Nirvana. Sam Smith was born on 19th May 1992 and grew up in a rural village on the border of Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire, the nearest town being Bishops Stortford. Lyrics to 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith: Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand But I still need love 'cause I'm just man These nights never seem to go to plan I don't want you to leave

View Sam Smith song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings.

Life Support. We have 10 albums and 77 song lyrics in our database. Lay Me Down.

Leave Your Lover.

Stay With Me.

I've Told You Now.

EP: "Nirvana" (2013) Safe With Me. They’re the oldest Latch (Acoustic) album: "In The Lonely Hour" (2014) Money On My Mind.

Good Thing . sort by album sort by song. I've Told You Now. Sam Smith Lyrics. Not In That Way. Sam Smith stated about "To Die For" released on 02/14/2020, "I wrote this with Jimmy Napes and Stargate in L.A. during a time of self-discovery and heartbreak.This is for all the lonely hearts out there on another Valentine's Day xx." Like I Can. I'm Not The Only One.