Netflix unterstützt die Prinzipien der Digital Advertising Alliance. Ein gefährlicher, aber äußerst charmanter junger Mann mit starken Obsessionstendenzen zieht alle Register, um in das Leben seiner Zielsubjekte einzudringen. COLLIDER participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COLLIDER gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Lail was born in Williamson County, Texas, to her parents, Dean Franklin Lail and wife Kay Lurene Surratt. Ansehen, so viel Sie wollen. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Doch die Liebe ist wie ein raffinierter Killer – sie findet einen. Paco und Beck bescheren Joe weiterhin Probleme. Ein potenzielles Problem verleitet Joe zu gewissen Überwachungsmaßnahmen. It’s absolutely gross. Joe treibt Benji an den Rand des Wahnsinns. Baywatch star's homeless ex-wife found 2 years after going missing, Grand Designs' rotting homes that have destroyed families and cost millions, Influencer, 33, who 'thought Covid didn't exist' dies after catching bug, Builder who stabbed 3 attackers to death in self defence to face NO charges, Shrinking Gemma Collins shows off her three stone weight loss in cosy loungewear, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Die Netflix-Serie "You" hat eine neue Hauptdarstellerin für die 2. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Every Single Jason Kill in the ‘Friday the 13th’ Franchise Ranked, Here’s Every Aaron Sorkin Movie Ranked from Worst to Best, I Was Not Emotionally Prepared for ‘The West Wing’ Special on HBO Max, The Best Sequel of Every Horror Franchise, from ‘Scream’ to ‘Halloween’, ‘The Trial of the Chicago 7’ Review: Aaron Sorkin Gets into the Messy Politics of….

Erfahren Sie mehr über unsere Verwendung von Cookies und Informationen. During this 1-on-1 interview with Collider, co-stars Penn Badgley and Elizabeth Lail talked about how You was like nothing they’d ever read, how creepy and unsettling this premise is, what made them most nervous, whether viewers should root for Joe and Beck to be together, why putting too much about yourself online can be a scary thing, the challenges of making a real and genuine connection with someone, and how they can’t wait to see how fans will respond, throughout the season. Joe tut es ihr gleich, wenn auch aus anderen Beweggründen. Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive.

In 2014 she graduated from the University of North Carolina School of the arts.

Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Elizabeth Lail stars in the Netflix series You, Elizabeth Lail, left, as Anna in Once Upon A Time with Georgina Haig, right, as Elsa, YOU - Official trailer for terrifying new Netflix stalker drama, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). I was able to detect that the role would be able to give me the opportunity to think this way and to apply that to a role. Nach einem unangenehmen Abend mit Beck stellt Joe fest, dass nicht nur er Geheimnisse hütet. Elizabeth Lail (* 25.

Doch einige Wiedersehen bedeuten Ärger für Joes aktuelle Beziehung. Her character was based on the character of the same name in Frozen.

It’s funny you say that because I feel that people are somehow responding to this show in a way that surprises me. Doch die Auflösung ist nah – so oder so.

Von Herzschmerz geplagt, greift Joe auf uralte Heilmittel, moderne Technik und feuchtfröhliche Ablenkung mit Delilah zurück. Doch sein Instinkt ist stärker. She has one older sister. I knew that she would have a lot to do. LAIL: I didn’t. Doch ein Ausrutscher könnte böse enden. Joe war schon immer voller Überraschungen, doch auch Love ist nicht zu unterschätzen. Doch mit einem Gruppendate hatte er nicht gerechnet. PENN BADGLEY: I’d say, by-and-large, that I was just across the board nervous, and less excited. Staffel: Victoria Pedretti schlüpft in die Rolle von Love Quinn und ersetzt damit Elizabeth Lail - aber anders als gedacht! As the series unfolds Joe starts to cut people out of Beck's life who he sees as a threat to their relationship. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). That requires hundreds of people to sign off on something, to watch it, and to edit it. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Jedoch macht Fortys Überraschungsgast jeglichen Entspannungseffekt zunichte. The whole concept is a little scary and creepy, and it’s also a little scary that he’s really digging into her, in a way that she is totally unaware of. She wouldn’t experience that anxiety until she potentially would find out.

Heimlich will er strategisch alle Hindernisse zwischen ihnen aus dem Weg räumen. LAIL: It’s gross. I wasn’t sure about all of those questions. Er ist neu in L.A. und hat der Liebe abgeschworen. Der brillante Leiter einer Buchhandlung ist von einer aufstrebenden Autorin besessen. It’s hard to do that, all the time. Penn, when you read this and learned about the concept of it, what excited you about it and what made you nervous about it? She plays the victim of Joe Goldberg's obsession in the chilling Netflix drama. Bei Ellie nimmt sein Beschützerinstinkt allmählich überhand. Jedoch fühlt auch er sich verfolgt. I’ve been really repulsed by certain parts of Joe, and it’s weird to play somebody that you actually feel that way about. Here's what you need to know about her... Elizabeth Lail is a US actress from Williamson County, Texas. Ein abgehärtetes Kriegspferd stößt weit entfernt vom Schlachtfeld auf ein Land, das von albernen und singenden Zentauren verschiedener Größen und Formen bewohnt wird. Her character enters into a relationship with Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley) who develops a sinister obsession with her. Beck hat mit ungebetenen Avancen ihres Tutors zu kämpfen und geht mit Joe auf Peachs schicke Party. Als Peach Beck einem Agenten vorstellt, kochen die unterschwelligen Spannungen zwischen Joe und Peach über. Joes Avancen wecken alte Erinnerungen – und neue Verletzungen.

