What is the crime rate in Haverhill, MA? (The US average is 22.7) There are a total of 97 Haverhill police officers. That compares to a 1 in 295.8 chance statewide. We use data, analytics, and a sense of humor to determine quality of life for places across the nation. Our nationwide meta-analysis overcomes the issues inherent in any crime database, including non-reporting and reporting errors. According to the most recent data from the FBI, the total crime rate in Haverhill is 1,957.4 per 100,000 people. Now let us turn to take a look at how Haverhill does for violent crimes specifically, and then how it does for property crimes. Daily violent crimes in Haverhill are 1.65 times more than than Massachusetts and 1.47 times more than the national mean. Research historical aggregate crime statistics in two categories; violent crimes and property related crimes. The NeighborhoodScout® search engine is covered under US Patents No. You have a 1 in 178.8 chance of being the victim of a violent crime in Haverhill each year. This region is policed by HAVERHILL POLICE DEPARTMENT.. Haverhill has an overall crime rate of 4,553 per 100,000 residents.This is moderately more dangerous than … Crime risk data are updated annually. Our nationally-comparable school ratings are covered under US Patent No. NeighborhoodScout® provides exclusive crime risk analytics for every neighborhood in America with up to 98% predictive accuracy. I have been living in Haverhill MA my entire life and the one thing I cannot stand about this place is the crime. The City-Data.com crime index weighs serious crimes and violent crimes more heavily. Some parts © 2020 Advameg, Inc. Crime rate in Haverhill, Massachusetts (MA): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers, crime map, Crime rate in Haverhill, Massachusetts (MA). YOU SHOULD KNOW. Somewhat safe. Excellent. This is possible by associating the 9.4 million reported crimes in the U.S, including over 2 million geocoded point locations…. Fairly safe. I feel safe walking in most areas. Haverhill Crime Compared To Massachusetts Average. Based on FBI crime data, Haverhill is not one of the safest communities in America. There is a lot of crime, and I regularly don't feel safe.

City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Crime in Haverhill, Massachusetts Crime is ranked on a scale of 1 (low crime) to 100 (high crime) Haverhill violent crime is 26.4. Do you feel safe walking alone at night in Haverhill? 18,000 local law enforcement agencies in the U.S. With regards to property crime, you have a 1 in 72 chance of becoming a victim. The chance of being a victim of violent crime in Haverhill is, The chance of being a victim of property crime in Haverhill is, The chance of being a victim of crime in Haverhill is. In Haverhill you have a 1 in 52 chance of becoming a victim of crime. For Haverhill, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Please, Calculated annually per 100,000 residents. That's -23.79% lower than the national rate of 2,568.4 per 100,000 people and 22.23% higher than the Massachusetts total crime rate of 1,601.4 per 100,000 people. Information about crime in Haverhill, MA, United States. All the trademarks displayed on this page are the property of Location, Inc®. According to NeighborhoodScout's analysis of FBI reported crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of one of these crimes in Haverhill is one in 179. The City of Haverhill is committed to supporting growing businesses of all sizes. Violent Download Historical Data Save as Image. Springfield. Reflects 2018 calendar year; released from FBI in Sept. 2019 (latest available). The number of violent crimes in Haverhill has decreased by 10%, while the property crime rate in Haverhill has decreased by 4% year over year.