I still get tore up So whenever you ride up on the town You're with your friends and I'm with mine, the music's bumpin' loud Prolly stumbled into a fist fight with some jockey dudes and get roughed up Lyrics to 'Tore Up' by Kehlani. One bullet in that pistol Smith and Wesson come take the pain away I was 130 pound soakin' wet but I felt like Zeus when you was around I still get tore up I still get tore up (Up about it) I'm still tore up, and I don't want to OD on you About looking in the mirror it lookin' like I fought a saw blade. I still get tore up Trying to sneak in to the spots where all the big boys used to roam around and a small taste of that city life. You used to be the girl that didn't go out on the town I still get tore up about it (Up about it)

I still get tore up Let the flames of life drift down the strip of Music City I still get tore up about it (Up about it)

No games played, don't play around

Now you hide those crazy nights on instagram you post about I still get tore up

I still get tore up about it (Up about it)

I still get tore up, I still get tore up about it (up about it)

Upchurch - Tore Up Lyrics.

[Chorus] Uh, Yeah not as young as we was right. "Tore Up" lyrics. And If these words were polaroids these pictures would be priceless.

Tore up!

I still get tore up, I still get tore about it (up about it) When I'm home alone, you're out with your friends. all the big boys used to roam around. I still get tore up

I still get tore up about it up about it up about it up about it [Chorus] I had about twelve drafts and two shots, now I'm in a back alley smokin' pot I ain't supposed to let you know I'm hurting Tore up over you, and I just can't find my way.

I still get tore up about it up killin' it when she plays that violin. passenger ‘cause the dumb choices that I made. With L tracks in the background comin' from a country cover band and These thoughts up in my head keep replaying ‘cause their timeless. I still get tore up about it I still get tore up about it (Up about it) Sweet smell of that Jack Daniel's, old cigarette smoke and neon lights I talk to my drunk self and tell my sober self I can't take me

I still light up to get a little higher

with mine, the musics bumpin' loud. Yeah, yeah, yeah, tore up. (I still get tore up about it).

I still get tore up, I still get tore up about it (up about it) And through the neon smoke so I pull the gun on my other half like why you always blamin' me Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Breathing in those toxic fumes from busses sittin' on 2nd ave. You used to be the I was 130 pounds soakin wet but I felt like Zeus when you was around. Make sure your selection An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I still get tore up, I still get tore up about it(up about it), Breathin' in those toxic fumes from buses sittin' on Second Ave The only time I see you is when we're in a crowd Up about it, up about it, up about it I start the Chevy and it's always her song bumpin' through them sound waves I still get tore up about it up about it up about it up about it

A long way from those county roads I still get tore up, I still get tore up (about it) I still get tore up about it (Up about it) Never loved me like ya told me so if you did how could you go? To get out of my feelings So I pull the gun on my other half like, "Why you always blamin' me?" And if these words were Polaroids these pictures would be priceless We didn't know shit about life just six months in to havin' our license

About looking in the mirror I'm gonna leave this thing on strip Back when I had no tattoos, no ID to get in clubs. [Verse 1] Johnny and June on them alley walls that slapped up way back when Got alcohol on my white suede, car parked on Broadway

That I was your eyes from behind you, I got you, I ain't supposed to tell you I still love you

I still get tore up about it I still get tore up about it To get out of my feelings You used to be the girl that didn't go out on the town, Now you have these crazy nights on instagram you post about After the … I still get tore up

Now I've been kicked out of every bar except the one I'm sittin' in tonight We messed up, been around We came up, held it down We straight up, no one can say I ain't stay around No games played, don't play …

Uh, yeah we ain't as young as we once was Got alcohol on my white suede, now I'm in the back alley smokin' pot. Tore Up Lyrics: The only time I see you is when we're in a crowd / You're with your friends and I'm with mine, the music's bumpin' loud / You used to be the girl that didn't go out on the town

But these thoughts up in my head keep replayin' because they're timeless Back when I had no tattoos, no ID to get in clubs I still get tore up You're out with your friends

I talk to my drunk self and tell my sober self I can't take me

But I just gotta tell you I been hurting about it up about it up about it, Upchurch Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Woh-oh-oh tore up!

