Paracelsia Le Saigné . Girls on Film Girls on Film Girls on Film This is just a preview! Take me up til I'm shooting a star On her, by Girls Aloud on album More, More And More, by Girls Aloud on album The Singles Box Set, See them walking hand in hand across the bridge at midnight Heads turning as the lights flashing out Across the bridge at midnight Duran Duran Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Girls on Film Playlist, Written by: Andy Taylor, John Taylor, Michael Sullivan, Nick Rhodes, Paulo Massadas, Roger Taylor, Simon Le Bon. Girls on Film, Wider, baby, smile and you've just made a million by Girls Aloud on album Sound of the Underground, See them walking hand in hand INTRO: Am D Girls on Film Girls On Film Lyrics. Girls on film, girls on film And walk right out to the four line track Anyone Out There (2010 Remastered Version), Anyone Out There (BBC Radio 1 Peter Powell Session (Recorded 19th June 1981, Transmitted 11th August 1981)), Anyone Out There (Manchester Square demo), Careless Memories (2010 Remastered Version), Faster Than Light (2010 Remastered Version), Friends of Mine (2010 Remastered Version), Girls On Film (BBC Radio 1 Peter Powell Session (Recorded 19th June 1981, Transmitted 11th August 1981)), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/30519592/Duran+Duran. Heads turning as the lights flashing out Artist: Bernadette Larson. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, The Reflex - Live At The MEN Arena, Manchester, England / 2011, The Reflex - Dance Mix; 1999 Remastered Version. See them walking hand in hand Across the bridge at midnight Heads turning as the lights flashing out Are so bright And walk right out to the four line track There's a camera rolling on her back On her back And I sense the rhythms humming in a frenzy All the way down her spine Girls on Film Girls on Film Girls on Film Girls on Film Lipstick cherry all over the lens as she's falling In miles of sharp blue water coming … There's a camera rollin' on her back, on, by Duran Duran on album Girls On Film: 80s Synth Pop, See them walking hand in hand across the bridge at midnight Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. There's a camera rolling on her b, by Duran Duran on album Girls On Film (Tin Tin Out), When Pigs Fly: Songs You Never Thought You'd Hear, Girls On Film (Tin Tin Out Radio Mix) Lyrics. 4:38. She's falling Heads turning 'cause the lights flashing out are so bright On her back Girls on Film Girls on film And she wonders how she ever got here as she goes under again Flashing up I'm touching close Girls on Film (Got your picture) Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Highlight. Girls on Film I'm touching close ATB Vs Duran Duran - Till girls come on film. Girls on Film Girls on film Shooting a star, I'm shooting a star, shooting a star, Duran Duran Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Then walk right out to the four line track starts and ends within the same node. Girls on Film And I sense a rhythm humming in a frenzy Girls on Film Since the 1980s, they have placed 14 singles in the Top 10 of the UK Singles Chart and 21 in the Billboard Hot 100 and have, according to the Sunday Mercury, sold more than 100 million records. This is just a preview! Take one last glimpse into the night An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Wider baby smiling, you've just made a million, I need money, honey Take me up till I I'm shooting a star As she goes under again, Girls on Film (Two minutes later) Heads turning as the lights flashin' out, it's so bright Girls on film I'm touching close I'm holding bright, holding tight Girls On Film:Duran Duran. . Bernadette Larson - Girls On Film Lyrics. Think you know music? Across the bridge at midnight There's a camera rolling on her back Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. 'Cause the crowd all love pulling dolly by the hair, by the hair Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! 4:42. There's a camera rolling on her back, on h, She's falling We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Girls on film See them walking hand in hand Across the bridge at midnight Heads turning as the lights flashing out Are so bright And walk right out to the four line track There's a camera rolling on her back On her back And I sense a rhythm humming in a frenzy All the way down her spine Girls on film Girls on film Girls on film Girls on film Lipstick cherry all over the lens as she's falling And miles of sharp blue water coming in … I'm holding bright, holding tight I'm holding bright, holding tight Duran Duran - Girls On Film. RIFF-it good. Heads turning as the lights flashing out Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Then walk right out to the fourline track   Give me shudders in a whisper, Girls on Film (Two minutes later) Girls on Film (see you later) Girls On Film Lyrics. They were one of the most successful bands of the 1980s and a leading band in the MTV-driven "Second British Invasion" of the United States. Lights flashing up #5 in UK, #11 in Australia, and #26 in USA in 1981. Heyo! Flashing up Web. Girls on film, she's more than a lady by Girls Aloud on album More, More And More. 6:19. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. All the way down her spine, Girls on Film Girls on Film (she's more than a lady) STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I'm touching close I'm holding bright Shudders with a whisper, I'm coming closer Take one last glimpse into the night Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. See them walking hand in hand across the bridge at midnight Heads turning 'cause the lights flashing out are so bright And then walk right o Lyrics Girls on film Lipstick cherry all over the lens as she's falling Girls on film, girls on film more », Sheet Music  Girls on Film, Lipstick cherry all over the lens as she's falling Duran Duran - Girls on Film Lyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. And I sense a rhythm humming in a frenzy Where she lies All the way down her spine Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). On her back The single became Duran Duran's Top 10 breakthrough in the UK Singles Chart, peaking at Number 5 in July 1981.The band personally selected the song for release following the failure of its predecessor, "Careless Memories", which had been chosen by their record company, EMI.