No nonsense, no long or wishy-washy quotes, just some good ol’ fashioned short and simple quotes. Or maybe add to your social profile? How I’m feeling now and how I ideally want to be feeling. Inspirational quotes have the wonderful ability of opening our minds, shifting our thinking and pondering the marvellous possibilities of life. Because that's important to your success and happiness in life! So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening. Going through a change right now? 16 Self-Inspirational Quotes to Take You From Bored to Enthusiastic, Love Yourself Quotes: 40 Inspiring Quotes on Self-Acceptance. That's all that matters. If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive. I am learning to love myself. It adds spice to my conversation. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see. It's how I define myself. I speak less because I know there are very few who likes to listen ……. What others think of me is none of my business. Are you looking for some simple quotes that you can use to describe yourself? I didn’t change, I just found myself. Your approval is not needed. Enjoy! I like to consider myself a star - a star, that when you look in the sky, it's always there. I'm planning to test my own boundaries. My friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only opportunities. I wanted some simple, straight forward quotes that would describe myself in the now. Because I love myself, I listen to myself. Do you love yourself? I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. I have to pick myself up every day and say, 'The show must go on,' meaning life as I know it must go on, whatever the obstacle is, I know I can handle it, and I can get through it. Your email address will not be published. I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself. And on a clear night... a shooting star comes by, and get a little thrill, and you make a little wish. God has entrusted me with myself. Required fields are marked, {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}, 27 Quotes About Changing Yourself For The Better, 36 Inspiring Quotes About Self Confidence, 72 Short Happy Quotes To Brighten Your Day. I'm being myself. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is! I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I'm having fun. Through the years I have seen myself as a peaceful person, but the awareness of the anger is part of that process. Recently, I was looking for some simple quotes about me, myself and I. Yep, me. The greatest thing is being able to interact with fans and touch people's lives... for that I give thanks. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. Appreciating the blessings God gave me. I’m a girl…Don’t touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend. "I often quote myself. If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself. Things are always lighter, brighter and more positive if you’re able work on your personal development AND have a little laugh along the way! I never loved another person the way I loved myself. I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else. What others think of me is none of my business. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters. I have an eating disorder. I don't have time to complain. Every day, I like to wake up and remind myself to be grateful of the simple things. Every story I create, creates me. It's just like, damn - I'm competing with myself. I put myself in the way of things happening, and they happened. For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' Love myself I do. You need both types of stars, the shooting and the constant stars. Your approval is not needed. Do I contradict myself? I'd like to congratulate myself, and thank myself, and give myself a big pat on the back. Just drop a comment below. Some days are just bad days, that's all. If I am not for others, what am I? I am who I am, and I'm proud of myself. I am proud of everything that I am and will become. How I’m feeling now and how I ideally want to be feeling. I want to decide that for myself. I am a teacher. Here are 27 inspiring quotes about changing yourself that will help to keep you motivated and inspired on your exciting journey! The future rewards those who press on. I often quote myself. Of course love is blind; it keeps me blind to myself. Your email address will not be published. 34 Self-Care Quotes: A Little Nudge to Prioritize Yourself! Tonight it's not about Love, Tonight it's about separations, it's about How i write, to remember You, it's about How i remember You, through all of Myself .” ― Syed Murtaza Haroon I'm doing what I love. The heavens include them all. I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. Nobody said you had to like it. Please Share if you Like it. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. “Tonight, It's not about You, Tonight It's about Me, It's about How Your absence, troubles me, It's about How i hide all of this Hurt . I'm not trying to be sexy. I like to learn - so I like to try new things and try to keep growing. Then check these out: Simple but powerful quotes about me, myself and I! Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. Explore 1000 Myself Quotes by authors including George Bernard Shaw, Barack Obama, and Isaac Newton at BrainyQuote. If you're looking for a simple quote for a social media profile for yourself, then these are great! Of course love is blind; it keeps me blind to myself. These simple and inspiring quotes will remind you! My life motto is 'Do my best, so that I can't blame myself for anything.'. God made me the way I am, and I accept myself. I want to follow my dreams. If I am not for myself, who will be for me? It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done. I just find myself happy with the simple things. Having any special Message / Quote / Picture Quote to be included in our list? I work a lot in the slums of Tondo, Manila, and the life there is poor and very sad. You have entered an incorrect email address! I want to make sure that I put myself first and accomplish what I need to accomplish. And if not now, when? And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. I recreate myself; that is my only power. This is who I am. Who doesn't need a short and simple happy quote to brighten their day, make them smile and put a little zing in your step? Darling don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first. In particular, self-inspiring quotes – those that seek to build up our self-esteem, self-confidence, self-love and respect – can be truly motivational. And I've always taught to myself to look for the beauty of it and look in the beauty of the faces of the children and to be grateful. I am who I am. Not in an egotistical way, but a self-accepting, positive type of way? It's over when I hate myself. I like to challenge myself. A good teacher isn't someone who gives the answers out to their kids but is understanding of needs and challenges and gives tools to help other people succeed. 215 Cute Girly Picture Captions That Will Make Any... 150+ Witty Photo Captions For Facebook Post/Status, 37 Beautiful Quotes to Make you Love Yourself. Recently, I was looking for some simple quotes about me, myself and I. I wanted some simple, straight forward quotes that would describe myself in the now. One hand I extend into myself, the other toward others. I write to create myself. If you need a reminder, some inspiration or a simple quote about yourself for your social media profile, then this is a great collection!