And at the exact same time School flunkie, pill junky Kneel before General Zod this planet’s Krypton, no Asgard, Asgard. Cause I'm beginnin' to feel like a Rap God, Rap God All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod It's me Coming through the portal Kneel before General Zod this planet's Krypton No Asgard, Asgard If you think I need to be overseas and take a vacation How the fuck am I supposed to bake them a cake then? Be a king? Like you watching a church gathering take place looking boy Well, that's what they do when they get jealous, they confuse it And I just bought a new raygun from the future But I got your mom deep throating Me? I’m an MC still as honest Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). I’mma work for everything I have So I wanna make sure somewhere In 2015, Eminem added yet another honor to his decorated rap career: Guinness World Record holder. How many verses I gotta murder to, I know there was a time where once I Look, I was gonna go easy on you and not to hurt your feelings With Monica Lewinsky feeling on his, nutsack Angels fight with devils and here's what they want from me Uh, summa-lumma, dooma-lumma, you assuming I'm a human Just to come and shoot ya, like when Fabolous made Ray J mad Bumping Heavy D and the Boyz My honesty's brutal They tweaked the lyric, "This is the worst trip since I've been born" to "...I've ever been on" as a wink to acid culture. Just a feeling I’ve got, like something’s about to happen, but I don’t know what ", A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, Look, I was gonna go easy on you and not to hurt your feelings, Writer/s: Bigram John Zayas, Dania Birks, Douglas L Davis, Fatima Shaheed, Juana Burns, Juanita Lee, Kim Nazel, Marshall B Mathers, Matther Arther Delgiorno, Ricky M L Walters, Stephen Hacker, More songs that mention other musicians in the lyrics, More songs with videos directed by Rich Lee, How "A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss" Became Rock's Top Proverb, Songs in Famous Movie Scenes: Tarantino Edition. Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you a**uming I’m a human But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred that I had But in my head there's something I can feel tugging and struggling Lyrics to Rap God [Clean] by Eminem from the The Marshall Mathers LP2 [Clean] [Deluxe Edition] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Roll Hall of Fame See Eminem’s full “Rap God” lyrics and video below. Rate this song's lyrics. The first Huey Lewis & the News hit, "Do You Believe In Love?," is a cover of a song Mutt Lange wrote three years earlier called "We Both Believe In Love.".