These quotes will help to give you an even greater sense of the meaning of life. You got to keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland, 44.

He took a liking to me, became my first mentor, and showed me how to swim in the deep, dangerous waters of business. In that respect, here are some inspirational, wise, and powerful deep quotes, deep sayings, and deep proverbs that’ll make you think and inspire you to look at life differently.

A sign that someone had learned the code of life is that they are happy and laughing.

Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw, 65. There is sometimes nothing better than doing absolutely nothing when the weather is so hot.

Hope, in this deep and powerful sense, is not the same as joy that things are going well, or willingness to invest in enterprises that are obviously heading for success, but rather an ability to work for something because it is good.” – Vaclav Havel, 59. “Things don’t have to change the world to be important.” – Steve Jobs, 138. “Do not be lured by the need to be liked: better to be respected, even feared.” – Robert Greene, 13. “A meaningful silence is always better than a meaningless words.”, 26.

You dive into the water, but you can't see how deep it is. Or maybe you are both looking for different answers to the same question. “A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. 1. “You just decide what your values are in life and what you are going to do, and then you feel like you count, and that makes life worth living. Multi-tasking is the best way to screw up two things at the same time.

“For every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson, 54. Some people value work over fun and some the opposite. There is a deep, wide gulf, a chasm, and in that chasm is no place for any man. “The longer I go about living, I see it’s the relationship that is most meaningful.” – William Shatner, 32. I am. “If I love myself I love you. If some content here infringes your copyright, Best Friend Quotes | True Friendship Starts here. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln, 115. Quote Ambition is your source for quotes.

“Truth often suffers more by the heat of its defenders than the arguments of its opposers.” – William Penn. I have my moments of deep discouragement. Everyone’s path in life is different and it’s up to us to figure out how to navigate without a map. “Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.” –Harper Lee. “What matters most in life is often invisible.” — Duane Elgin.