Veteran actor Randhir Kapoor has joined Instagram and says that it was his daughters’ decision to bring him on board. Randhir who … Randhir Kapoor's Instagram profile appears to be an unverified account with his nickname "Dabookapoor" as the moniker. He said, "No preferences, daughter or son. A post shared by Randhir Kapoor (@dabookapoor) on Sep 16, 2020 at 11:46am PDT. He said, "It just happened and it was entirely Lolo and Bebo's decision (as the Kapoor sisters are fondly called). Veteran actor Randhir Kapoor recently opened his own account on Instagram, where he posted unseen pictures with his family. He further said that he is not tech savy at all. I shall choose from them and ask them only to upload," he said. ALSO READ:Randhir Kapoor On Daughter Kareena's Pregnancy: Taimur Needs A Brother Or Sister To Play With, ALSO READ: Karisma Kapoor Shares Pics From Riddhima's Birthday Bash; Alia, Ranbir, Kareena Have A Gala Time, Samantha Akkineni Hits 11M Followers On Instagram, Says ‘The Best Journey With The Best People’, Kangana Ranaut On Jaya's Thali Comment: They Offered 2 Min Roles, That Too After Sleeping With Hero, Sonam Kapoor BLASTS A Troll For Calling Her Husband Anand Ahuja 'The Ugliest' And Shaming Her, Ajab Gajab: People run away from visiting this temple of Maa Durga, Stone grinding mill, fineness 20-3250 mesh, Michiko Kakutani: 'It is more rewarding to debate than hit delete', Kangana Ranaut reacts as court orders FIR against her and Rangoli, Aaj Ka Rashifal 18 Oct 2020 | Today's Horoscope | Dainik Rashifal, Lối đi mới thoát "dốt" tiếng Anh cho người mất gốc, Priyanka and Nick both are suffering from this disease and taking care of each other, 7 facts about Ranbir Kapoor we bet you didn't know, After Salman Khan Helps With Finances For Faraaz Khan's Treatment, Family Thanks Star; 'We Will Forever Be Grateful To Him', Sandalwood Drugs Case: Actor Vivek Oberoi’s Wife Served Notice, Mumbai: Rape case filed against actor Mithun Chakraborty's son, Mirzapur Actor Pankaj Tripathi UNFILTERED On His Relationship With His Father: 'He Has Not Seen Any Of My Films'- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO, Kareena Kapoor Khan Reveals The Key To Her Happy Married Life With Saif Ali Khan On 8th Anniversary, 'My party is over': Chennai man's self obituary is a life lesson for all of us, Watch: Cow Offered as Bait to a Lion for an Illegal Show in Gujarat's Gir Alarms Officials, Hindi Film Industry to Shift Out of Mumbai? Randhir Kapoor Revealed That His Daughters, Kareena And Karisma Made Him Join Instagram To fans utter delight, Kareena Kapoor Khan's father, veteran actor, Randhir Kapoor has also made his account on Instagram recently, and in an interview, he revealed what or who made him do so! ", Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Bihar election: Ravi Shankar Prasad's chopper blades damaged, Union Minister alights safely, Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar Episode Highlights: Luxury Budget Task is All About a Musical Evening, Indian Premier League 2020: Sunil Narine's replacement Chris Green, also has history of suspect action, IndiGo to charge Rs 100 service fee for check-in at airport counters, Luke Zocchi, Chris Hemsworth's Trainer, Shares His Simple Dumbbell Workout, Radar cruise control equipped BMW R 1250 RT unveiled, Tamannaah shares homecoming video after testing negative for Covid-19. ", Kareena Kapoor Khan's blue co-ord set is perfect to make fashion statement without burning a hole in your pocket, Randhir Kapoor also spoke about his friends and wife Babita Kapoor's reaction to the news and said, "Well, what will they say and why would they say anything? Instagram post by Randhir Kapoor • Sep 11, 2020 at 3:59pm UTC Randhir Kapoor posted on Instagram • See all their photos and videos on their profile. A post shared by Randhir Kapoor (@dabookapoor) on Aug 29, 2020 at 6:46am PDT. Click on the “Options ”, it opens up the settings page. (I had some pictures in stock. It is evident that Randhir Kapoor, 73, needs some help managing his profile as some of the posts are repetitions and have abruptly cropped pictures. Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox? This is the best time to buy a smart TV: Here are the best TV deals under Rs 25,000, This One Thing Reveals the Best Weight Loss Method for You, Study Finds, Surprise your loved one with this tempting birthday cake (recipe inside), Tesla delivers extended range and improved cabin for Model 3, Who do you think will win a fight between leopard and python? There were some pictures in the stock, they uploaded them after making the account." Since then, the diva has been treating fans with glimpses of her family life including adorable pictures of her son Taimur. Daboo is Randhir's nickname. Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. However, he mentioned that Kareena and Karisma are helping him handle the account as he is not tech-savvy. A post shared by Randhir Kapoor (@dabookapoor) on Sep 13, 2020 at 11:26am PDT, A post shared by Randhir Kapoor (@dabookapoor) on Sep 13, 2020 at 9:19am PDT, A post shared by Randhir Kapoor (@dabookapoor) on Sep 11, 2020 at 8:47pm PDT. Randhir who has always been private about his life spoke about his debut on Instagram and said that it was all because of his daughters. My Insta will be just fun," the actor signed off. 537.2k Followers, 8 Following, 7 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ranbir Kapoor (@ranbirkapoor) I am happy in my space. In an interview earlier, he had revealed that his daughters Kareena Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor had created the profile for him on Instagram. I like my peace. I like my peace. On April 30, his brother Rishi Kapoor had died after a nearly two-year battle with leukemia. But I am not tech-savvy at all. Randhir Kapoor wants Kareena and Karisma to kind of take over: "Well, whenever I want to post, I think I shall ask Lolo and Bebo to shortlist some pictures and send it to me. Viral video has the answer, Congress Should Come Clean on Its Stand on Article 370, Says Amit Shah after Chidambaram's Remarks, PHOTOS: Ranbir Kapoor exudes charm in a cool and casual avatar as he gets clicked in the city, Sloppy Chelsea punished as Vestergaard rescues Saints, Amit Shah Says MSP Regime to Stay, Opposition Only Instigating Farmers for Political Gains, Kerala Couple Trolled for Intimate 'Post-Wedding' Photoshoot, Bajaj Pulsar NS, RS Series Get New Paint Options with White Alloy Wheels Ahead of Festive Season, Watch: This Video of an Elephant Pulling off a Playful Stunt on a Camel is Going Viral, A Georgia state lawmaker crowdsurfed over maskless attendees at a Georgia Trump rally, Rape Case Filed Against Mithun's Son Mahaakshay; Meghana Remembers Chiranjeevi on Birth Anniversary, Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article, রাজনীতি থেকে খেলা, বিনোদেন, লাইফস্টাইল, সব খবর বাংলায়. Randhir Kapoor joins Instagram; says it was daughters Kareena Kapoor Khan, Karisma's decision - Randhir Kapoor also spoke about his friends and wife Babita Kapoor's reaction to the news of him joining Instagram. ", The veteran actor was quoted as saying, "Now, Lolo and Bebo are saying that I ought to learn how to handle my account by ownself. Here’s what historians say, Man shot dead after dispute over allotment of ration shops in UP's Ballia, Delhi, Punjab CMs at war of words over pollution, stubble burning, UP CM suspends police officials over Ballia shooting; key Kashmir meet; more, Punjab ground report: 280% rise in stubble burning since 2019, Good News: J&K's Abdul Samad makes his IPL debut, Crime Branch probes Bengaluru riots case, names former mayor Sampath Raj in chargesheet, Hathras: CBI team to study police's case diary, Army foils Pakistan's attempt to smuggle weapons in Kashmir, Copyright © 2020 Living Media India Limited. Veteran actor Randhir Kapoor has finally joined Instagram and that too on the insistence of his daughters Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor. Randhir has so far shared pictures with both his daughters. A pic of Karisma and Randhir Kapoor from his Instagram profile (courtesy dabookapoor)HighlightsThe primary publish on Randhir Kapoor's unverified profile Recently Kareena Kapoor and husband Saif Ali Khan announced that they are expecting theurtheir second child together. Whenever I want to post, I think I shall ask Lolo and Bebo to shortlist some pictures and send it to me.