Love Quotes : « I am selfish, private and easily bored. We love you bts❤❤, We will never leave them till we are alive..they changed our life and supported us and we will also support them and never leave them alone, I really love you guys called BTS Who cares about you and your disgusting rock metal band eww. It’s kind of like that. Move on. “Silence is a gift. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Silence Quotes Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence. I PURPLE YOU. Its a korean boy group. What sleep is to the body, nourishment and … They don’t have lyrics written for them, they produce their own beats, and they work their absolute hardest for their fans with no expectations for anything in return. Break The Silence sees BTS' 351-day journey from their Love Yourself Tour to their Speak Yourself Tour. You can't hold a candle to the rock/metal community. We care armies they hold a place inside us u don't like them u don't care about them leave!! ARMY IS ALWAYS WITH YOU☺. “Quiet and silence is a form of power. Break The Silence Episode 1 and 2 were released by BTS recently and ARMY couldn't stop feeling all the feels as the septet discussed personal matters about their unshakeable bond and why they work as a collective entity so well, even after seven years. ", "Later, when I’m not as famous as I am now and turn into an old man, I wonder who’ll still be around when I’m an old man. We care because people like you who don't have any feelings or emotions can not understand us. Discover (and save!) "We’ve become closer than family, in a way. ", “Never say anything that doesn't improve on silence.”, “Fine clothes may disguise, but silly words will disclose a fool”, “Always have something to say. Compose music choreography and performances then maybe they'll have more respect for what bts do. “Silence is a source of great strength.” Lao Tzu 3. Not only does laughter reduce stress, it lowers your blood pressure, gives you an excellent ab workout, and releases endorphins. I love BTS, there music, there videos,them & I love RM. I think they’d look in different directions at times. Silence is a source of mental peace and great strength. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Why do you wish death among people who have helped so many live? Some of us might feel that things are tough and exhausting while we're in the moment, but no one's going to be thinking 'that's good enough.' Personally my family hates Korean Pop but they would never wish death among them just because they don't like them ._. !✨✨✨✨, Don't worry BTS WE ARE ALWAYS With you and will be always with you even if you will be someone's or you will be old then also we will support you till we are alive we are here only for you we were hating ourselves before you came into our life...and after you came in our life...Thank you BTS And laughter truly is the best medicine for your soul. Belles citations Saint Valentin, proverbes inspirants : Happy Valentines Day Wallpaper Hd 1920×1200. And the fans are equally pompous d**ks. We r stupid ??? Always maintain your class and composure under all circumstances. Is that their songs which make u all love them so much?? Belles citations Saint Valentin, proverbes inspirants : Happy Valentines Day. DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE? I'd just love haters to try do what bts do for a week just a week. ", "The way I look at the world when I take photos and the emotion I feel while taking them are the things I wanted to express in my lyrics. silence quotes Some people think I’m unhappy but I’m not. Bulletproof Boys Scout always be remember, how they change the world. Some might feel sad because I said we’re looking in different directions but I think that even my parents sometimes look at different places. Ignore the naysayers and those who try to bring you down to their level. Love, Hot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUY2PzagY7U. les plus beaux proverbes à partager : les plus beaux proverbes à partager : N' ignore jamais une personne, Belles & Meilleurs Citations Arabe : Nice, Belles & Meilleurs Citations Arabe : على ابن ابى طالب. and be the first to receive all the latest updates! Access 280 of the best silence quotes today. Bah. C'est plus facile de dire aux autres avant même de ce demander si …, les plus beaux proverbes à partager : citation deception amoureuse – Recherche Google, les plus beaux proverbes à partager : Résultat de recherche d'images pour « citation trahison », les plus beaux proverbes à partager : Déception. Die 1D. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. “Sometimes it’s best to stay quiet. And thats what make's them selfish.im not gola say any think that hurts haters heart bcuz so and they are People to, but that have much of hate in they hart,but nonkpop fans ore haters pleaseee pleaseee be respectful for others taest. I really want to meet BTS at least one in my life time . Silence Quotes silence is as good of an answer as words. Welcome back. You all guys gave me a lot of hope and inspiration. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Meanwhile, BTS is not only working on their next album post Map of the Soul: 7 but is also gearing up for the release of their fourth Japanese album, Map of the Soul: Journey, which drops on July 15, 2020. The boys are filmed so naturally, and we see the various sides of them: funny, serious, thoughtful, casual. You guys are amazing “It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”, “I don't think..." then you shouldn't talk, said the Hatter.”, “Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.”, “Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.”, “Never complain, never explain. V are with each other . Army loves you always BTS for me you all are my angles, when I m sad, I watched your videos and I became happy and forgot everything , I m always love you no. Ohh really stupid I guess you haven't gone through their songs . I'm gonna continue being an army for life and imma support y'all till the end Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. I love BTS, their music,videos,them & I love RM. Love bts and i purple bts and army and also infires bts. “Sometimes it’s best to stay quiet. As an ARMY, I can say that, I am really proud of being ARMY. No thanks I think army still wants them to live for ever. “The silence of the forest is different; the silence of the desert is different; the silence of the cave is different! Don't know why they are so popular. Seems a load of garbage to me. your own Pins on Pinterest We’ve compiled the largest list of funny quotes to make you laugh out loud. Heck, me too at this point! “Only silence perfects silence.” A.R. This has taken a lifetime to learn. ALSO READ: BTS member Jin accidentally SPOILS the release month for their next album post Map of the Soul: 7. So I don't see a problem with either but you shouldn't go texting and showing hatred towards other bands, Bts is loved all over the world while your rock/metal band is just loved in their country.