Ningún hombre es vencido … Usage Frequency: 1 It is slang, and thus not 'grammatically' correct. Few people in Texas say 'pop' in place of 'coke' or 'soda', but they are all correct. Soy de Chile (bastante retirado de Méjico) y las entiendo perfectamente. Porque yo, señores, que también tengo de Quijote. Quality: Last Update: 2016-02-24 Yo le aseguro que la frase "me doy" es de lo más común en México, en estos días I'll just offer a bit from my take. Check out this definition for vencido and you'll notice the expression 'darse por vencido'. darse por vencido loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo"). "I just goolged "me doy" and got lots of hits where it was used to mean "I give up.". Usage Frequency: 1 I was impressed when i saw your profile today at and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. Once again, parts of language such as Ebonics, however incorrect it is, are a part of English. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. "no me doy por vencida" Good question, sebearrunner! Apologize, or allow yourself to be beaten. =]. Quizás, pero van a tener trabajo. Quality: Think of the difficulties you have been able to overcome. It means "I am not giving up" or "I don't give up". I'm obviously the greenhorn on this post, so I wont waste time or space quoting others. Usage Frequency: 1 These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-02-24 I give up. I … Suggest a better translation Here's what it means. -Learning grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc is also necessary for any language. Thanks Translations in context of "no me doy por vencido" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: Pero no me doy por vencido.