In May 2002, Twins finally released their debut album Our Souvenir with two discs. Companies covering all types of products have advertised with the pop duo with the first advertisement with Whisper (護舒寶) in 2000. Get 50 most Subscribed youtube channels by subscriber, top youtubers and youtube top subscribers from Hong Kong

This company is now Live. It focus mostly in cantopop music. The album had many covers, which were their photos (like "Our Souvenir" album cover) that were re-taken in 2011. 周柏豪 Pakho Chau - 讓愛高飛 Joeng Ngoi Gou Fei 歌詞 Lyrics, Post Comments The awards are determined by Radio and Television Hong Kong based on the work of all Asian artists (mostly cantopop) for the previous year. Below is a list of awards received by Twins since they were formed in 2001 as a cantopop girl group.They average to receive about 2-3 awards in each Hong Kong music awards. The famous Hong Kong rock band, Dear Jane with his new song, 銀河修理員 (Galactic Repairman) reached the top 1 spot in KKBOX Hong Kong. There were six different colored fabric bands wrapped around the package. 2) German duo The Twins; 3) an artist from Serbia; 4) Noise musician James Raymond of California; 5) Amiga demoscene composer(s) 6) Synthesizer Musician Matt Weiner from Atlanta, GA 7) A 5 piece art-rock band from Sheffield, UK 1) Twins is a canto-pop duo from Hong Kong created in 2001…. ( With Gillian deciding to duck out of the public eye, Twins announced its "temporary dissolution" in July 2008.

Scarecrow Press. 178 more photos, Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

[2] After two years the group finally reunited in 2010.[3]. 2) German duo The Twins; 3) an artist from Serbia; 4) Noise musician James Raymond of California; 5) Amiga demoscene composer(s) 6) Synthesizer Musician Matt Weiner from Atlanta, GA 7) A 5 piece art-rock band from Sheffield, UK 1) Twins is a canto-pop duo from Hong Kong created in 2001 by mogul Albert Yeung's … They released it as a celebration of 10th anniversary of their first project. Twins are a Hong Kong Cantopop duo that was created in the summer of 2001 by Emperor Entertainment Group (EEG). The group was dragged into the fray when Gillian was involved in the Edison Chen photo scandal. The Jade Solid Gold Songs Awards Ceremony(十大勁歌金曲頒獎典禮) is held annually in Hong Kong since 1984.

Lucky draw scratch-and-win card for the music VCD. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. That result is reasonable because this song is very good, one of the best new Cantonese pop song.

[15] In February 2010, Charlene Choi talked to the media about her experience in going solo. 2) German duo The Twins; 3) an artist from Serbia; 4) Noise musician James Raymond of California; 5) Amiga demoscene composer(s) 6) Synthesizer Musician Matt Weiner from Atlanta, GA 7) A 5 piece art-rock band from …, There are several groups named Twins: 1) a canto-pop duo from Hong Kong. Two months later, in June 2003, the second version of the album was released with a new single and its music video "Bian Bian Bian". [6] According to Mani Fok, EEG's plan for Twins was to emulate the success of the Japanese duo KinKi Kids. The song’s music video features the late Hong Kong icon Leslie Cheung Kwok-wing as the Twins’ “grand uncle” – this was his last appearance in a music video. Go directly to shout page. Havin' a Party - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Grandfather Clock - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Small Fry - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Cooking - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Raffles - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Sing Me a Riddle - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Shooting Stars - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Merry-Go-Round - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Rocket Ship - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), The Whale - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Bustin' Out of Doors - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Clouds - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Swing High - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Lazybones - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Comrades - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Dreams - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Two Sleepy People - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Stardust - (featuring The Arthur Norman Chorus & Orchestra), Inkspots - I'm Getting Sentimental Over You, Lionel Hampton - Rhythm, Rhythm (I Got Rhythm), Louis Armstrong - On The Sentimental Side, Lena Horne - I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good, Teddy Wilson - Nice Work If You Can Get It, Artie Shaw & His Gramercy Five - My Funny Valentine, Billie Holiday - These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You), Harry James - Flight of The The Bumble Bee, Peggy Lee - On The Sunny Side of The Street, Louis Armstrong - I've Got A Pocketful of Dreams, Billie Holiday - I Only Have Eyes For You, Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald - A Foggy Day, Stan Kenton and His Orchestra - Artistry In Rhythm, Louis Armstrong - Red Sails In The Sunset, You Won't Be Satisfied (Until You Break My Heart), I May Be Wrong (But I Think You're Wonderful), My Heart Belongs To Daddy (Featuring Eddie Duchin's Orchestra), I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair, See What The Boys In The Back Room Will Have, We're The Couple In The Castle - Glenn Miller, Two Sleepy People - Bob Hope & Shirley Ross, Doctor Lawyer Indian Chief - Betty Hutton, Papa's Gone Bye-Bye Blues (Jewish Boy Blues), Moon Country (Is Home to Me) - (previously unreleased), The Japanese Sandman / One Hour With You / Till We Meet Again, Medley: Shuffle Off To Buffalo / Time On My Hands / I Found A Million Dollar Baby, Medley: My Mother Would Love You / Margie / If You Knew Susie.

International stops included San Francisco, Toronto, and Atlantic City. [1] They are a popular group in Hong Kong and a top band in mainland China. [17], A few days later on 3 March, Twins appeared in public at the Harbour plaza after parading around in a purple Porsche. Their seventh studio album The Missing Piece, was released in December 2005, after their album 36 Stratagems. With the brand new look, Twins released 1 disc 10 track fourth album named Evolution in September 2003. Your IP: 34.248.126.152 Unlike other cantopop award ceremonies, this one is judged based on the popularity of the song/artist on the actual radio show. In June 2006, they released their second mandarin album Around the World with 80 Dollars which was a great success. Listen to trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of popular songs in the film. Baltimore Oriole; $0.99 on iTunes 28. I Walk the Line; Song … A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. In the Cool, Cool, Cool of the Evening; $0.99 on iTunes 31. The album was a success.

Similar to their previous albums, this album was larger than usual, using a large cardboard book-like package to carry the AVCD and posters. In February 2007, they celebrated their sixth year together in the Hong Kong music industry. They earned the most popular group award as well as the most popular Asia Pacific region female artist award. [9] In April 2003, they released third album, Touch of Love. Twins consists of Charlene Choi Cheuk-Yin and Gillian Chung Yan-Tung.

166 more photos, Add image Twins (Hong Kong) lyrics with translations: 下一站天后, 老鼠愛大米, 莫斯科没有眼泪 As part of album promotions, Twins collaborated with MSN to make personal pages and web games. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. They made a popular concert with the same name where they hugged each other and released a live/video album "Twins: The Missing Piece Concert". •