Cubes of cottage cheese skewered w/ onion, tomato & green pepper.

The waitor gave the menus and said nothing. Zayani boasts, an impressive sculpted ceiling and plum accents. Fresh cream is added to produce a mild & very tasty flavour, Grilled king prawns cooked in a very tasty sauce made from spring onion, ginger & green pepper, Pan fried w/ spring onion, red chillies, roasted tomato & ginger to create a spicy hot thick sauce, Balti sauce is prepared from tamarind & blend of many different spices for that spicy & tangy flavour. The waitor gave the menus and said nothing. !-- Google Code for Zayani Conversion Page --> Zayani; Zayani. He said very aggressively he will just take drinks and papadoms.

Taking the order he insisted on just drinks and papadoms. A very satisfying bouquet w/ tropical fruit, plenty of citrus, gooseberry & typical marlborough herbaceousness. The food is great and service is excellent. (this instanceof e))throw new TypeError("Cannot call a class as a function. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? (t=n(navigator.userAgent),r.checkSupportByUserAgent(e,t),r.checkSupportByFeatureDetection(),s.setFeature("isObjectFitBrowser","objectFit"in window.document.documentElement.style),s.setFeature("isMobile",t.os.phone)):(t=n(e),r.checkSupportByUserAgent(e,t),s.setFeature("isMobile",t.os.phone))},isWEBPBrowserSupport:r.isWEBPBrowserSupport,isObjectFitBrowserSupport:function(){return s.getFeature("isObjectFitBrowser")},isMobile:function(){return s.getFeature("isMobile")},isImageTransformApplicable:function(e){return c(e)&&!l(e)},isValidRequest:function(e,t,i){return i&&t&&!(! ");var i=u.getInstance(),n=new T(t,i,this);I.set(this,n)};["observe","unobserve","disconnect"].forEach((function(e){w.prototype[e]=function(){var t;return(t=I.get(this))[e].apply(t,arguments)}}));var E=void 0!==r.ResizeObserver?r.ResizeObserver:w;t.a=E}).call(this,i(39))},135:function(e,t,i){"use strict";var n=function(e){return e*Math.PI/180},r=function(e,t){return{width:e,height:t}},o=function(e,t,i){return{width:e,height:Math.max(t,i)}};e.exports={BackgroundParallax:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:o},BackgroundParallaxZoom:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:o},BackgroundReveal:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:o},BgCloseUp:{getMediaDimensions:r},BgExpand:{getMediaDimensions:r},BgFabeBack:{getMediaDimensions:r},BgFadeIn:{getMediaDimensions:r},BgFadeOut:{getMediaDimensions:r},BgFake3D:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:o},BgPanLeft:{getMediaDimensions:function(e,t){return{width:1.2*e,height:t}}},BgPanRight:{getMediaDimensions:function(e,t){return{width:1.2*e,height:t}}},BgParallax:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:o},BgPullBack:{getMediaDimensions:r},BgReveal:{hasParallax:!0,getMediaDimensions:o},BgRotate:{getMediaDimensions:function(e,t){return function(e,t,i){var r=n(i),o=Math.hypot(e,t)/2,a=Math.acos(e/2/o),s=e*Math.abs(Math.cos(r))+t*Math.abs(Math.sin(r)),c=e*Math.abs(Math.sin(r))+t*Math.abs(Math.cos(r));return{width:Math.ceil(r0||(this.useLayouter=!1),this.styleParams=this.dataset.options&&JSON.parse(this.dataset.options.replace(/'/g,'"')),this.styleParams&&"object"==typeof this.styleParams||(this.useLayouter=!1),t.mutationService.measure((function(){e.measures=e.parent.getBoundingClientRect(),e.useLayouter&&"function"==typeof e.createLayout&&(e.layout=e.createLayout({items:e.items,styleParams:e.styleParams,container:e.measures}))})),t.mutationService.mutate((function(){"object"==typeof e.measures&&a(e.parent,{"data-top":e.measures.top,"data-width":e.measures.width,"data-height":e.measures.height}),e.useLayouter&&e.layout&&e.layout.items&&e.layout.items.length>0&&(e.parent.querySelectorAll(".gallery-item-container").forEach((function(t,i){s(t,c(e.layout.items[i],e.styleParams))})),e.parent.querySelectorAll(".gallery-item-wrapper").forEach((function(t,i){s(t,o(e.layout.items[i],e.styleParams))})))})))},l.connectedCallback=function(){void 0!==this.dataset.observeResize?e.prototype.connectedCallback.call(this):this.reLayout()},u}(e)}},134:function(e,t,i){"use strict";(function(e){var i=function(){if("undefined"!=typeof Map)return Map;function e(e,t){var i=-1;return e.some((function(e,n){return e[0]===t&&(i=n,!0)})),i}return function(){function t(){this.__entries__=[]}return Object.defineProperty(t.prototype,"size",{get:function(){return this.__entries__.length},enumerable:!0,configurable:!0}),t.prototype.get=function(t){var i=e(this.__entries__,t),n=this.__entries__[i];return n&&n[1]},t.prototype.set=function(t,i){var n=e(this.__entries__,t);~n?this.__entries__[n][1]=i:this.__entries__.push([t,i])},t.prototype.delete=function(t){var i=this.__entries__,n=e(i,t);~n&&i.splice(n,1)},t.prototype.has=function(t){return! (c=c||a.getTransform(e,t,i,s,c),u=o.getImageURI(c)):u=t.id,u}},function(e,t,i){"use strict";var n,r=i(2),o=i(0),a=r.template("fit/w_${width},h_${height}"),s=r.template("fill/w_${width},h_${height},al_${alignment}"),c=r.template("fill/w_${width},h_${height},fp_${focalPointX}_${focalPointY}"),u=r.template("crop/x_${x},y_${y},w_${width},h_${height}"),l=r.template("crop/w_${width},h_${height},al_${alignment}"),h=r.template("fill/w_${width},h_${height},al_${alignment}"),d=r.template(",lg_${upscaleMethodValue}"),f=r.template(",q_${quality}"),p=r.template(",usm_${radius}_${amount}_${threshold}"),g=r.template(",bl"),m=r.template(",wm_${watermark}"),b=((n={})[o.imageFilters.CONTRAST]=r.template(",con_${contrast}"),n[o.imageFilters.BRIGHTNESS]=r.template(",br_${brightness}"),n[o.imageFilters.SATURATION]=r.template(",sat_${saturation}"),n[o.imageFilters.HUE]=r.template(",hue_${hue}"),n[o.imageFilters.BLUR]=r.template(",blur_${blur}"),n);e.exports={getImageURI:function(e){var t=[];e.parts.forEach((function(e){switch(e.transformType){case o.transformTypes.CROP:t.push(u(e));break;case o.transformTypes.LEGACY_CROP:t.push(l(e));break;case o.transformTypes.LEGACY_FILL:var i=h(e);e.upscale&&(i+=d(e)),t.push(i);break;case o.transformTypes.FIT:var n=a(e);e.upscale&&(n+=d(e)),t.push(n);break;case o.transformTypes.FILL:var r=s(e);e.upscale&&(r+=d(e)),t.push(r);break;case o.transformTypes.FILL_FOCAL:var f=c(e);e.upscale&&(f+=d(e)),t.push(f)}}));var i=t.join("/");return e.quality&&(i+=f(e)),e.unsharpMask&&(i+=p(e.unsharpMask)),e.progressive||(i+=g(e)),e.watermark&&(i+=m(e)),e.filters&&(i+=Object.keys(e.filters).map((function(t){return b[t](e.filters)})).join("")),e.src.id+"/"+o.API_VERSION+"/"+i+"/"+e.fileName+". Served dry. ","<",">","|","\u201c",":",'"'].map(encodeURIComponent),r=new RegExp("("+n.concat(["\\. more. He never said hello just said do you have a booking in an agreesive rude tone. does the pickle tray and poppadums come for free at the start or do you have to purchase them? !e.moreDOMid})).forEach((function(e){if(e.moreIndex0,m=e+n[d];u=i.linkIds[m],g?

