The former No.

Getty Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins and Baker Mayfield. Higgins made three catches and hauled in his first touchdown of the season. T.J. Carrie and Terrance Mitchell, both of whom are sixth-year veterans, have filled the void nicely. border-radius:4px; "It's a day-to-day thing.". Despite being limited in practice, Higgins was not scared to talk a big game going into a matchup against the Jets defensive coordinator and former Browns interim head coach Gregg Williams, who is known for his aggressive blitzes.
Inside access. display:inline-block; I have had a lot of reps with him and knowing where he is going to be.”. Landry had a career-day yardage wise, collecting 167 yards on eight catches. #Browns Baker Mayfield on getting Antonio Callaway back this week pic.twitter.com/GQ1bsq8PBQ, — Fred Greetham (@FredGreetham) October 3, 2019. The Browns are dealing with some injuries of their own, most notably to starting safety Damarious Randall and running back Dontrell Hilliard. The Browns might stay in-house to replace him. “It would hurt us to not have a guy in there that makes big plays in the pass game. } But his communication getting people lined up and getting people to see the same things when he’s out there, especially in the run game,” Mayfield said.

DISCLAIMER: This site and the products offered are for entertainment purposes only, and there is no gambling offered on this site. Higgins was selected by the Browns in the fifth round of the 2016 draft and has been progressively better each year with the team. “I missed a couple early in my career I don’t want to talk about, but definitely, it was a monkey off my back.”. Rashard Higgins injury history and analysis Injury Predictions No guarantees are made for any specific outcome.
Rashard Higgins profile page, biographical information, injury history and news Night and day. This service is intended for adult audiences. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.

Last year, he caught a career high 39 passes for 572 yards and four touchdowns, showing off solid chemistry with quarterback Baker Mayfield, which has carried over to this season. Cleveland Browns wide receiver Rashard Higgins makes a catch in a one-on-one tackling drill during training camp, August 19, 2020, in Berea, Ohio. Asked if he thought he could play through his rib injury Sunday at Pittsburgh, Browns’ QB Baker Mayfield responded: “Oh, yeah. Getty The Browns are still awaiting news on Jarvis Landry, who suffered a concussion is last week’s win over the Ravens. It looked it was supposed to be Cover 2 and just kind of threw him open. All Rights Reserved. The Cleveland Browns finally have some good news on the injury front.. It actually felt pretty good,” Randall said with a big smile. Unique perspectives on the daily sports topics that matter most. Getty Just the mindset of trying to be just a bunch of big hairy American winning machines is important.”, Baker Mayfield Postgame Press Conference vs. Colts | Cleveland BrownsQuarterback Baker Mayfield addressed the media following the Browns’ 32-23 win over the Indianapolis Colts on October 11, 2020.