Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love, because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected. I used to believe in destiny until you suddenly came into my life and defined it for me. Every true love and friendship is a story of unexpected transformation. Maybe tomorrow, things will be a whole lot better than it was today, if I am with you. You were such a brave person, risking it all just to have the things that you want in life. Every mistake is but another thing to learn from, another lesson to keep in this mind of mine.

When all is said and done, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure. I am delighted every time I see the smile on your face and know that I am the reason for it. Love is like getting hit by the bus, so painful and so sudden, so unexpected. By using this site you agree to this. And before I knew it, before I was even aware of it, I was falling in love with you.

Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. “The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love.”— So let me tell you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will not let go.

Or even when it started.

The best Love is the one you fell in accidentally.

Falling in love with you is so crazy that I never expected it, it just popped out of thin air. Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, 23 Pictures That Will Inspire You to Visit West Africa This Year. When the right time comes, I will ask you to marry me and have a family together. Falling in love is mostly by coincidence, we are unaware that we are already falling.

We are ruled by our minds when we should be ruled by our hearts. It was an unexpected love story between the two. Enemies turning into lovers is always a surprising plot twist in every fairy tale story. From cute short quotes about love to deep sweet quotes thatll melt her heart find the right sayings for her. I wonder if it is true: that I have been waiting all this time for you to tell me you love me.

To fall in love you have to be in the state of mind for it to take, like a disease.

It is overwhelming, meeting you like magic and falling in love with you like a whirlwind. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.

“No one ever fell in love gracefully.”—Connie Brockway.

The thing about love was that it caught you unawares, turned up in the most unexpected places, even when you weren't looking for it. The best love story is when you fall in love with most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

The world is full of surprises and you were the best one that has ever happened to me. Who would have known that you would be the one for me when we did not even like each other in the first place? Put a heart in your body where a stone used to be. The moment our paths crossed, everything fell into place, I was where I wanted to be.

Love comes from the most unexpected places. You are the most unexpected person that came into my life and that is why I love you so much. That is the best thing about in life, you do not know what to expect of it, if it gets returned. Life is full of surprises and one of them is finding the one for you, in the most unexpected manner. Life is full of surprises and love is one of the most surprising thing in this life of ours. If I can stop time, I would stop it the moment I finally noticed my feelings for you. Never expected to meet you. Show your love with the best romantic quotes for her.

It’s like falling in love. We want to tell them how happy we are that they came into our lives during these time. Love is complicated, love is unexpected, love is everything you though it was and not. Sometimes the most beautiful thing is precisely the one that comes unexpectedly and unearned, hence something given truly as a present. Discover and share Quotes About Falling In Love Unexpectedly. You may not have noticed it but I did, I saw how my feelings for you grew slowly but surely.

“Art, like love, moves the heart in unexpected directions.” – Marty Rubin “I can’t explain chemistry. Love comes to you when you don't need it really, and it comes to an end when you need it the most.

Art, like love, moves the heart in unexpected directions. People always fall in love with the person that they are not supposed to fall in love with. Love is unpredictable, it just happens so unexpectedly, so suddenly, without our control. I love the quote by Jelly Wong!

Forbidden love is always unexpected, so much taboo involved in it, so much complications. Who would have known that you would be the one for me when we did not even like each other in the first place? Sometimes, the least expected love comes at the right moment, at the time you are ready. Quotes About Falling In Love Unexpectedly Inspirational Quotes. I teach what I learn and coach others through the process of achieving their best life.

You were one of the best surprises love has ever been kind enough to give to me.

If tomorrow was my last day in this world, I would tell you I love you over and over again. It is so rare, and so special, but also so natural… What an ironic thing love is. And then a time comes when all the love in the world dies but ours still remains strong. Love comes to you just at the right time; the time you never thought it would have.

Published: February 9, 2020 Because hopefully love will find me one day. Its amazing how you can fall in love with a person you didn't even notice the first time you met them. “You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.” – Catherynne M. Valente. Never get into something that you are not sure about, it will only hurt you in the long run. All Rights Reserved. However, that’s part of the fun. Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration. If I did not know any better, I would have suspected you have loved me for a long time. The unexpected can take you out. – these two are my favorites. Forget about it all, when the right person comes, it will happen so unexpectedly it will knock you off of your feet.

If I could change things, I would not, I am happy with where we are right as of the moment. Life is full of unexpected things, and you were that to me: the unexpected person to love.

It just happens. It never occurred to me that you were the love that I was searching for all this time. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way. Thanks, Jackie. Who would have known that my best friend would be the love of my life? When I met you I never expected you to become my everything and more than I could have ever dreamed of.

Your email address will not be published.

How did you know that I needed you the most right now? Hello and welcome. Someday, I know that the right person for me will walk my way and tell me, I love you.

I have given up the quest for love. Even if this was a surprise to myself too?

I promised myself that I will never fall in love again and look where I am right now. You were my love, the one I would give up everything for, the one I need, the one I want. Love is uncontrollable, you do not know when it will come and how it will happen. Love is inevitable, it is like getting pushed off a clipped and getting your wind get knocked out. Sometimes we go out searching for what we think we want and we end up with what we're supposed to have. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Falling in love with you is so crazy that I never expected it, it just popped out of thin air. Love is unpredictable, like a ball tossed into a vacuum, you can never expect anything.

The very reason that I love you is the way you came into my life: so sudden, so unexpected.

From Caterpillars to Butterflies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. lovequotesmessages © 2020.