The sauce is made of onions, green pepper, carrot & potato & cooked w/ fresh herbs, The sameas curry sauce, but more spicy & hot w/ a hint of lemon & fresh herbs, Vindaloo sauce is very spicy & very hot. Zayani Indian Restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Fine green-gold colour. When we left an hour or so later it had got pretty...busy. Will definitely go back", "Delicious food. var google_conversion_label = "oFdSCMCn_2gQ1-Pz5AM"; Can Be Served Mild, Medium Or Hot to Suit Individual Taste. Pieces of diced chicken i lamb tikka cooked w/ onions, coriander, capsicum, herbs & spices.

Delicately spiced‏ king prawns grilled in the tandoori oven w/ onions, green pepper & tomato. Served on a bed of fried onions, Pan fried‏ fish cooked w/ spices, ground almond & coconut. "xlink:href":"src")};var f=i(3);var p={measure:function(e,t,i,n,r){var o=i[e],a=i[n];r.isExperimentOpen("bv_media_layout_by_effect")||r.isExperimentOpen("specs.thunderbolt.tb_media_layout_by_effect")?t.width=o.offsetWidth:t.width=o.dataset.hasBgScrollEffect?a.offsetWidth:o.offsetWidth,t.height=o.offsetHeight,t.currentSrc=o.style.backgroundImage,t.bgEffectName=o.dataset.bgEffectName},patch:function(e,t,i,n,r){var o=i[e];n.containerWidth=t.width,n.containerHeight=t.height;var a,s,c,l,h,d=u(n,r,"bg");l=t.currentSrc,h=d.uri,void 0===l&&(l=""),l.includes(h)&&!!l==!