Sie können (Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen) ändern; durch Klicken auf „Akzeptieren“ akzeptieren Sie sämtliche Cookies. On July 27, 2017, Lail was cast as the female lead in the Lifetime / Netflix television series, You, opposite Penn Badgley and Shay Mitchell, for which she was nominated for Best Actress in Streaming Presentation at the 45th Saturn Awards. Love kümmert sich um Ellie, die psychisch instabil ist. Bei einem Wellness-Wochenende mit Love erhält Joe Einblicke in deren Familiendynamik. Here's what you need to know about her... 2 Elizabeth Lail stars in the Netflix series You Credit: Rex Features I knew that we were going to learn more about her, which you inevitably have to, if you’re stalking someone, and I hoped there would be surprises. Elizabeth also starred as Anna in the ABC series Once Upon A Time. I knew that Beck was going to be more than just a movie that he watches.

Joe ist bemüht, die Verbindung zu Love platonisch zu halten und seine Nase nicht in Ellies Angelegenheiten zu stecken. Unfortunately she was killed off at the end of the first season so won't be in the second series of You. From executive producers Greg Berlanti and Sera Gamble, and based on Caroline Kepnes’ best-selling novel of the same name, the Lifetime drama series You gets deep inside the head of bookstore manager Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley, in an unsettling creepy performance that will stick with you), who crosses paths with an aspiring writer, named Guinevere Beck (Elizabeth Lail), that he quickly finds himself obsessed with. Beck möchte unbedingt herausfinden, was Candace zugestoßen ist, und greift dafür sogar auf einige von Joes Methoden zurück. Von: Greg Berlanti,Sera Gamble. Joe versucht, sich an den psychedelisch geprägten Abend zu erinnern, kommt der Wahrheit jedoch kein Stück näher. When you read the script the first time, there’s so much inner monologue on Joe’s part, which at first, I was nervous about.

Annika wird von einem Video aus ihrer Vergangenheit eingeholt. Did you know, from the beginning, that you’d also get to do a little of your own inner dialogue?

Getting this show on the air requires a lot of different people. ELIZABETH Lail is a US actress who plays a lead role in the hit Netflix drama You. Also beschließt er, das Problem beim Schopfe zu packen. Other TV credits include The Blacklist and The Good Fight. BADGLEY: Right. Joes Pläne zu Becks Geburtstag verlaufen nicht wie erhofft.

Doch sie und ihre Familie müssen für die Musik und die wahre Liebe schwere Entscheidungen fällen. Joe will nur weg, doch Forty besteht darauf, das Skript zu vollenden. Tully und Kate lernen sich als kleine Mädchen in der Firefly Lane kennen und werden in den nächsten 30 Jahren zu unzertrennlichen Freundinnen. Joe muss sich daran gewöhnen, Love mit Forty zu teilen.

Beck fährt mit Peach, die versteckte Absichten verfolgt, nach Connecticut.

View our online Press Pack. 'Game of Thrones' Northern Ireland Filming Locations to Become Official Tourist Attractions, Patrick Stewart Reveals the New 'Star Trek' Writers Room in Behind-the-Scenes Image. Drei Monate nach der Trennung geht es sowohl Joe als auch Beck gut. Mit: Penn Badgley,Elizabeth Lail,Victoria Pedretti. I learned a lot, as an actor. Love leidet unter schmerzhaften Erinnerungen. She is known for her role as Anna in the ABC adventure fantasy television series Once Upon a Time. You don’t want to over-identify with somebody like. It’s a challenge. Which is probably a good thing. In fact, over the course of five months of shooting the 10 episodes, I didn’t always necessarily do it as well as I could have. She also played camp counsellor Amy in the horror series Dead of Summer. Peachs Ablehnung Joe gegenüber wächst. I am just really excited to see how people respond. Elizabeth Dean Lail (born March 25, 1992) is an American actress.

Die US-mexikanische Tejano-Sängerin Selena kämpft für ihre Träume. Elizabeth plays Guinevere Beck in Netflix's You. Nun bekommt er es auch noch mit einem Privatdetektiv zu tun. Armie Hammer on 'Next Goal Wins', Experiencing Taika Waititi as Director & Master Nap-Taker, ‘The Haunting of Bly Manor’ Scene-Stealer Amelia Eve Talks Love and Hidden Ghosts, Tyler Posey on the Blunt Physicality of 'Alone,' and His 'Batman Beyond' Dreams, Eddie Redmayne Explains Why 'The Trial of the Chicago 7' Is So Timely, 'The Last Kids on Earth' Showrunners Tease Season 3 and the Future of the Franchise. From the first moment, Joe is all wrong. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. You also discover that in the book. ELIZABETH LAIL: It definitely was nothing like I had read. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Diese Animationsserie in Anlehnung an das Videospiel begleitet den übermütigen Cuphead und seinen vorsichtigen aber leicht zu überredenden Bruder bei lustigen Eskapaden. März 1992 in Williamson County, Texas) ist eine amerikanische Schauspielerin. Joes Hoffnungen in Will Bettelheim werden enttäuscht, was seine aufkeimende Beziehung zu Love zu gefährden droht. In diesem Kurzfilm hat eine Vogeldame, die von Mäusen großgezogen wurde, eines Tages Zweifel an ihrer Zugehörigkeit und beginnt eine gewagte Odyssee der Selbstfindung. Eine charmante erste Begegnung zwischen dem Geschäftsführer eines Buchladens und der Studentin Beck wird schon bald zu einer beängstigenden Besessenheit. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Der Druck steigt und Fortys extreme Methoden bescheren Joe eine Nacht des Grauens. Netflix und Drittanbieter verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Technologien auf dieser Website, um Informationen über Ihre Browsing-Aktivitäten zu erfassen, die wir zur Analyse Ihrer Nutzung der Website, zur Personalisierung unserer Dienstleistungen und zur Anpassung unserer Online-Werbung verwenden.