British jazz songstress Amy Winehouse knew a thing or two about heartbreak. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why this is one of the most difficult songs to sing. You tell 'em, RiRi! There are four things to focus on when finding an easy song to sing: Following the criteria from the list above, I have gathered 5 songs that several of my beginner students have had success with singing. Etta James knows a little something about that, and on this track, she acknowledges the need to let it all out when you feel like you can't go on. Need a night out with your girlfriends to forget your bad breakup? Still, I didn’t let a bad voice stop me from enjoying karaoke. In other words, you should leave it up to the pros. For an R&B song boasting amazing female vocalists (including, you know, Beyoncé), “Say My Name” doesn’t require all that big a singing range. Sign in. Some artists write love songs, and some artists write love songs. These are the 100 best breakup songs of all time. Yeah, we'll take it. The unlikely duo that is Swedish singer-songwriter Lykke Li and rapper Aminé dropped this chef's kiss of a song in 2018. With karaoke, it’s more about the verve and the panache of your performance than your vocal quality. Cyrus asks in this 2010 track from the Nicholas Sparks romance The Last Song. (Been there, Amy.) Have you watched the show Sons of Anarchy? If you want to make the crowd weep–give this one a try. If you need a good cry, this is your jam. All text and design is copyright ©2020 Koala Guide LLC. Your Song hit the charts in several countries after it was released back in 1970. There's no better way to combat post-breakup blues than with a Gwen Stefani singalong—and this is the perfect jam for it. Put this song on full blast in your car and drive around the block. That's why we decided to roundup some of the best slow dance songs that can be played throughout your special day. Choose your words wisely when you're both vulnerable. Oh, come on. We all know someone who gives love a bad name, but that person is not Jon Bon Jovi. As fun as it may be to sing "Bohemian Rhapsody," trying to get this track perfect is something that will just not work out well for you and your friends. Our former ‘90s selves are dreaming about the Full House episode when Jesse sang this to Rebecca on their wedding day. Barry White - Can’t Get Enough of Your Love Babe for women with low voicebest karaoke songs for alto femaleDeath Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark for women with low voiceDire Straits - Sultans Of Swing for women with low voiceElton John - Your Song for karaokeElvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight karaoke for women with low voiceFrank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon for women with low voicegood songs for female altosgood songs for low female voicesIs Curtis Stigers and the Forest Rangers - This Life (SOA Theme) easy song to sing for women?Is Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender good for women with low voice to sing?Is Shania Twain - From This Moment On good for low voice karaoke?Is The Beatles - With a Help From My Friends good for women with low voice?Johnny Cash - God’s Gonna Cut You Down for women with low voicekaraoke songs for deep voiceskaraoke songs for low female voicesList XFinancelow pitched female songsSing Faith Hill - The Kiss karaokeSing Right Said Fred - I’m Too SexySlideshowsongs for deep voices femalesongs for low voicessongs to sing if you have a deep voiceTLC - No Scrubs for women with low voiceTom Waits - Downtown Train for low voicetop female karaoke songs, 25 Best States for Forensic Science Technicians, Top 24 Hour Walk In Wedding Chapels in Las Vegas, 10 Best Drinking Games to Play with a Girl, 11 Highest Paying Healthcare Jobs That Are in Demand in Canada, 16 Best Tennis Players Who Have The Best One and Two Handed Backhand Of All Time, 10 Best Performing Weight Loss Companies And Their Programs. This song is so pretty, it tends to elicit tears from those who hear it. Even though TLC recorded the song, it was written by Kevin “She’kspere” Briggs together with Tameka “Tiny” Cottle and Kandi Burruss. Printable Lyrics: Love you Like a love song Lyrics. Likewise with low or high voices–whatever your range there is a song for you to sing. Is Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender good for women with low voice to sing? Mimi's singing voice is absolutely stellar, which is why she was one of the most popular singers of the 90s and 00s. For those women who have low voices, but love to sing, Faith Hill’s song The Kiss will allow you to enjoy singing and sound great as well. The pronunciation of the words, the difficulty of belting out the notes while not sounding congested, is what makes this such a tough song to try at karaoke. Upbeat tunes are great for getting the party started, but we can't deny that wedding slow dance songs are just as