Hard work is appreciated, noticed and rewarded. I have learned so much about the Indian culture and their work ethic is second to none. What is the vacation policy like at Patra Corp? Patra Corporation, El Dorado Hills, California. Awful management from CEO down - No support - Toxic work environment (even remote). How many vacation days do you get per year? I have been in the industry for 20 years, and this has been hands down the best job I have had. Security Division. For India location (Raipur), … This company has allowed me to grow and become a more effective team player. They have lots of online options for CE classes, and general learning available. The company offered unlimited PTO and great benefits. Training and support is great. Everyone around here is working for the same goal and you feel like you are truly part of something big and making a true impact. Very happy to be a part of the Patra Team. Need to plead for our own leaves. 20 außergewöhnliche Fragen aus Vorstellungsgesprächen, Tipps zur Vorbereitung auf Ihr Vorstellungsgespräch, Vorstellungsgespräch: Tipps zur Terminbestätigung, Die wichtigsten Tipps für ein Telefoninterview, Stärken und Schwächen im Vorstellungsgespräch: So antworten Sie souverän, Rückmeldung und Dankschreiben nach dem Vorstellungsgespräch: So geht’s, Tool zur Einwilligung in die Annahme von Cookies. I have improved my communication, time management and organizational skills during my tenure at Patra. Management listens to needs of staff and I believe they provide the resources necessary to make us successful. The desks are always busy, but they are ever-changing and keep you on your toes. Working from home; Rewarded for hard-work; Collaborative Environment. The constant changing of systems and procedures are terrible and daily. While working from home is a great thing, there is also issues working from home. 5529 E 15th St. Tulsa, OK 74112-6323. Management has no basic ethics and managing skills. They are continually working to give employees more support and educational opportunities. Hard work is appreciated, noticed and rewarded. Patra Corp has provided me with all the tools needed to succeed from education, guidance and great leadership. Jobsuchende haben sich auch Folgendes angesehen, Informieren Sie sich, wie Sie Cookies zulassen können, Lücken im Lebenslauf: So gehen Sie richtig damit um, FAQ zum Arbeitszeugnis: Das sollten Sie wissen. I am more productive and relaxed, and I never dread going to work. Découvrez comment activer les cookies. Benefits that come with working at Patra are insane. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Dear Former Employee, Thank you for this feedback. Peers have lots of insurance knowledge. My job requires me to translate clients' (insurance agencies) needs into service workflows to train and manage service teams. Working for Patra has been the best decision of my career. Salary does not account for the hours required and work life balance does not exist. Dazuverdienen per Nebenjob – was ist erlaubt und was nicht? If you would like to speak further about your experience at Patra, please email us at hr@patracorp.com. Peers have lots of insurance knowledge. This is a good company with a lot of great technology and the benefits are good. 201 Patra Corporation Reviews by current and past employees about salary & benefits work culture skill development career growth job security work-life balance and more. Due to the lack of account managers and the excessive size of book managed, the standards outlined are unmanageable without risking E&O. I know my role, and how I am contributing to the organization. How much do at home customer care agents make? See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. they celebrate your birthday and give bonuses often. Reviews from Patra Corp employees about Patra Corp culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The job was not what they advertised, they were not very helpful and I feel like they just use you for a cheap cover up. Thank you for taking the time to post a review and your feedback! Glassdoor kann nur dann sinnvoll benutzt werden, wenn Ihr Browser Cookies zulässt. Working from home is an amazing benefit. Reality is everything but. They believe in their employees, and give us room and opportunity to grow. Due to the lack of account managers and the excessive size of book managed, the standards outlined are unmanageable without risking E&O. Test : quel type d’emploi vous correspond ? The workplace culture is upbeat, fast-paced and always changing for the good. Working with my teams in India has made me a better human. Share your experience. Hard work is appreciated, noticed and rewarded. The shipping weight of each item is listed in the description on the website as well as the prodlist. This organization is not BBB accredited. Work From Home, Unlimited PTO, Great Benefits, Great Leaders, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and your feedback. I have been working for Patra Corp for 2 years and have truly enjoyed working for this company. What are the steps along the …. They are always looking for ways to grow and expand the product line. 86% of employees said that office travel is required at Patra Corporation. What are the steps along the …. Working for Patra is a lot of fun. Plus, the training is very poor. Für dieses Unternehmen gibt es zurzeit keine Bewertungen von Zusatzleistungen. It's very fast paced and things change a lot. Management was engaging and helpful with any issues. A typical day in this career is managing a large book of business for an agency based in Torrance, CA. If you work hard and are good at doing your job it is recognized and rewarded. How much do at home customer care agents make? They do not offer a work balance life as they say. They also charge a $3.00 handling fee for dropship orders. Great experience overall. I have been working for Patra Corp for 2 years and have truly enjoyed working for this company. Fast-paced environment, hard-working people, amazing opportunities for learning and career growth. This company was a stressful place due to the lack of communication and the way management works. This is