adunit_id: 100000049, Revelation Song Chords & Lyrics Written by: Jennie Lee Riddle | 5 average from 2 reviews. Tuning: E A D G B E. 78,884 views, added to favorites 3,840 times. Electric Guitar - Learn to play Revelation Song at The Worship Initiative. Videos, chords, lyrics, devotionals by Shane & Shane. Revelation Song – Gateway Worship. Loading. 804,187 views, added to favorites 4,501 times. Revelation Song Chords by Phillips Craig and Dean. Quarantine Special! Revelation Song chords by Jesus Culture. })(). song: "Revelation", Revelation Song - Jesus Culture Verse 1 G Dm Worthy is the, Lamb who was slain F C Holy, Holy, is He G Dm Sing a new song, to Him who sits on F C Heaven's Mercy Seat Chorus G Dm Holy, Holy, Holy Is the Lord God Almighty F C Who was, and is, and is to come G Dm With all creation I sing: Praise to the King of Kings! Have you written a song for the church to sing? artist: "Third Day", Videos, chords, lyrics, devotionals by Shane & Shane. Revelation Song Chord Chart (Editable) Kari Jobe Download the Chord Chart (Editable) for Revelation Song by Kari Jobe, from the album Kari Jobe. Difficulty: novice. ... Chords - Revelation Song CCLI: 4447960 BPM 64 Time Signature: 4/4 Printable Chart Key of E. Ab A Bb B C Db D Eb E F F# G # Put Capo on Fret: Capo. Arranged by Joel Mott/Dan Galbraith in the key of D, Eb. Click Here to Start Your Free Trial. var opts = { Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Quarantine Special! SongShare it with the world’s worship leaders on WeAreWorship. Language: Version: Languages & Versions. Revelation Song by Phillips Craig and Dean Intro: D2-- -Am7- - -C2- - -G x2 V1: D2 Am7 C2 G Worthy is the Lamb who was slain Holy, Holy, is He D2 Am7 C2 G Sing a new song … Come on in for 30 Days Free. Difficulty: intermediate. Products for this song include chord charts, lead sheets, choir parts, and the orchestration. Key; C Verse 1 C Gm7 Worthy is the lamb who was slain Bb F Holy holy is He C Gm7 Sing a new song to Him who sits on Bb F Heaven's mercy seat Chorus C Gm7 Holy holy holy is … Verse 1: A My life--- has led me down the E road that's so--- un-cert--ain G Now I am left--- alone and I--- am bro--ken Trying to find my way D Trying to find the faith that's gone Verse 2: A This time--- I know that You are E holding all the ans--wers G I'm tired of losing hope and taking chan--ces On roads that never seem D To be the ones that bring me home Chorus: A Give me a revela--tion Em Show me what to … Electric Guitar - Learn to play Revelation Song at The Worship Initiative. }; Revelation Song chords by Gateway Worship. Products for this song include chord charts, lead sheets, choir parts, and the orchestration. [D Am C G] Chords for Revelation Song by Guy Penrod with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.