important when it comes to having an unforgettable wedding playlist. The ultra-high falsetto pitches are what make this song impossible for most men to sing. This tune's a sad one, with Smith acknowledging in the chorus that "this ain't love, it's clear to see." And move on you should! You may remember it from Season 1 of Girls, or any dance club you visited in the last 10 years. If you wondered if there are more songs from Elvis Presley on our list of 15 best karaoke songs for women with low voices you should know there are more–perhaps even one about a peanut butter and bacon sandwich. If you need a melodic pick-me-up after a breakup, look no further than Kehlani's "Alive." As the song's title may suggest, O.A.R. Grab this jam for your karaoke performance and remember to give those scrubs a ‘tude. I misunderstood the fact that I would need to take it for TWO YEARS in order to fulfill my music and art credit. Help is greatly appreciated :) thank you x This might be one of the greatest songs of all time. With lyrics like, “Looks like we made it/Look how far we’ve come, my baby” this song is perfect if you and your spouse have been together forever and are finally making it official. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll cry some more—but overall, you'll be glad you added this one to your playlist. #5 Love song, Selena Gomez. The 'List: Best (Depending On Who You Ask) of 2017. The song This Life is performed by Curtis Stigers and the Forest Rangers. Or at least that's what artist Blu Cantrell insinuates in her relentlessly catchy 2001 hit "Hit 'Em Up Style." Honestly, we could listen to James sing just about anything and love it, but this is a particularly powerful piece from the legendary artist. We love the studio version by Leon Bridges, but we also think a live performance by a jazz band would sound amazing. In order to create the list, we collected information from Quora and Trend Chaser to see which are the best songs for women with low voices. Experts say it can cause some serious issues, too. "All By Myself," though, takes it on another level, simply due to the emotion and the sky-high note she hits close to the end. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why this is one of the most difficult songs to sing. “Downtown Train” was released back in 1985 and shortly after that, it becomes one of the best hits around the world. by Blu Cantrell (2001), "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood (2005), "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac (1977), "Gives You Hell" by The All-American Rejects (2008), "Out Of the Woods" by Taylor Swift (2014), "Nothing Breaks Like a Heart" by Mark Ronson feat. 's 2019 tune is bound to make you feel things. Play this one on full blast (preferably while driving past your ex's house). "Love Myself" - Hailee Steinfeld. Pink's ability to pen songs about heartbreak is uncanny, and in "Who Knew," the artist takes this talent to the next level. Preach, ladies. "Don't give up," she says to her listeners, no matter what the obstacle. Also, it does get lively after a minute or so, so it won’t suck the air out of the room like some of the other slow duets. Steven Tyler really outdid himself with "Dream On." In "Never Again," she blesses listeners with a powerful dose of "you're going to regret cheating on me" medicine, and we're here for it. Hopefully you like this song just as much as me. (Wrecking balls sold separately.). Let’s jump to the list and see if your favorite song or artist found its way here. It always pays to know a good U2 song, and this one is one of the easier ones. Name any top-40 hit from the '60s or '70s, and there's a very good chance Carole King wrote it. Toni Braxton knows how to lay down a hit, and this song is no exception. Sultan Of Swing was released first in 1978, but it was released again a year later which contributed for the song to become one of the best hits in both the United States and the United Kingdom. "Black Velvet," one of the top hits of the 80s, is proof. And although many of the song sections start on the upbeat the rhythms are pretty easy to follow. So, what gives? Let's face it: Breakups are the worst. This is her work account. Following the criteria from the list above, I have gathered 5 songs that several of my beginner students have had success with singing. Powered by Vocal © 2020 Jerrick Ventures LLC. Sam Smith is arguably the most vulnerable they've ever been on this 2017 track. It's the fact that pronouncing the words while belting them out loud at a high pitch is brutal. Shawn Mendes falls in the second category, coming onto the pop scene in 2015 with this heartbreaker of a hit. This may be one of our favorites, though, thanks to its promise of love after heartbreak. Who could forget the iconic scene from Laguna Beach where Laguna bad boy Jason Wahler leaves his longtime girlfriend high and dry to secretly play poker with Alex Murrel?