And you can tell auntie @KarynBryant I said that. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn.

Money can’t give you that.”.

Email.

He has enthusiastically shared photos with girlfriend Amanda Dallago Chaves and is obviously eyeing the next step. Some have even suggested that Sandhagen’s win over Moraes could have him skipping the line past Sterling in the title picture at 135lbs. Justin Gaethje wants to test Khabib Nurmagomedov’s damage threshold. After a decade of on-line operation BJP has evolved into the most reliable destination for all of your MMA needs. email. Cejudo, of course, was the UFC bantamweight champion until he vacated it back in May following his TKO win over Dominick Cruz at UFC 249. Henry Cejudo TRIPLE C, UFC Flyweight & Bantamweight Champion |2008 Olympic Gold Medalist. Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone brought the quantity – which is his thing.

High near 75F. https://twitter.com/HenryCejudo/status/1315118345411207169, What a cute finsh! Low 38F. ReddIt. He has already bought a piece of land and wants to be hands-on through the process of building a house to “learn the tricks of the trade.”, He wants a reality television show. By: Danny Segura. By. Could I just leave simple answers, just leave on top?” Cejudo said.

#bendtheknee https://t.co/LGR1TUpMNC, — Henry Cejudo (@HenryCejudo) October 11, 2020, I just want to see you get skipped because you absolutely suck! He initially planned to retire after winning one belt. He never turned back to the sport that put him on a global stage and, for a time, on a rooftop mural in downtown Colorado Springs viewable just to the east of Interstate 25. LFA 93 highlights: Aaron Jeffrey claims TKO win in Kansas, Steve Mowry grades himself a B- after Bellator 249 win, declines post-fight callout, 'The Din Diaries': UFC veteran and coach Din Thomas documents his 'UFC Fight Island' experience, Bellator 249 highlights video: Relive a night of fantastic finishes, Scott Coker: Dialogue started with Eddie Hearn on Cris Cyborg vs. Katie Taylor boxing bout, Video: Daniel Cormier, Khamzat Chimaev grapple outside hotel lobby, Kemran Lachinov explains why he put his hands down in Bellator 249 win: 'I go in there to win or die', Jessica Aguilar proud to witness growth of women's MMA: 'We're established', Justin Gaethje on Khabib Nurmagomedov's durability: 'His main priority is to not take damage', Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy.

He wants HGTV cameras to follow him as he transitions into business and “show to show the aftermath of what a professional athlete does.”. “I put a lot into my career. send. No. Check out the latest back-and-forth between Cejudo and Sterling on Twitter. How many people can say they’re leaving on top? Cejudo now refers to himself as “Triple C” and for good reason. 2 was Olympic gold and No. “I just don’t envision myself fighting and having a kid. Christopher Taylor - December 19, 2019. 1 has always been to be a “good husband and father.”. “I know that’s a lot. Henry Cejudo and Aljamain Sterling trade shots after Triple C’ suggests ‘Funk... Cory Sandhagen knocked out No. It’s time to spread the seed of what I give into the world.”. He’s told The Gazette that all he knows of his father is that he had a bodybuilder’s physique, a criminal rap sheet and undocumented immigrant status from Mexico. The latest breaking news, delivered straight to your email! Henry Carlos Cejudo (born February 9, 1987) is an American retired mixed martial artist and freestyle wrestler.He was signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and is the former UFC flyweight champion and UFC bantamweight champion.He is the fourth UFC fighter to hold titles in two different weight classes simultaneously, and the second to defend titles in two different weight divisions.

Colorado Springs historic train depot opens first of three eateries, PHOTOS: Surprise Birthday For WWII & Korean War Veteran, BRENT BRIGGEMAN brent.briggeman@gazette.com, Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone drops fourth straight fight in close decision at UFC 249, Coronavirus hasn't altered Henry Cejudo's preparations for weekend UFC 249 in Florida, Former Colorado Springs resident Henry Cejudo pulls off stunning comeback to claim another UFC belt, Coronado graduate Henry Cejudo defends his UFC belt in just 32 seconds against T.J. Dillashaw, UFC champ and Coronado grad Henry Cejudo dials up the bravado in advance of superfight with T.J. Dillashaw, UFC champion Henry Cejudo on charged political topic: 'The son of immigrants to being on top of the world', Patience and goals set as Colorado Springs teen propel Henry Cejudo to UFC belt in stunning fashion, UFC 227 notebook: Cejudo vs. Johnson could signify shift in what makes UFC popular, Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC's new stadium keeps same name, CC hockey bound for Omaha for three weeks of 'pod' play as NCHC details 2020-21 season plan, Atlantic Hockey, Air Force set to begin play Nov. 13-14, with no pod, fewer league games for the Falcons, Air Force, CC hockey warm-up game discussed with nonconference games and scrimmages still up in the air, © 2020 Produced by Colorado Springs Gazette. Cejudo has decided to change his nickname from “The Messenger” to “Triple C,” because A) nobody wants to be named after that melodramatic Woody Harrelson movie and B) having three C…