<> ** i mean totally inappropriate for me to be listening to. In a lot of ways he is quite a character. Christina Aguilera – Moves like Jagger", "American single certifications – Maroon 5 – Moves like Jagger", Recording Industry Association of America, "Moves like Jagger (feat. ", "Best of 2012 - Adult Contemporary Songs", "SloTop50 | Slovenian official year-end singles charts (2013)", "Top AFP - Audiogest - Top 3000 Singles + EPs Digitais", "The UK's Official Top 100 biggest songs of the decade", "Greatest of All Time Hot 100 Singles: Page 1", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2014 Singles", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2013", "Canadian single certifications – Maroon 5 – Moves like Jagger", "Danish single certifications – Maroon 5 – Moves like Jagger", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Maroon 5 feat. [39], On February 3, 2019, Maroon 5 performed the song for the Super Bowl LIII halftime show in Atlanta, Georgia. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Songs: Bieber's Transitional Hit", "Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera's 'Moves like Jagger' Struts To No. **I've got the mo0oo0oo0oves like jagger** [18], "Moves like Jagger" made its debut on the UK Singles Chart at number three and sold 56,000 copies on the issue dated August 21, 2011, becoming Maroon 5's 4th top 10 hit and Aguilera's 15th top 10 hit in the UK. -Bricky Arugocereal. [15] By March 2013, it had sold over 6 million digital copies in the United States. literal meaning, maybe! She is steering, like she is moving from side to side!!! He doesn't say "moves" normally in the last line, he stretches it in a way that sounds familiar to Christina Aguilera – Moves like Jagger", 26, 2011/all/all Ukraine Airplay Chart for September 26, 2011, "Maroon 5 Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Maroon 5 Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Maroon 5 Chart History (Dance Mix/Show Airplay)", "Maroon 5 Chart History (Dance Club Songs)", "Maroon 5 Chart History (Digital Song Sales)", "Maroon 5 Chart History (Hot Latin Songs)", :: MTV | Single Jahrescharts 2011 | charts, "Media Forest: Yearly airplay chart - 2011", "Classifiche annuali Fimi-GfK: Vasco Rossi con "Vivere o Niente" e' stato l'album più venduto nel 2011", "Bijzondere lijst: Top 100-Jaaroverzicht van 2011", https://web.archive.org/web/20130418063017/http://www.promusicae.org/files/listasanuales/canciones/Top%2050%20CANCIONES%20ANUAL%202011.pdf, "Ukrainian Top Year-End Radio Hits (2011)", "The Top 40 Biggest Selling Singles of the Year", "Best of 2011 - Adult Contemporary Songs", "Ukrainian Top Year-End Radio Hits (2012)", "The Official Top 40 Biggest Selling Singles Of 2012 revealed! **That I've got the key** These lines say this: You might sometimes feel all alone and depressed, but don't worry cause I know Jagger would crack up to have been called a peer of the young singers of today. <> **With the moves like jagger** I remember **Nobody else can see this** The song was written by Adam Levine, Ammar Malik, Benjamin Levin, and Shellback; the latter two are also the producers. What does moves like jagger mean? <> <> **But I'm shifting gears** [9], Bill Lamb from About.com gave the song a positive review, giving the single four-and-a-half out of five stars. We've already got your number, love, but our surprise is still 100% genuine. Now is the time to do it! <> Sh- silence(Voice is muted) - And it Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. For Aguilera, this is her fifth number-one position, her first since "Lady Marmalade" in 2001. <> Mick Jagger (the guy they sing about)has been famous for his big lips. <> you know what she means, don't you? <> <> Uniquely, in the first six of these weeks it was held off the top of the chart by six different number-one singles consecutively, each of which debuted directly ahead of it; this after having already been held at number three behind two different pairs of new entries in its first[21] two[22] weeks on the chart. Another way of expressing that something has swag. Seriously? Now that you are ready and stimulated, you need the moves like jagger. He is controlling the speed by shifting the gears!!! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. 1 on Billboard Hot 100", "Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera extend Billboard lead", "Week Ending March 24, 2013. <> **Nothing feels right** "[9] Lamb called the song an "outstanding summer song", writing that "It is light, danceable, and would sound great in the car with the top down. [25] The video features an incorrect, simplified version of the Union Flag as a backdrop for parts of the song. Nobody! <> [42], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, The song's official remix features both Aguilera and Pittsburgh-based rapper Mac Miller. She is steering, like she is moving from side to side!!! He got the moves like Jagger. <> **I make you believe** <> That's my take. **And I know you** This was my interpretation. I've got what you need. **And take me away, make it okay** Christina Aguilera – Moves like Jagger", "Maroon 5 Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "Maroon 5 Chart History (Canada CHR/Top 40)", Maroon 5 feat. Christina talks more clearly about what is really happening, I think because as the feminine side she is supposed to: It was first made available on September 29, 2011, via hip hop website HipHopDX.com, before being released officially via iTunes on October 4. Kiss your junk? <> I am sorry and I will send it again so it could be understandable. Songs: 5 Million "Thrift Shoppers, "Top 50 Singles Chart – Australian Record Industry Association", "Moves like Jagger – Maroon 5 – Billboard", "Double firsts for London acts Wretch 32 and Nero", "Maroon 5 – Moves like Jagger Ft Christina Aguilera", "Christina Aguilera's Official Top 20 biggest songs", "Mick Jagger To Appear in Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera's "Moves like Jagger" Video? [26] Four shirtless images of Levine from the shoot were also released online the same day. But I got to know him just enough. Expect a fun video. [14] "Moves like Jagger" made Aguilera the fourth female artist, behind Janet Jackson and Madonna (1980s, 1990s, and 2000s) and Britney Spears (1990s, 2000s, and 2010s), to top the Hot 100 in three decades, as well as the eighth artist overall. **I've got the moves like jagger** :) It was released by A&M Octone Records on June 21, 2011, as the fourth and final single from the re-release of the group's third studio album Hands All Over (2010). Christina Aguilera — Moves like Jagger, Danishcharts.com – Maroon 5 feat. Sh- silence(Voice is muted) - And it Christina Aguilera – Moves like Jagger", "Japanese single digital certifications", "New Zealand single certifications – Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera – Moves like Jagger", "Veckolista Singlar - Vecka 17, 27 april 2012", "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Maroon 5 feat. **Then aim for my heart** **So watch and learn** Put what you perceive together: He wants to dance with the girl! apparently it IS about Mick Jagger's dancing "http://sexualityinart.wordpress.com/2011/09/07/the-explicit-moves-like-jagger/" watch the video. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) [19] Starting at the issue date September 10, it peaked at number two for seven consecutive weeks, equaling the all-time UK record held by All-4-One's "I Swear"[20] for the longest stay at number two by a hit not to reach number one. We all know that we don't 'ride' a car, we 'drive' it. You know what she means, don't you! <> <> <> "[6] The song is introduced by a whistle melody and light, funky guitar in the key of B minor with a tempo of 128 beats per minute. I was going to get this on my iPod, but when I listened to the lyrics closely, I realized it was totally for a "tween@ to be listening to. "We were lucky enough to get Mick's endorsement [for the video], as far as him giving us access to a bunch of different footage that's so cool," Levine told MTV News when they visited the video's set last month. **I don't need to try to control you** Christina Aguilera – Moves like Jagger", Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", 7, 2011/all/all Russia Airplay Chart for November 7, 2011, "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Spanishcharts.com – Maroon 5 feat. **You're gonna have to keep it** Levine tries his best to impress his female interest with dance moves like The Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger: "I don't need to try to control you / Look into my eyes and I'll own you / With the moves like Jagger / I got the moves like Jagger / I got the moves like Jagger. 2- Knowing could have its literal meaning as well: I can recognize you because I know my love million miles away. [23] After spending seven straight weeks at number two in the singles charts without ever managing to claim the number-one spot, it ironically peaked at number two in the year end chart of 2011's bestselling singles as well. **You're gonna have to keep it** **Just shoot for the stars** **So we waited** literal meaning, maybe! So this idea comes to mind that maybe they 'can' ride something else! And he promises to be a good boy! Meaning: you can try to love me, again: Christina Aguilera; 'Moves Like Jagger')", "Italian single certifications – Maroon 5 Feat. [1] Maroon 5 performed this song without Aguilera on America's Got Talent on August 3, 2011 in the results show of the fourth week of the Hollywood performances[33] and the morning talk show The Today Show on August 5. Meaning: you can try to love me, again: <> So this idea comes to mind that maybe they **I put on a show** <> Thanks for your vote! "[11], On the issue dated July 9, 2011, "Moves like Jagger" debuted at number eight on the United States Billboard Hot 100,[12] and topped it in the week ending September 10, 2011, as the greatest airplay gainer for the third consecutive week. <> He feels he has to impress the girl by telling her he has moves like Jagger. That's exactly what the song is about. Its sex losers! <> You will do it by yourself, I don't need to do anything! You can guess what it can be that they 'can ride'!!! <> If you want to. The last lines in lyrics refer to his "secret". Christina Aguilera – Moves like Jagger", Swisscharts.com – Maroon 5 feat. **My ego is big** This could have two meanings: "[28] The music video premiered on August 8, 2011 on E!. Christina Aguilera – Moves like Jagger", Offiziellecharts.de – Maroon 5 feat. What other secret would there be? So here, he says I will know you, meaning I will have sex with you after you take me by the tongue. Definitions.net. It became the biggest-selling song not to peak at number one in 2012. During the week of October 1, 2011, the song advanced to number one on the Hot 100 Airplay. <> You are saying that I shouldn't be doing this, but I don't care. You will do it by yourself, I don't need to do anything! (all the moves like jagger, i got the moves like jagger.) "Moves like Jagger" is a disco and electropop song and is backed by synths and electronic drums. The punchy guest vocal from fellow judge Christina Aguilera is simply icing on the cake. I say it again, I have what you long for! song: "Moves Like Jagger", 1- As you all might know, when we say Mr.X knows Mrs. Y, it could mean that these two have sex with each other!