Jay if you're reading this, get help man. I have no doubt you are one of his "executive assistants". also latest information on Jay Tavare cars, Jay Tavare income, remuneration, lifestyle. If you sought him out because you had attraction for him based on his pictures online or his movie and were maybe somewhat infatuated by him then it is easy to understand why you may have let your guard down with him. Gross herpes infested midget man. Jay Tavare's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Oh wait, he isn't allowed at ANE, the Mescalaro Rez or any of his previous charities is he? OMG...I just saw all these comments about Jay Tavare.This really scares me because I've been having occasional sex with Jay and if he is knowingly spreading Herpes then I need to get tested.Freaking out! You need it. By the looks of it, you are the one who is trolling. Jay Tavare aka Jai Janani uses and abuses woman...period! Yes I get tested. Jay Tavare's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. I'm was expecting a meeting with him like something out of Disney but our encounter was over so quickly. You were willing to play and you lost. Wow, Borderlines are great value, especially Homo sexual borderlines jumping up and down like rumple stilts-skin in fits of rage when confronted with the truth. Jay Tavare's net worth is estimated to be in the range of approximately $287141312 in 2020, according to the users of vipfaq. Clearly your current pictures are showing your true age. You all can't be too smart if you're making such dumb choices. Alex, to you, it seems simple. You don't know who posted what as evidenced by your comment lol. Yeah like duh, don't post shit over the net! Take responsibility for your own bad choices and stop persecuting others in opposition to you. Rosannah. I loathe people like you! So many men and women partners are pissed with him and he can no longer run and hide. He aight! We will update soon. Now I have this incurable disease that he gave me. He even makes Peter Pan look more mature. Let's check, How Rich is Jay Tavare in 2019-2020? Sleep before you pronounce a sentence about someone's life! Children are like miniature adults. He is not who everything thinks he is. Excuse me, but I am speaking to you from a position of knowledge that you do not have. These are some serious allegations you guys are accusing him of,don't you thing? He has had bit parts. If he were a nobody then none of these ladies would be fawning over him. Listen, again open the letter before you read the mail! If they're all adults then you've all allowed for this to go on for YEARS!!!