My night has become a sunny dawn because of you. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I won’t give up on you… so please don’t give up on me. I fell in love because of your smile, but I stayed in love because of your heart. Read full article. Why do I love you? 14. Mosquitos are like family. 19. Give me your love, and I will pluck each star to set at your feet. 15. I don't need to explain myself because I know I'm right. 8. You can depend so much on certain people; you can set your watch by them. WhatsApp status displays how uniquely and ingeniously you can put your thoughts in words. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your problems. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success. 25. You Are the Perfect Combination of Sexy & Cute. Besides this, updating status is thought-provoking and is fun, if you can manage it smartly and effectively. 26. Love when you’re ready, not when you are alone. 2. People are like 'Music.' I got trust issues because people got lying issues Anonymous. I love you because you understand me, take the time to teach me, support me, and encourage me to reach my goals. Love is just a word, but you bring it definition. 17. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you! Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own…. Love to me is someone telling me, ‘I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to, I’d jump out of a plane for you.’. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away. 28. You are my first thought when I wake up and the last thought when I go to sleep. I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand. 18. I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends. Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons, but only one person is enough for a beautiful life…. To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The essence of romantic love is that lovely beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule. 16. Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later, she has lots of money. What does being in love and being drunk have in common? Here you can find some amazing Hate Liars Quotes, Hate Liars Sayings, Hate Liars Quotations, Hate Liars Slogans, Hate Liars Proverbs, ... Whatsapp, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Instagram or any other social networking website. 26. 9. If every ordinary day is more than special when I am with you. Love is not meant to be restricting or cruel; love is meant to fill the heart with warmth, and free the soul from misery. There are different types of WhatsApp status that one can use, as per their convenience or mood. Can we come together one night and surrender our rights and wrongs? 29. You are like a bright sun as your blazing love can even make the stars fade away. I’m totally and completely in love with you, and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. No matter where you go or what you do, my love will follow you to the ends of the earth. Love When You Are Ready, Not When You Are Lonely. 1. Lying Quotes. A book without words is like love without a kiss; it’s empty. I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams…. 22. Love is sweet when it’s new, but sweeter when it’s true. People that Change Love status after 30 Sec. Now and Forever. A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth. An ugly personality destroys a pretty face. Our life together is one for the history books. My bed is always extra comfortable when I need to get out of it in the morning. Life is too short. There is no 2-second rule when it comes to love. Tips and tricks for backing up data on iOS Android devices. I promise I’ll give it back. You will lose all control over what you do. 23. Light travels faster than sound…that's why people appear bright until they speak. Words simply cannot tell how much I love you. We fall in love by chance, we stay in love by choice. We are on the same side now. I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest. Whoever says "Good Morning" on Monday's deserves to get slapped. Love is like air… We can’t see it, but we can feel it…. I'm just having an allergic reaction to the universe. I promise no matter how hard it gets, no matter how much we argue, I will never leave you. Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep people close to you. We do not remember days, we remember moments. I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you. Love Is All, Love Is New/ Love Is All, Love Is You. The happiest I’ve ever felt was that moment I discovered you loved me too. 20. Even though some first impressions are misleading at times, it is good to place value on them. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard. Also, you can take a simple test on the right to see if you are addicted to WhatsApp and have an opportunity to win a Kindle Paperwhite e-Reader. 2. When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. 6. If you were thinking about someone while Studying, you’re definitely in Love…. Romantic WhatsApp status shows what you think about love and how well you can express it. Then he’s finished. I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams. 3. Thinking of you is easy; I do it every day. But I love you. The scorching sun in the desert provides an everlasting thirst, but your love creates a lasting purpose. Suddenly all the love songs are about you. Let me love you if not for the rest of your life, then for the rest of mine. 25. 21. 24. 13. Love When You’re Ready, Not You’re Lonely. I just did. I would use my last breath to say I love you. When I hold you in my arms, I feel like I’m holding the whole world. Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs. Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself. True love does not have a happy ending, because true love doesn’t end. You can never buy love. 23. Try to say the letter M without your lips touching. A true man does not need to love a different girl each and every night, a true man loves the same girl for the rest of her life. Live as if tomorrow is the last one. If I Know What Is Love, It Is Because Of You. Every time I hear your voice, I fall in love all over again. I love you. 15. I would be an empty flame without you, and my life would lose meaning. There are only two times that I want to be with you. Tips and tricks for fixing all iOS update problems. 20. It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it. Tail, you are mine. There aren’t enough words in the world to express my feelings for you, so I will just say: I Love You. If you’re asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. You can’t put it down and pick it up later without fear of someone being hurt in the process. The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends. You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without. Give me a kiss, and I’ll serenade you among the stars. I'm jealous of my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs. Looking for first love quotes for WhatsApp?