Ninja legend will be a ninja fighter to fight enemies in the dark In the journey of discovery, you can collect more diamonds and gold from the enemy to increase combat power. Updated: Tuesday 24th March 2020 In light of recent advice from HM Government, and in order to protect the welfare of customers and staff across all the Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Parks, the Wigan site will remain closed to the public until further notice. plus if you have the energy to tackle the inner inflatable air park with jelly mountain, huge wrap around climbing cliffs, the drop tower, moon bounce, and the ultimate dual lane racer drop slide plunging into the ball pool.!!! Spin the wheel, win a prize... Good Luck! 120 meters of crazy, dual lane assault courses with rope swings, ball pools, tunnels, cargo nets, slides, wipeout balls, basher forests, numerous slides and challenges the whole family can enjoy. Test your strength, agility and skill to overcome the obstacles to release your inner ninja, With over 40 Ninja Warrior obstacles, a multilevel harnessed high ropes course, 2 warped walls, a virtual reality arcade , a cafe, soft play area for the little ninjas and two Japanese themed party rooms with prices starting at £10 per person this is UK’s largest and most diverse Ninja Warrior park with plenty to do for the full family. We are easily accessed from the m6 southbound motorway, J27. Our park is along the Gloucester number 8 bus route, the nearest stop is ‘Eastbrook Trading Estate’ which is directly outside the Ninja Park. Preston – PR1 4LQ, Registered Office: Fishwick Park, Mercer Street, Preston, Lancashire, England, PR1 4LQ, Who's heading out on the high ropes course. We are 1.1 miles from Gloucester Train station which is an approximate 22 minute walk. Ninja warriors: a legendary figure in the ancient world With superhuman skills are concluded through many lifetimes, and these skills are trained by legendary ninja warriors for many years to help them become scary warriors legend. The different activities were really challenging but both kids found things at their level and experience, and when they failed o, Sun Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 4NB England. Ninja Warrior UK Sheffield. Ninja Warrior UK Gloucester has the famous warped wall for every aspiring Ninja to conquer. 4.6K likes. ... See MoreSee Less, Get down to Ninja for a great day out, featuring Ninja warrior courses, high ropes course, cafe, soft play and virtual reality arcade Now ONLY £7.95 per person #dayout #LOVE #summer #family #fun #photooftheday #instagood #preston #friends #picoftheday #happy #adventure #familytime #uk #instagram #daytrip #explore #sunshine #naturephotography #cute #weekend ... See MoreSee Less, School holidays / bank holidays Book now! Read this, if you want to train for Ninja Warrior and don't know where to start. We're glad we did. Cafe in a very poor state tables dirty and no hot food due to staff shortages/flooding, fair enough but why sell the place out then? Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Absolutely love this place, we went with two adults and three children 5 and 7 and 2, everyone had an amazing time, we even payed for an extra hour each (which is less than a fiver each for another fu. Thank you very much for your feedback. We are located on stadium way, Wigan. It's what the weekend was made for . This will give the Booking Team the best opportunity to respond to your query as quickly and as fully as possible. more. Kids had a ball and I had a stress-free day ..... result. It was mayhem. The course has varied difficulty levels so you can progress through to become a Ninja Warrior. All rights reserved. Swing, jump, balance and tumble your way to becoming a full-fledged Ninja Warrior at Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Stoke - the UK's first official Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park. Ninja Warrior UK Cardiff. I, personally, had slightly heightened expectations of the place considering how much we’d. Thank you again for your understanding during this unprecedented period of public health sensitivity and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible. The food arrived pretty quick and is all cooked fresh with healthy and vegan options what I haven’t seen much of at other play centres. We won’t be returning . Licensed by ITV Broadcasting Limited. We paid for 2 adults, 2 kids and advised we needed socks to complete the course in , which amounted to £70 (£80 buying drinks etc on the day). I get. Ninja Warrior UK Gloucester has the famous warped wall for every aspiring Ninja to conquer. Fabulous venue, clean and exciting with a great atmosphere. We will be back .... thanks. Enter your email below, we will keep you updated on our latest news, our most recent offers and promotions and it will also allow you first access to any content we post. The amount of toddlers left loose to dive in and amongst the sponge pits were unbelievable, but I heard If you landed on one , you won 10 points, so our kids became quite competitive. The lads really enjoyed it. perfect for all ages (under 5s with an adult only) our ENORMOUS adventure park also offers inflatable mayhem. This position is subject to ongoing review, pending further updates from HM Government, and we look forward to reopening as soon as it is safe to do so. Can you take on the ITV Hit course?! Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Parks are inspired by the ITV hit show Ninja Warrior UK and have obstacles suitable for children age 4 years and above. We do not charge any parking fee’s. To keep updated on the status of this Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park at Gloucester, please check this website and use the email address below to contact us. Great layout and it was well worth the money spent. Partner came here today for birthday treat he had a excellent day enjoyed every minute of it very excitable, challenging and fun and great value for money, viewing area was great to be able to watch, you definitely have to beat the wall. The staff were helpful but left us to it which we preferred. We would like to learn more about the issues you experienced on your visit. It was £10 a hour and £5 for a, We visited with two children aged 10 and 7, both had a wonderful time. Mercer Street We hope to see you again soon! Email: info@ninjaadventure.co.uk, Unit E Licensed by ITV Broadcasting Limited. Get down to Ninja for a great day out, featuring Ninja warrior courses, high ropes course, cafe, soft play and virtual reality arcade , This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. I could not recommend enough, We weren’t particularly impressed. I use cookies to give you the best experience on my website. I'm a Ninja Warrior Germany competitor and certified Ninja Coach who loves bouldering, Calisthenics, and bodyweight workouts. We offer a great range of party packages for all ages, use the button below to find out more information about our great ninja parties. 10 am – 8 pm. How do you think that turned out?? By using this opt-in wheel you agree to receive marketing communications from us. the business needs to max out its weekend trade however the first thing my two boys said was ‘let’s not go there again it’s too busy’ the Web site makes it sound massive but it’s not, £10 is not over the top however I can’t rate any better than average. Thank you again for your understanding during this unprecedented period of public health sensitivity and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible.