McClain went missing shortly thereafter. "I guess an altercation with two women at the club," Edward said of the apparent incident. It sounds like he met with foul play and I’m surprised I hadn’t heard much about this case. If he had gotten lost and asked someone for a nearby bridge, he could have been directed eastward towards a different bridge. Traffic and weather together on the 3s. Who has time to call friends, let alone a boss? He also had stopped into a convenience store to make a call however it's unknown if he placed any calls or not from that location. The 70-year-old husband, father and grandfather was the last person one would think could disappear, but Michael has now been missing for more than two years. Related Audio: Police Looking For Missing Manchester, NH Man. “Never thought I would see this in my life,” she said. NASHUA, NH — Michael McClain, 29, of Manchester, has been missing since the early morning hours of April 21, 2019. Someone knows something.”. Eyewitnesses told Boston 25 News they last saw McClain inside a McDonalds near the club, apparently waiting for a ride. Honestly, any time someone goes missing when they were both A) Drinking and B) Walking near a large body of water, my assumption is that they fell in and drowned. Along the way, his parents say Michael made a disturbing phone call to his manager. The juvenile is considered at-risk. They thanked everyone for all the tips they have recieved. Anyone with information is asked to call the Nashua Police Department at 603-594-3500. How would someone be so alert as to notice someone stalking them yet not be alert enough to think rationally about it, at least from an objective standpoint. Reports have circulated claiming he was not involved. On the night in question he went out to the Tropical Lounge Nightclub in Nashua New Hampshire. Very puzzling that he made a phone call to his boss after leaving the club saying he was being pursued.....why not call the friends he was with? Funny, as I am on this now, and it's set to private. I don’t believe so. On the night of April 20, he and some friends had gone out to the Tropical Lounge, located at 14 W. Hollis St. where an altercation reportedly took place. PAYSON, Utah (ABC4 News) - The Payson Police Department need help finding a theft suspect. An altercation occured outside the club in the early hours of the morning resulting in the police being called. When the bar closed, McClain and his friends got separated. Press J to jump to the feed. On the night in question he went out to the Tropical Lounge Nightclub in Nashua New Hampshire. I would be scared shitless and probably trying to act “normal.”. As a PP stated, it’s close to the Merrimack river, and also Rt 293 and 3. Maybe he knew/felt that he was being followed by someone very dangerous (via threats or had a weapon that maybe he saw?) My mum works in that area and complains about all the needles from addicts on the streets. Police said friends who had been out with McClain Saturday night looked for him but were unable to find him. Michael "Mike" McClain was a 29 year old resident of Manchester, New Hampshire that went missing on April 21, 2019. And DL? Roles and responsibilities of a VP, COVID-19 safety measures and the vice presidential debate. His phone hasn't been pinged since. A hope that 29-year-old Michael McClain will suddenly walk through the door more than 72 hours after he vanished. There's a lot of weird details in this case. The river is wide, deep, dark, and fast. "Michael tried to break it up because he didn’t feel it was right, it got a little rowdy out there, everyone dispersed.". This case is a head scratcher and I hope new clues emerge to help solve his disappearance. Basically garbled texts that don't really have any direct meaning that were sent to his neighbor. Health News: Powered by Tufts Medical Center, Advertise on WBZ NewsRadio 1030, Get Results, Advertise with WBZ NewsRadio 1030, Get Results. Michael McClain, 29, of Manchester, was last seen around 2 a.m. Sunday at Club Tropical. She said: ‘I can’t go through this again...I lost my sister now it’s my grandson? They are […] To me, a severe blow to the head and brain injury could explain a whole lot. I hope that LE interviewed everybody who was involved in the fight at the club....maybe there was some retribution afterwards that resulted from him breaking up the fight. “You know I want him found and brought home” he said. Submissions should outline a mystery and provide a link to a more detailed review of the case such as a Wiki article or news report. And. Not certain why the garbled text to the neighbor, but that could have been accidental during a struggle on text speak. From there he could have fallen in the water or he could have been attacked. They texted him but he however never responded to their texts. I didn't know it was under construction. Michael McClain, 29, of Manchester disappeared in the early-morning hours of April 21 when he vanished in the aftermath of an alleged altercation at a Nashua bar. His parents believe his phone may have dictated words he was saying or being said around him and sent them as texts explaining the garbled nature. Edit: There's two more details I forgot to mention. They are asking the public for help. The juvenile is considered at-risk. Your Local Election Headquarters: The Vice Presidential Debate – Pence vs. Harris, Political expert says differing personalities could stimulate peaceful VP debate, Video Programmer Closed Captioning Quality Certification. I do feel he’s passed on. Family and friends describe McClain as 5 feet and 10 inches tall with brown eyes but wears green contacts. © 1998 - 2020 Nexstar Inc. | All Rights Reserved. I need my baby.". Man all this posts about disappearances after being at bars make me never want to go to a bar or lounge again, Could be that him and his boss were into some shady shit, as if I were being followed by random people I know I would call 9/11 immediately. But after the fight broke up, his friends couldn't find him. He might have been scared that they would go after his friend. Joined by relatives McClain's parents and local officials from the Nashua Chapter of the NAACP, Edward McClain and Paula Judkins are urging anyone with information to contact authorities. I just don't get why he wouldn't contact his friends that were texting him or his acquaintance he saw at McDonalds. Police are asking for the public to call dispatch if you have any information on Michael’s whereabouts. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. “We would like to just know where he is …any type of tips…I know people saw him he’s very popular. He quotes, “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country,” from John F. Kennedy’s 1961 Inaugural Address. Any suspect names besides OS. With few clues, family and friends have canvassed the area handing out fliers and looking for surveillance video, pleading for answers and Michael’s safe return. "Michael called her and said that somebody is chasing him, and he needs help," his mother said. © 2020 Cox Media Group. From what I've heard this body of water is extremely close to the condos he was seen near. Dozens of his family and friends traveled in several cars from the Stamford, Conn area Saturday to canvas the area and spread word to the public. D.L. The family says his disappearance is highly out of character. McClain is also still missing after disappearing in Nashua in April. SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – UPDATE 09:30 Unified police have tweeted out that Michael has been found and is safe. While he was traveling East ward towards the McDonald's he saw an "acquaintance" in passing. How will dozens of quarantined Salt Lake City police officers affect the VP debate? “We have a family history where unfortunately our aunt went missing and unfortunately she did not come back to us. I don’t think this case was an accident. Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by KatharineDutton, Apr 28, 2019. Either way, his whereabouts still remain unknown. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. NASHUA, N.H (WBZ NewsRadio) — The family of a missing Manchester, N.H. man has traveled from Connecticut to join the search while police have been investigating circumstances in the disappearance of 29-year-old Michael A. McClain after he’s has been missing for nearly a week.McClain was last seen early Sunday in Nashua after going out with a group of friends. Michael was born and raised in Stamford, Connecticut, and has ties to the area. McClain said he does not believe Nashua police are doing enough, but understands missing persons cases can be an ongoing thing. Michael got separated from the friends he went to the club with from here on out. Unified Police are searching for a missing 15-year-old. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the UnresolvedMysteries community, Continue browsing in r/UnresolvedMysteries. His roommate and best friend Benjamin Harris wasn’t with him that night, but says McClain never made it home. Was he attacked in relation to the altercation at the Tropical Lounge? He however made no attempt to tell this acquaintance he was in distress. An iHeartRadio station. ELSA, Texas (KVEO) - For one RGV Vietnam veteran, the path to citizenship was a 53-year long journey. Did he potentially fall into a nearby body of water? Reports have since circulated saying McClain was not involved in that altercation. If he got hit in the head during the altercation that could have contributed to him being disoriented as well. Police identify 29-year-old pregnant woman killed after driver runs light on Bangerter Highway, Payson Police need help finding theft suspect, Vietnam veteran receives U.S. citizenship 53 years after returning from war, Wilson throws for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns in BYU’s 43-26 comeback victory over Houston, Advocates demand answers after video appears to show police officers punching man having a mental health episode, UPDATE: New images of woman missing for several days at Zion National Park, Vintage fighter aircraft visit St. George for Warbird Fly-in, US COVID-19 cases hit 8 million, 48 states see increases, Justified: Murray City police officer who wounded woman cleared of wrongdoing, It’s Feral Cat Day, the beneficial role the cats play in our communities, The Justice Files: Sherry Black murder suspect was released early from juvenile detention, Southwestern Utah sees record COVID-19 hospitalizations Friday, Tanner Ainge, other Utah County leaders speak out on controversial Prop 9, Salt Lake finishing storm debris clean up, stumps and sidewalks next, 21 white supremacist, gang members arrested in Utah after federal drug distribution, weapons investigation, Debate cleanup underway at the University of Utah, ABC4 post-debate analysis; AP fact check of Pence and Harris claims, Sen. Kamala Harris, ‘the queen of firsts’, If Biden/Harris ticket wins, nation will have its first second gentleman, What does a Vice President do?