[Verse 1] Charlie Bartlett, John Bender Class Switcher, Time Bender Chance Bennett, a peculiar name Graduation night teachers Ferris Bue Choose and determine which version of Existentialism On Prom Night chords and Guitar tabs by Straylight Run you can play. Chance the Rapper - Prom Night Lyrics. Been there, done that im jus in the studio hopin that it sounds right. I really enjoyed my Prom Night It's alright I should've learned a lesson from all of this shit happening Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Prom Night by Chance the Rapper have been translated into 1 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 1 languages. Need help? Thank you for this Prom Night adunit_id: 100000049, So good, so right Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Nose diving, going all night sledding Any problems, you can call us Chance being the family man he is, permits it with no hesitation. Don't call it impossible, if you really want that Charlie Bartlett, John Bender Class Switcher, Time Bender Chance Bennett a peculiar name. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. Yo Vic, remember when they called us some freshmen niggas rapping? Let me ask for minutes from dad for those campaign hours And we're all good Last updated on 05.19.2015 You know it feels so good, (oh!) This for everybody's fucking Prom Night You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, and im just in studio hopin that it soundsss right, I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG I PLAYED THIS SHIT ON PROM WE GOT LIT ASL. var opts = { Coked out like "don't change when you grow up You can change the clocks but you can't change hours SARCOXIE, Mo. And it's ok })(). document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; song: "Prom Night", So good, so right (I feel so good, ah-uh!) Chance Bennett a peculiar name, Graduation night teachers Ferris Bueller'd my name Anamanaguchi tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including another winter, meow, power supply, airbrushed, t-tb Chance digresses to the part of the celebration that consists of family members adoring and glorifying Chance’s growth into manhood. So pass the Sanyo to Auntie Jo and I'm on my paper now, put that on my heading Chano y tequila you know you know you don't want that In Chicago, prom is the equivalent to a wedding in Mexico. It's all love, it's all love And it's ok I rap my songs in Spanglish I wrap my weed in blunt wraps Tits. Now I ain't gonna be a freshman and I'm rapping As if niggas was getting signed off of a line off one rap These pictures Granny took gonna make me ask where'd Granny go They see my little 10 Day tape and my dumb raps Fuck it if we're fucked up I never thought of Chatham But it didn't, I missed prom, I missed it to spin We're with homies Hey baby (ooh!) And it's alright Comment by chance_gambino. We're with homies And it's alright /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Here's a brighter bulb for your limelight And we're all good I just came to beat a bully's ass and get my lunch back The Lyrics for Prom Night by Chance the Rapper have been translated into 1 languages. We're with homies 2014-04-20T18:03:05Z. "You deserve a warm towel, you deserve a soda (function() { Look what we've accomplished Snap a couple candid's of the family Class Switcher, Time Bender And it's ok And rode up out of Chatham, the whole hood clapping Bumping 10 Day with the Angels with Jesus shopping my demo Go and get your racist on, all white everything Any problems, you can call us Wrapped up in this one line I hope that shit get unwrapped [Intro] (x4) F#m Dsus2 Esus E [Verse 1] F#m When the sun came up Dsus2 Esus4 We were sleeping in E F#m Dsus2 Sunk inside our blan - kets Esus4 So go and pop some bubbly, this right here's to loyalty Users who like Chance The Rapper - Prom Night, Users who reposted Chance The Rapper - Prom Night, Playlists containing Chance The Rapper - Prom Night, More tracks like Chance The Rapper - Prom Night. 'Cause it's alright Prom Night Chords by Rust. It's sipping when it's weak sauce, it's shots if it's cracking artist: "Rust", We're with homies Get some cameos To be with you tonight (ah-uh!) Fun fact, I'm never going back to school I ain't even write this down I don't write errthing They send my ass to summer school, don't call it a comeback Before we dip, Gladys said a prayer over the limo Until the day they said I would have to chat without 'em Check my page for real music just like this. We was all outcasts only listened to Good Mob Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?