*Visit our website orissapost.com. ???

When I got the call from Sujeeth asking me to join ‘Saaho’ to play the role of Jennifer, there was only one answer: yes,” Evelyn wrote on Instagram. A post shared by Evelyn Sharma (@evelyn_sharma) on Aug 19, 2019 at 10:01pm PDT, Aaj blue hai… ? Like,Share,Subscribe,Recommend ... Scoutmaster, Guide Captains, Rovers, and Rangers of Keonjhar support a plastic free Odisha. By Newsd Published on : Tue 08th October 2019, 10:58 AM. Like,Share,Subscribe,Recommend our Facebook Page Orissapost(@OrissaPOST.Here.Now) ... D.A.V Public School Students, support Plastic free Odisha. ❤️ #actorslife #shootlife #saaho #actionfigures #prabhas #shraddhakapoor #BTS #bollywood #tollywood #evelynsharma #neilnitinmukesh #sujeeth #saahocountdown MAKE SURE TO TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS ? For the latest election news, analysis and live updates on Bihar Elections 2020, log on to NDTV.com/elections. Disha Patani’s weekend gift for fans is a sizzling mirror selfie, Telugu star Ravi Teja announces his 67th film, Utkal University Journalism Department Students, Scoutmaster, Guide Captains, Rovers, and Rangers of Keonjhar, Odisha Rajya Rogi Adhikar Mancha & Mangalabagh International Club workers, Cuttack New Stewart School Students & Principal. Speaking about the proposal, Evelyn described the moment as 'dream come true' and said, "It was a dream come true! Like,Share,Subscribe,Recommend our ... Korei college students support plastic free Odisha.

Here’s the first one with the two men who taught me everything about my first action role! Do you? Like,Share,Subscribe,Recommend our Facebook Page Orissapost(@OrissaPOST.Here.Now) *Post your ... BJB Autonomous college students support a Plastic Free Odisha. *Visit our website orissapost.com. aur din bhi ? Evelyn Sharma with her fiancé Tushaan Bhindi. Saaho actress Evelyn Sharma gets engaged to Australian boyfriend, Tushaan Bhindi Evelyn Sharma posted a photo with her fiancé on Instagram and cannot contain her happiness. He proposed her on the famous Harbor Bridge in Sydney. *Visit our website www.orissapost.com. Evelyn Sharma, who was most recently seen in Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor's 'Saaho', got engaged toAustralia based dental surgeon Tushaan Bhindi, on 5th October. ? @sujeethsign & @neilnitinmukesh ? Tushaan is a romantic guy and he's even more filmy than I am.". Evelyn Sharma has worked in films like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Saaho, Main Tera Hero and others. Do you? Do you? Do you? However, the two are yet to decide on a wedding date. *Visit our website orissapost.com.

when I got the call from @sujeethsign asking me to join #Saaho to play the role of #Jennifer, there was only one answer: YES!!! It was produced by Vamsi Krishna Reddy, Pramod Uppalapati under their banner UV Creations. *Visit our website orissapost.com. *Visit our website orissapost.com. *Visit our website www.orissapost.com. *Visit our website orissapost.com. *Visit our website orissapost.com.

Enter your email to get our daily news in your inbox. Evelyn shared a picture of herself and Tushaan (in a romantic moment) on a yacht with the Sydney's famous Harbour Bridge in the backdrop.

Our innovative timeline and follow functionalities allow you to track what is of essence to your sensibilities. Mumbai: Actress Evelyn Sharma said she is a huge fan of “Baahubali” and that she got too excited when she was offered a role in Prabhas-starrer “Saaho”. ?? Do you?