[Chorus] I still get tore up, I still get tore up (about it)

Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Lyrics for Tore Up by Upchurch The only time I see you is when we're in a crowd, you're with you're friends and I'm with mine, the musics bumpin' loud.

I still get tore up, I still get tore up (about it)

Trying to sneak into the spots where Up about it, up about it, up about it HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, tore up. This is just a preview!

you're with you're friends and I'm

a homeless lady on a street corner (I still get tore up about it) And I can't keep these problems to myself, oh, I still pop one to feel a little better I still get tore up about it (Up about it) Up about it, up about it, up about it After the neon smoke, on the midtown strip.

with some jockey dudes who get roughed up. I still get tore up about it (Up about it) I still get tore up, I still get tore about it (up about it)

car parked on broadway no pretty lady in the Now you have these crazy nights on Instagram you post about I had about 12 drinks and 2 shots

I'm still tore up, and I don't want to OD on you, I lost me when I found you

One bullet in that pistol Smith & Wesson come take the pain away Johnny and June on them alley walls that we slapped up way back when except the one I'm sitting in tonight. Up about it, up about it, up about it Yeah, huh, not as young as we was, right? And a homeless lady on a street corner killin' it when she plays that violin

I still light up to get a little higher I'm lowkey, too high to remind you (But I still pop one), I'll continue on so, just do me a favor Now I've been kicked out of every bar

You used to be the girl that didn't go out on the town, I still get tore up (Up about it) I still get tore up, I still get tore about it (up about it) [Pre-Chorus]

But the frames I'd like truth down the strip our music, I feel bad. Uh, Yeah we ain't as young as we once was.

I still get tore up (Up about it)

I still get tore up We walked broadway lookin' at the When I'm home alone

I still get tore up about it

6 months in from havin' our license. On a midtown strip

We didn't know shit of our life just I'm tryna keep my problems to myself, oh, But I still pop one to feel a little better

I'm bumpin' through them sound waves. I still get tore up I still pour up to make it all easier The only time I see you is when we're in a crowd,

I still get tore up about it (Up about it) So whenever you're out up on the town cheers to the times that we had

Tore up over you, and I just can't find my way. [Verse 2]

Upchurch Lyrics "Tore Up" The only time I see you is when we're in a crowd You're with your friends and I'm with mine, the music's bumping loud You used to be the girl that didn't go out on the town Now you have these crazy nights on Instagram you post about Tore Up Lyrics: We messed up, been around / We came up, held it down / We straight up, no one can say I ain't stay around / No games played, don't play around / And I was there, don't fuck around

But it's all good that Jack Daniel's got me fucked up as always I start the Chevy it's always her so

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: We messed up, been around choose through the times that we had Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. [Verse 3] With Alan Jackson from the background comin' from a country cover band We walked Broadway lookin' at the lights and nightlife that we never seen

lights and night life that we never seen.

We came up, held it down No pretty lady in the passenger 'cause of dumb choices that I made

A long way from them county roads in a small taste of that city life

(I still get tore up about it, up about it) (I still get tore up about it, up about it) It was you, not me, that left and went away with someone else. I still get tore up (Up about it) And I was there, don't fuck around, you know I know, I ain't supposed to tell you I still love you

Dried me while I drowned you And if I leave this neon strip it's lookin' like I fought a saw blade I still get tore up Sweet smell of that Jack Daniel's on cigarette smoke and neon lights. I still pour up to make it all easier We straight up, no one can say I ain't stay around You do you and I'll do me promise, pinky promise. But it's all good that Jack Daniel's got me fucked up it's always. Put a stone cold into a fist fight starts and ends within the same node.

The only time I see you is when we're in a crowd, you're with you're friends and I'm with mine, the musics bumpin' loud. I still get tore up