Currently, there are 47 apartments for sale in Marina Pinnacle that are elegantly designed for people not just to invest in a real estate but to also live there. Located at 550 Front Street, Pinnacle Marina Tower private condos are the premier luxury residential high-rise in the Marina district. Condo Sale Info: The Pinnacle Marina Tower in Downtown San Diego Art Lewis/Realtor 619-867-2997 info@pinnacleluxurycondos.com HOA/Concierge 619-533-7960 Why the Pinnacle? Find cheap apartments listed by real estate This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The Pinnacle Tower features street level retail and houses the new San Diego… BHHS and the BHHS symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. © 2020 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties (BHHSCP) is a member of the franchise system of BHH Affiliates LLC. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. Overall, I had an excellent experience with my property purchase, and it was a pleasure working with Eddie Read More, mehdisalour September 9, 2018, We had the pleasure of working with one of Gregg's associates, Ryan Degheri, as first time home buyers. Buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information. There is consistency between the styles of the ground floor and the building with its high-quality marble and granite flooring, stone walls and delightful water features. These residences boast dramatic 10-12-foot ceilings, walls of wide, bright windows, premium finishes, and panoramic views. This skyscraper was built in 2005 and has 36 stories with 179 units in total. Condo Sale Info: The Pinnacle Marina Tower in Downtown San Diego Art Lewis/Realtor 619-867-2997 info@pinnacleluxurycondos.com HOA/Concierge 619-533-7960 Why the Pinnacle? The Marina District’s premier residential tower – unmatched combination of views, high ceilings, contemporary finishes, large balconies, and top-notch amenities including pool, steam, sauna, and exercise room. Compilation 2020 Sandicor, Inc. George Alexiou Real Estate Broker - Serving the San Diego communities since 2001... George Alexiou, Broker - CA DRE# 01311383 The apartments for sale in this building are nothing short of heaven for people looking for a luxury living experience in Dubai Marina. This site is not the official San Diego MLS, nor do we claim to be. With amazing water views, fantastic floor plans, and the best lap pool in town, Pinnacle is one of the most sought after condo towers in the 92101 zip code. Pinnacle condos in San Diego will fill your life with luxury The Pinnacle Marina Tower is a 182-unit, 35-story luxury condominium development in the heart of the Marina District . It provides extensive leisure facilities that include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fully equipped exercise studio with fitness and weight machines, and boutiques and restaurants in the ground floor lobby. These luxury flats are designed to give an elegant flow. The San Diego Marina District's high-rise luxury condo building, Pinnacle, is a tower of concrete and glass. Copyright © 2020 Pinnacle – Downtown San Diego Condos. The best thing is that you can buy your dream home now without any hassle. I cannot recommend both Ryan and his entire team enough. From my very first interaction with Eddie, I found him having an impressive/very detailed knowledge of the area and the overall San Diego market as well as a very honest, informative, non-salesy/ partnership approach in his interactions. http://www.zillow.com/profile/Gregg-Neuman/Reviews/?review=4464942, http://www.zillow.com/profile/Gregg-Neuman/Reviews/?review=2143349.