Web. VARIANTS Rasheda, Rasheeda, Rasheedah, Rasheida, Rashidah, Rashyda, Rashida is a very popular first name for women (#1908 out of 4276, Top 45%) but a rare last name for all people. Meaning of Rashida. The name Rashida is a girl's name of Arabic origin meaning "righteous". Rashida has in the last century been primarily given to baby girls. Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Rashida, try our name generator. Rashida is generally used as a girl's name. Try spell it backwards. CREATIVE FORMS (female) Rasheda, the back, roof as well as the sides of the mouth. (2018 U.S. SSA RECORDS). ASSOCIATED WITH arabic. 16 names similar to Rashida . https://www.definitions.net/definition/Rashida. Find Rashida multiple name meanings and name pronunciation in English, Arabic and Urdu. Rashida In Arabic : And the Republicans failed to do their job when they were in charge, no doubt. Would you like to fingerspell the name Rashida in American Sign Language? Rashida is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. STARTS/ENDS WITH Ra-, -da. Rashida name meaning is conscious, pious, wise, mature, and the lucky number associated with is 6. New born babies are known to have taste buds at many places apart from the tongue i.e. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. Wise. Some famous bearers of this name include: Rashida Jones. What does Rashida mean? We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Rashida is the feminine equivalent of the English, Arabic, Indian, Iranian, and Swahili Rashid . Rasheeda, Definition of Rashida in the Definitions.net dictionary. DEMOGRAPHICS), Rashida was first listed in 1970-1979 and reached its highest rank of #1016 in the U.S. then, but is not in the Top 1000 currently. And House Democrats now are failing to come together in the House. Rashida is of Arabic origin. Thanks for your vote! Thank you for not politicizing what's happened to me, because I'm still Rashida Tlaib, more than anything, I'm Rashida Tlaib. I had a teacher with this name and Rashida Jones represents it well. © 2020 Nameberry.com. But with the spotlight comes high-profile setbacks. Its usage peaked modestly in 1977 with 0.021% of baby girls being named Rashida. VARIANTS Rasheda, Rasheeda, Rasheedah, Rasheida, Rashidah, Rashyda . Girl Names: For International Women's Day, Cool Unusual Girls' Names: 100 excellent choices. You can find name meaning of Rashida in both English & Urdu, and other languages as well. Copyright © 2009-2020 Baby Names Pedia. Rashida Name Meaning is Conscious.