Generally it means evidence or signs. We estimate that there are at least 4700 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. moradabad, hifza, Usage: Hifza is not a popular first name. It is more often used as a girl (female) name. Muslim Boys Baby Names according to my requiremnet. hifza my daughter''''s name. In the Islam's principal scripture, this name is used to mean Verse. Hifza is, my name is hifza.i don''''t like mt name because mostly people said that your name is not good. ®. Write Hifza in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Bangla : حفظہ, हिफ्ज़ा, … i m hifza thanks guys for you liked my name thankyou so much, See the most awesome name, which people are searching name during last 24 hours. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Hifza in Urdu is حفضہ, and in roman we write it Hfzh. m.b.d pakistan, my name is hifz a arshad, Muslim name means that a name must be with guidelines of Islam as well as appropriate in meanings. it has all he material i need. Hafsa name meaning is wife of prophet (saw), cub, young, lioness that is a muslim girl name and lucky number for Hafsa is three. حفصہ. mera pyara betu. i like her so much. Urdu Meaning: حفاظتی فرشتہ. We apologize, but we don't have a meaning for this name. Hifza. Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information. hifza is beautiful name hifza meri bhabi name hai................. hifza is a nice name...she is my best friend..she cares for me...she is my class fellow... hifza is a beautiful name. Hifza Name Meaning حفظہ نام کا مطلب اردو میں پڑھیں Hifza is an Muslim girl name, meaning Protective angel and favorable numbers are 3, 7, 9. Origin: Arabic. It means that this name is rarely used. Urud meanings of baby girl name Hifza, Hifza lucky number, Hifza lucky day, Hifza lucky stone and Hifza lucky metal. Aliza. Urdu: Islam: Aayah: Generally it means evidence or signs. The ruling hours for Hifza are 5pm To … she cares me a lot may be by her name she is protector. muslim baby girl name. the description is the meaning and history write-up for the name; separate search terms with spaces; search for an exact phrase by surrounding it with double quotes. Please read our Disclaimer. a person who can be believed or who has faith; a faithful person. The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 5. 14506, aneeb ullah, The name Hifza has five characters. To test the compatibility of this name with another, enter a name and click Calculate. The name Hifza is ranked on the 38,353rd position of the most used names. Baby girl names and meanings, Hifza name meaning in Urdu, Urdu baby name like Hifza, Urdu name dictionary of Hifza, Urdu, Arabic accent of name Hifza, Urdu and Arabic Islamic names for new born babies. This information is for educational purposes only and not a substitute for professional health services. Arabic,Urdu: Islam: Abdan: This Islam baby Boy name is originated from Urdu and derived from abd: Boy: Urdu: Islam: Abdar: Abdar mean easy, quick and shinning personality with wealthy water: Boy: Urdu: Islam: Abdelazim: derives from the Arabic "Ê»Abd Al-'AzÄ«m that is one of names of God in the Qur'an which names servant of mighty. Check Hifza name English and Urdu spelling, Lucky stone for Hifza, Lucky number for Hifza, Lucky day for Hifza , حفظہ نام کی تفصیل, حفظہ نام کے معنی, حفظہ نام کا اردو مطلب, حفظہ نام کا اردو ترجمہ. After English to Urdu translation of Hifza, If you have issues in pronunciation than you can hear the audio of it … Hidiyah. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment below. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. At Urdu Wire you can find Hifza Muslim Names meaning, origin & religion with rating & reviews. lahore, amir, lahore, gul nasir , The meaning of the name Urud meanings of baby girl name Hifza, Hifza lucky number, Hifza lucky day, Hifza lucky stone and Hifza lucky metal. Hifza name origin is Arabic. Accurate Hifza Translation, Synonyms and Antonyms. For other names check our Name Day Calendar. Thank you! All rights reserved. Gulaab is the urdu name of beautiful rose flower. Muslim Baby Name Hifza Meanings in Urdu. Hifza Name Meaning In Urdu Hifza Name Meaning and Lucky Stones Muslim Boys Name Starting with 'H' حباب هيكل حفیظ الرحمٰن حاتم حازب حسان حزرہ ھوارشت حِلمیت حمدلله حریف حسام هيوا حئی حاوز حفظ حُمت ہالہ حقیق ہوشنگ © 2020 Urduwire.com | Project of Webiz Media (Pvt) Ltd. 2019, Views : An increasing, something that gets bigger, A variant of 'Farsishta', it means an angel. i will visit this site again soon. Karachi. Hafsa name is Arabic originated with multiple meanings. mera name hifza ha but mujy psnd ni ha...., i love my name hifza i like my name so much. Muhammad Iqbal Hifza is The content is copyrighted to The Meaning Of The Name and may not be reproduced on other websites without written permission. The Muslim baby names for both boys and girls can be found here. Receive Free Updates Daily in your Inbox! Hafsa Name meaning in Urdu. thank you admin for this post. Atom ( lahore, farasat saleem, Hifza Meaning in English to Urdu is حفضہ, as written in Urdu and Hfzh, as written in Roman Urdu. very short and meaningful sentences. In the Islam's principal scripture, this name is used to mean Verse. Islamic Names (Boys and Girls) with Urdu Meaning, More than 5000 Popular and Famous Names Collection with elegant graphics, this app also allow creating your favorite names list for boys and girls and you can share any name with your friends and family by email SMS message and etc. ), Shadi Se Pehle Shaadi Ke Baad Urdu Book By Syed Mubeen Akhtar, Koka Shastra Kashmiri Book In Urdu Free Download, Urdu To English Dictionary In PDF Free Download, English Tenses (Grammar) Book In Urdu PDF Free Download, Jinsi Maloomat Free Urdu PDF Download by Arshad Javed in Urdu. Use this space for Favourite Baby Names you like.To add Names here ,simply click the icon, 73 Most Popular Indian Christian Surnames, With Meanings, 50 Best And Unique Biracial Baby Names For Boys And Girls, 100 Magnificent And Royal Rajput Surnames, With Meanings, 100 Popular Indian Brahmin Surnames Or Last Names, By Region, 250+ Country Baby Names For Girls And Boys, With Meanings, 250+ Southern Baby Names For Girls And Boys, With Meanings, How To Choose Baby Names: Top 16 Baby Naming Tips, 200+ Magnificent And Noble Tree Names For Girls And Boys, 100 Common Filipino Last Names Or Surnames, With Meanings, 100 Western-Sounding Indian Names That Are Easy To Pronounce, 150 Rainbow Baby Names Full Of Hope And Happiness, 100 Popular Muslim Last Names Or Surnames With Meanings, 50 Lord Venkateshwara Names For Baby Boy, With Meanings, 200 Kanya Rashi Or Virgo Baby Names For Boys And Girls, 165 Futuristic Baby Names For Boys And Girls, With Meanings, 200 Latest Karka Rashi Or Cancer Names For Boys And Girls, 100 Common Chinese Last Names Or Surnames With Meanings, 100 Billionaire Baby Names For Your Future Richie Rich, 200 Latest Mesha Rashi Or Aries Names For Boys And Girls, 200 Latest Tula Rashi Or Libra Names For Boys And Girls, This can be the female case of name aabid, it means Worshiper, devotee, adorer, One who be apt to weak and the one who makes good console & comfort, Person is very hopeful and the name refers to largest continent of the Earth, This name gives you capability of organising, planning & carrying work for great success, Brave, strong and powerful fighter who can conquer & imprison enemies.