This is Mysteries of Ravenwood, We defeated the sons of Grandfather Spider, and became a student at the Arcanum. So with that note, what are we going to see in Arc 4? [ ^PM | Exclude ^me | Exclude from ^subreddit | FAQ / ^Information | ^Source ] Downvote to remove | v0.28. The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! I don't follow the game teases too much (I don't with any game) so I wanted to see if you guys knew about what they're going to do for the next update. The members of the Council of Light are Diego the Duel Master, Emperor Yoshihito, Inyanga Whitestripes, Lady of the Lake/ King Artorius, Lydia Greyrose, Merle Ambrose, and Zenzen Seven Star. Yes there will be an arc 4 and it is highly likely to start sometime in 2020. Click here to make a free account to edit this wiki and the related forums at Wizard101 Central. I know that Kingsisle has teased the new arc, but do you think they will actually make one? There has been a lot of talk about the ending of arc three and the hint at four, with the statement, "You have Nothing to fear". If you did the side worlds, like Wysteria and Grizzleheim, they were like a side Arc. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In order to go to the world of Khrysalis we have to make the spiral key, and we meet with the Council of Light to make the key. Now the side arc was Wintertusk. I just wanted to ask if there have been any teases for a fourth arc/new world update. You can play here: https://www.wizard101.com/create_wizard, Press J to jump to the feed. If you did the side worlds, like Wysteria and Grizzleheim, they were like a side Arc. The ending of arc 3 implies that our story is not over. In Polaris we found the Auroracle, Mirage had the Sands Of Time, and Empyrea we had the First World, and the Storm/ Aethyr Titan. Will we go to any worlds from Pirate101? Regardless of the lore and evidence pointing to future worlds, I hope they take us somewhere new — never seen before, and nothing like anything before.. who knows. All of these worlds are places where British imperialism played a big role, and it's entirely possible we'll see that connecting thread between these worlds whenever they are released. It continues to receive updates, and there's a decent sized community. Also, at the end of the House of Scales, we were teased with an enemy named Sekhmet. Now in arc 2, we traveled to Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and Khrysalis. There are lots of people at max and lots with more than 1 max wizard. There are several paintings and furnishings in her office to indicate a world based around native american culture. Other words have been teased and mentioned all throughout the spiral at different points. Just the Curator (story writer) mumbling "That would be telling" anytime anyone asks about the fourth arc. My theory suggests that it is in fact nothing, as in the ending of magic in the spiral. After we finished making the Spiral Key, we finally traveled to Khrysalis to end Morganthe’s Rein. The mirror will break, the horn will call, from the shadows I strike, and the skies will fall. Furthermore, since this game has been released since 2008, there has never been a 2+ year gap between the release of new worlds/areas. Hope this helps. You can play here: https://www.wizard101.com/create_wizard, Press J to jump to the feed. It looks like the new plan for ki is that gaps between worlds are fine as longsas the world's are quality. My main hobbies on Wizard101 are collecting animus with the use of monstrology, fishing for all of the fish in the spiral, and collecting rare treasure cards to add to my collection. The mirror will break, the horn will call, from the shadows I strike, and the skies will fall. Likewise with Zander's office showing pictures from what might be an Australian world. So far, the mirror has broken, the horn has called, and the skies have fallen. This to me makes since, because that is the worst possible thing that could happen to the spiral in wizard101, as the entire fa rig of it's reality depends on it. Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more! As I was working through the second arc on my second wizard, I didn’t think the prophecy applied to Morganthe at first, and I thought it was Grandfather Spider. Kingsisle has already said that they will not be making another world this year and instead focusing on the wizard city revamp and the olde town tunnel. The ending of arc 3 implies that our story is not over. Then in the second arc, we uncovered the prophecy of Morganthe. Not to mention they haven’t teased any other worlds at all in the game that we could go to in the spiral. From her accent, it fits perfectly. Is the Cabal still out there and coulde we be visiting the Spiral Void or going to Earth at some point? Who is in the locked room of the Arcanum? Is Morganthe in the world of Pirates? Other worlds do exist in the spiral, so it's clear they want to take us to new and exciting places. If and when a fourth arc begins development it will be likely Wallaru. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Wizard101 is an MMO made by Kingsisle Entertainment that was started in 2005, and was released in 2008. Former wizard101 spoiler lead here: As of now no new world is in development. I guess I'll just wait until they drop test realm. Albion is an alternative name for the island of Great Britain. So, we have just finished the 3rd Story Arc. The monstrology professor at ravenwood also mentions the world of "Albion." In Zafaria she was recovering her deck of shadows from the mirror, and she broke the mirror and took what was hers after breaking the council of lights spell. Is Morganthe alive? Now in Arc 3, we traveled to Polaris, Mirage, and Empyrea, along with the Arcanum. As someone who doesn’t do side quests do u recall who they were? Current mindset for the company for both wizard and pirate was beginning of the game content to draw in new players. We want to ensure that Wizard101 remains a space for you to connect with your friends and family. If and when a fourth arc begins development it will be likely Wallaru. Furthermore, since this game has been released since 2008, there has never been a 2+ year gap between the release of new worlds/areas. Hey guys. Could it be another world? In Pirate101 there's references to the world Rajah, where tigers come from, and is culturally India during British rule. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Albion is an old name for the island of Great Britain. Wallaru spoiled from some of the scholars at the arcanum, also Zanders Home. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Wizard101 is an MMO made by Kingsisle Entertainment that was started in 2005, and was released in 2008. There is an old man in a side quest that lists some enemies that we haven't fought yet when he was talking about doomsday scenarios. level 2 But in each world we discovered something. As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to! Then, she traveled to Avalon, where she is going to call the horn of huracan. What are we going to see Yago? Hey everyone, my name is Stars and I blog and make guides here for the Arcanum's Archives. Who is he/she and what world is he/she from? They will be continuing to remaster parts of arc one (currently focusing on DS and Krok). We learned shadow magic, released grandfather spider, and defeated Morganthe where she then fell into the Spiral and is now missing. After Avalon, we finally travel to the most hated world, Azteca. Avalon is where we go help King Artorius, and take the Sword of Kings. There's references to the name "Wallaru." Take a look at Jakie's office for example. From new wizard to max can be done in as few as 10 days my record is 13, but I know I can do from new to dragonspire in a day if I cared enough. The team has been dreaming up ways for you to better adventure and socialize in the Spiral and means for you to advance your Wizard to new heights, including beginning the Arc 4 storyline in Karamelle! They will be continuing to remaster parts of arc one (currently focusing on DS and Krok). It is sometimes used poetically to refer to the island, but has fallen out of common use in English. Then in the second arc, we uncovered the prophecy of Morganthe. Allistar? With that being said, could any of these worlds be the ones we go to? Cool Ranch?                              signing off. Toby discusses possibilities for what's coming in Arc 4 after Empyrea Part 2 in Wizard101 as well as the possibility of a Lv 130 dungeon between Arc 3 and 4!! The game is long enough most players will never see Azteca. Yes there will be an arc 4 and it is highly likely to start sometime in 2020. It continues to receive updates, and there's a decent sized community. In the first Arc, we traveled through Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre. Before we traveled to Empyrea part 2, at the end of part 1, we entered the Spiral Void.