To the ring comes Stone Cold Steve Austin, looking amused by the situation. Austin says that last time they were in the ring together, she gave him a stunner. On the latest episode of The Steve Austin Show, Stone Cold interviewed former WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton and discussed his penchant for holding beer bashes after his matches in WWE (beginning at the 1:07:00 mark). Chiefs' Eric Fisher Does a 'Stone Cold' Beer Celebration After Touchdown Chiefs Eric Fisher Celebrates TD 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Style!!! On the latest episode of The Steve Austin Show, Stone Cold interviewed former WWE timekeeper Mark Yeaton and discussed his penchant for holding beer … FIFA 21: Which Young Players Have The Highest Potential Growth On FIFA 21? Becky says in respect of 3:16 Day, of course. Eric Fisher is a legend for the stone cold beer celebration. Byron judges that, gives him an 8. Becky Lynch’s music hits and she comes out with a cooler! BEER BASH: Steve Austin & Bill Goldberg.. Steve Austin says he's got some beer to drink, and asks if Goldberg has a problem with it.. Goldberg says that he does, in fact, have a problem with it.. It’s a day where your boss works for you.

The Chiefs beat the Houston Texans in spectacular fashion this weekend -- but nothing was more spectacular than one of their offensive tackles busting two beers together.

there was going to be a stone cold beer bash for vince funeral but they cancel it cause of chris benoit death, how do you guys feel about this and why cant there be a stone cold beer bash for chris benoit instead of vince mcmahon *** Austin says he knows that he loves him and that’s as far as he’ll take it.

Says it again. He questions the scores. I’ve been watching since 2006, back when I was 12 years old.

Fisher ran over to the stands and grabbed what appeared to be two waiting beer cans that were conveniently placed, and then smashed them over his head like SCSA used to. By James Guttman May 5, 2018 - 6:00 PM . The 53-year-old is one of the most iconic stars in WWE history and famously used his trademark 'beer bash' much to fans' delight. Austin says that on 3:16 Day, any annoyance is to be answered with a gesture with a certain finger. On 3:16 day, are they on the same side? Becky Lynch, Kevin Owens Cut Promos On WrestleMania Opponents | WWE Raw Results, Could ECW Have Survived On Spike TV or MTV, WWE 205 Live Results: Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott vs. The Overtimer - WWE AEW NJPW Soap Operas Daytime TV Netflix HBO. It’s a day where four-letter words are always acceptable.

As Patrick Mahomes made a touchdown pass to Blake Bell at the top of the fourth quarter in Sunday's playoff game ... the guy's teammate Eric Fisher ran over to celebrate with him and showered in the glory with brew and an homage to Stone Cold Steve Austin. FIFA 21: The Five Fastest Players On EA Sports’ FIFA 21, ‘Madden 21’ Understanding Training Points In MUT (Video). The Brian Kendrick, WWE 205 Live Results: Ariya Daivari vs. Curt Stallion, WWE 205 Live Results: Ariya Daivari vs. Anthony Greene, WWE Smackdown Results (10/16)- Universal Championship – Roman Reigns (c) (w/Paul…. He constantly bickers with Byron over the scores he gives him and calls him a tough crowd. Reigns vs. Strowman delivers He smacks the cans together way too roughly, purposefully spewing it all over his suit. Stone Cold Steve Austin's beer smash was his … March 16th, 2020. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! WWE. March 22, 1999: Fear the beer. From here on out, March 16th will be a national holiday. They indeed start the beer bash, that ring is absolutely soaked. © 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC.
Sporting his signature "Austin 3:16" t-shirt, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin stands atop a beer truck during an episode of Monday Night Raw in 1999. Kansas City went on to beat the Texans 51-31 ... we'll peg it to the beer. Looks the apparent owner of the beers -- the guy with the glasses -- wasn't too upset with the move either -- if anything, Fisher was getting cheered on by all the Chiefs fans. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Stone Cold Continues Beer Bash After Raw Reunion Goes Off Air.

Cut to the stands, complete silence.

If you want to know what 3:16 is all about, give me a hell yeah! Steve Austin Celebrates 3:16 Day With A Beer Bash | WWE Raw Results.

WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin closed Monday's Raw Reunion with a genuine promo and a beer bash …

He has the Steveweisers tossed to him from off-screen, breaks them open, pours them over himself and takes a bump.

Byron says he knows he loves him but he’s just trying to be honest. Braun deserved better send-off Full grades and recap in app. WWE Monday Night Raw from the Performance Center is on, and the show it almost over. Share the best GIFs now >>>
pic.twitter.com/VcqdB4oAEf.

Waiting for your permission to load the comments. Before we start reviewing entertainment, I want to take a moment to acknowledge some reality. I’m a hardcore wrestling fan, by which I mean I’m a hardcore fan of wrestling... but I also have nothing against hardcore wrestling! They kick back the beers and naturally Austin gives him a stunner. Says he came here to make a declaration. ... We went through 115 beers that night [in Japan], and that was the most I ever went through.". As remarkable as Austin's "achievement" was in the Land of the Rising Sun, it is eclipsed only by Ric Flair's claim that Andre the Giant once drank 106 beers on his own in one sitting, per Nick Schwartz of FoxSports.com. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Stone Cold Steve Austin Beer Bash animated GIFs to your conversations.