the best company. Working for Patra has been the best decision of my career. Patra Corporation - 1107 Investment Blvd., Suite 100, El Dorado Hills, California 95762 - Rated 4.9 based on 16 Reviews "Best Company Ever, Great... Best Company Ever, Great Co-workers, Supportive Management, Flexible work What is the vacation policy like at Patra Corp? They have lots of online options for CE classes, and general learning available. Share your experience. Möchten Sie diese Bewertung als ausgewählte Bewertung für das Zielprofil von entfernen? They believe in their employees, and give us room and opportunity to grow. 22 Patra Corporation jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Patra Corporation employees. Training and support is great. Make employees work like robots. What is the work environment and culture like at Patra Corp? Working from home, flexibility around family events. IT/Development Team in this company is terrible, creating new systems for us to use that do not function properly and when you bring it to their attention you either get attitude back or just ignored. They believe in their employees, and give us room and opportunity to grow. Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies? What are the usual working hours for remote workers? they celebrate your birthday and give bonuses often. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Was ist ein angemessenes Gehalt für Ihren Job? Ihre Antwort wird aus der Bewertung gelöscht – dies lässt sich nicht rückgängig machen. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patra Corp. Our community is ready to answer. Working from home is an amazing benefit. 59% employees reported the work timings at Patra Corporation as Flexible timing. Thank you so much for giving an opportunity to be part of #patraion family. I have never worked for a more supportive, encouraging, empowering, fun company! This company was a stressful place due to the lack of communication and the way management works. 72 Patra Corporation reviews. Team is supportive and great to work with. Read more about working at Patra … Voulez-vous vraiment ne plus mettre cet avis en avant sur le profil ciblé de  ? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Neha, Petra has a Flat Rate Shipping program based on weight. Votre réponse sera supprimée de l'avis – cette action est irréversible. I have never worked for a more supportive, encouraging, empowering, fun company! See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Best company ever if you're looking for a job with a company who really cares about you, job security and an understanding management. 9... 7% of employees reported the working days at Patra Corporation as Monday to Friday. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Patra Corp? Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. « Glassdoor » et son logo sont des marques déposées de Glassdoor, Inc. Une nouvelle offre d'emploi vous intéresse ? Working from home gives you the flexibility to have a work/home life balance. This company has allowed me to grow and become a more effective team player. Earn 10 hours of PTO each month, 2 floating holidays a year. Glassdoor bietet 78 Patra Corporation-Bewertungen, anonym von Patra Corporation-Mitarbeitern gepostet. The never ending system issues make it hard to work and constantly being kicked out of the system delays work getting done. The company offered unlimited PTO and great benefits. Sorry to hear about your experience with management. I have been in the industry for 20 years, and this has been hands down the best job I have had. My job requires me to translate clients' (insurance agencies) needs into service workflows to train and manage service teams. This company is ever growing and evolving, working to streamline it's processes and continuing to develop and perfect their Standards of Excellence. They do not offer a work balance life as they say. Not as much interaction with company-wide coworkers. It's very fast paced and things change a lot. Patra was founded to enable insurance brokers to issue certificates faster and more efficiently. Choisissez une autre langue pour continuer à lire d'autre avis. If you work hard and are good at doing your job it is recognized and rewarded. If the agency you are working with ends their contract with Patra or sells to an entity that doesn't have a contract with Patra they will let you go without trying to find another agency for you. How did you feel about telling people you worked at Patra Corp? Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Insurance Technology From blockchain-protected secure document management platforms to advanced API integrations that connect disparate systems, Patra is a leading user and developer of innovative InsurTech. A typical day entails communicating with clients and our teams in India, across all 3 shifts in a 24 hour period. We had great team events, you can learn and grow and they often promote from within, but its a select few who are allowed into the inner circle. New challenges every day and the most wonderful people working together to find solutions. Working remote, great benefits, great leadership. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. „Glassdoor” und das Logo sind eingetragene Marken von Glassdoor, Inc. 12 Experten geben Tipps zum Jobeinstieg in Krisenzeiten, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika - Alle Städte, - Region Sacramento, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, - Region San Francisco, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, - Region Auburn, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, - Region Naples, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, - Region Orlando, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, - Region Chicago, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, - Region Kansas City, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, - Region Clarksville, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, - Region Seattle, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, Zum Filtern von Bewertungen müssen Sie sich entweder, Treten Sie dem Team bei Patra Corporation bei.