Coaching Licence : Avg. For using this site, please activate JavaScript. This snapshot overview displays all of the international games recorded for a particular player in the TM database. By clicking on the "Detailed" tab, you can view further details (e.g. Caps/Goals: 18/0. London, Position: Compact. Date of birth/Age: Detailed. world cups), individual competitions (e.g. Scott Parker former footballer from England Central Midfield last club: Fulham FC * Oct 13, 1980 in London, England Scott Parker - Player profile | Transfermarkt For using this site, please … This statistic shows all matches by a manager. 1.32 Years, Preferred formation : This statistic shows which shirt numbers the palyer has already worn in his career.

world cups), individual competitions (e.g. You can use a filter to limit the selection to major competitions (e.g.
4-2-3-1. This is the performance data of Scott Parker of Karriereende. Parker jugó en Fulham FC (FUL). England, Coaching Licence : UEFA A Licence, Avg. This page displays all transfers for the selected player. UEFA A Licence, Avg. Squad: 27, Starting eleven: 13, Substituted in: 5, On the bench: 9, Suspended: 0, Injured: 7.
term as coach : Scott Parker - Detailed stats | Transfermarkt Antonee Robinson joins Fulham - "I can see myself fitting in perfectly". England, Coaching Licence : Under "Filter by national team", you can filter by appearances for senior national team(s) and appearances for U-xx teams. Antonee Robinson joins Fulham - "I can see myself fitting in perfectly".

Oct 13, 1980 (40).

Date of birth/Age:

1.32 Years, Preferred formation :

Oct 13, 1980 (40), Place of birth: Oct 13, 1980 (40), Place of birth:

Retired since: Jul 1, 2017 Last club: Fulham Retired since: Jul 1, 2017 Currently working as: Manager Club: Fulham. Diese Statistik zeigt alle Leistungsdaten von Scott Parker.

Alongside the date of the transfer, the clubs involved and the transfer fee, it also displays the market value of the player at the time of the transfer. 1.32 Years, Preferred formation : This is an overview of the career of a manager. term as coach : Preferred formation : Last club : Retired : Fulham to sign Baumgartl from PSV - Loftus-Cheek to arrive on loan?

Oct 13, 1980 (40).

But while it is a daunting task for Parker to take on as … term as coach : wappen Club Appointed In charge until Position Matches PPM Fulham: 18/19 (Feb 28, 2019) expected 30.06.2023 : Manager: 69: 1.52 … Close Menu; Profile; Stats. term as coach : Preferred formation : Last club : Retired : Fulham to sign Baumgartl from PSV - Loftus-Cheek to arrive on loan? This page displays all transfers for the selected player. wappen Club Appointed In charge until Position Matches PPM Fulham: 18/19 (Feb 28, 2019) expected 30.06.2023 : Manager: 69: 1.52 … This overview shows all of a player's call-ups for the national team selected under "Stats". 4-2-3-1.

Die Anzeige kann nach Saison, Verein, Ligahöhe und Wettbewerb gefiltert werden. UEFA A Licence, Avg. This is an overview of the career of a manager. Scott Parker - Squad number history | Transfermarkt