Focus,Focus,Focus. “Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything.” – Anonymous, 2. “Life is better when you stop criticizing the faults, instead, look for the beauty in the flaws.” – Unknown, 12. There will be doubters. The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight. Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart. When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed. In their own persons they convict and censure the Artificer of all things.” – Tertullian, 24. Dost thou love life? And sometimes starting off your day with words of wisdom is the very best way to do it! "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Living well is an art that can be developed: a love of life and ability to take great pleasure from small offerings and assurance that the world owes you nothing and that every gift is exactly that, a gift. Hold serve. Quote Of The Day: Wednesday 30th September, Quote Of The Day: Saturday 26th September, Quote Of The Day: Thursday 24th September, Quote Of The Day: Wednesday 23rd September, Quote Of The Day: Saturday 19th September, Quote Of The Day: Thursday 17th September. Time is a tree (this life one leaf) I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts. Then forget it. There will be mistakes. Here we’ve gathered some of our most favorite quotes of the day from various sources to help you get inspired and motivated to have your best day yet. Don't think shoot. Men are driven by two principal impulses, either by love or by fear. You’ll see, it’s simple. Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. Every life is in many days, day after day. Fortune can, for her pleasure, fools advance. “Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.” – Rosalind Russell, 40. It’s up to you to find the positivity in life and we hope that we’ve inspired you to do just that each morning when you start off your day. In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” – Ralph Nader, 60. We walk through ourselves, meeting robbers, ghosts, giants, old men, young men, wives, widows, brothers-in-love. just so long and long enough. There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. If you know someone special in your life who could benefit from these wise words, don’t hesitate to share this article with them to brighten their day! There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness. Interviews and Podcasts on Everyday Power, Taking Care of Your Needs is Not Selfish, It Is Necessary. You're not getting older; you're getting more entitled to be your fabulous self. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. The United States was born in revolution and nurtured by struggle. Their average life span is a mere five to fourteen days. Love, when spelled backwards and read phonetically, reads evil. It was one of those fine little love stories that can make you smile in your sleep at night. I hope someday you'll join us. The strength of each member is the team. Then do not squander time, for that's the stuff life is made of. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay, 15. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau, 45. Napoleon Hill. You are not too old And if you’ve got one that always starts your day off on the right foot, share it with us in the comments section! Forbes Quote Of The Day. Get the Quote of the Day in your inbox today! You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. “In every man’s heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.” – Christopher Morley, 30. You must be worth it... Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. it's own secret. I always love being in the company of women. Love, Inspirational, Family. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Northern white people love the Negro in a sort of abstract way, as a race; through a sense of justice, charity, and philanthropy, they will liberally assist in his elevation. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.” – Oprah Winfrey, 51. Love is a haunting melody that I have never mastered, and I fear I never will. “Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.” – John Muir, 19. to dive into your increasing depths You get one picture quote, 365 days a year.. That’s it. Emily Benedek Quotes About Being Strong Positive Quotes for the Day: As the soul and the physical body become more strongly connected one's soul will begin to color one's physical world. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. That's the message we're brought up with, isn't it? Life as we know it, with all its ups and downs, will soon be over. Because of my parents' love of democracy, we came to America after being driven twice from our home in Czechoslovakia - first by Hitler and then by Stalin. that author. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso, 48. A warrior does not give up what he loves, he finds the love in what he does. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to In search of some amazing quotes of the day to help inspire your soul and speak to your mind? We've created life in our own image. Theodor Adorno. I am restless. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation: Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God’s handwriting on a wayside sacrament. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair, 57. Success is loving life and daring to live it. Doubtless they are dissatisfied with God’s plastic skill. So, throughout life, our worst weaknesses and meannesses are usually committed for the sake of the people whom we most despise. Not even your indifference. You are already naked. Every day of your life is a special occasion. Your email address will not be published. The important thing is moral choice. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote, 44. DAILY WISDOM BROUGHT TO YOU BY FORBES. “Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.” – George W. Russell, 20. I think what makes life beautiful is the ability to acknowledge that.” – Andrew McMahon, 4. Move Up, Attack, Kill. But if that is helping others, I can at least know that my own misfortune has had some positive worth. Don't save something for a special occasion. Life is sustained by the grinding opposition of moral entities. It makes me want to buy school supplies. You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. I am not happy that I am sick. By the way, when Oprah Winfrey is suggesting you may have overextended yourself, you need to examine your fucking life. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart, 59. “Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can … “There will be obstacles. Nothing surely is as potent as a law that may not be disobeyed. We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. However bad a day you've had, that's the most important thing, and you have to remember that. There is nothing new except what has been forgotten. Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God. “A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books.” – Walt Whitman, 38. For even more inspiration, be sure to also read our selection of quotes about pushing on and additional quotes for happiness. I wasn’t meant for reality, but life came and found me. To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you're wrong, admit it; whenever you're right, shut up.