Give Your Heart a Break (In the Style of Demi Lovato) [Karaoke Version] by Playback Audition - Year of production 2014 Give Your Heart a Break (Lower Key) [Originally Performed By Demi Lovato] (Piano Karaoke Version) by Sing2Piano - Year of production 2012 Give Your Heart a Break (Origionally Performed by Demi Lovato) [Karaoke Version] by Dylan Summer is in the key of F Sharp. Karaoke Tracks in All Keys Welcome to the large collection of tracks without leading vocals! Our service allows you to change the key of any track, create playlists and more. G D Don't wanna break your heart Bm Wanna give your heart a break A I know you're scared is wrong I think i might make a mistake G D Theres just one night to live Bm And theres no time to wait (to wait) A G So let me give your heart a break G D 'cause you've been hurt before, Bm I can see it in your eyes A You try to smile it away, Some things you can't disguise G D Bm Don't wanna break your … Découvrez Version Karaoké et téléchargez plus de 56 000 titres au format Vidéo de Karaoké ou Playback MP3. It should be played at a tempo of 123 BPM.