DN Giveaways Do it again Knox!!! The ads on the site are the primary source of income for our team and we would appreciate if you could whitelist our site in your adblocker, so that we can continue managing this amazing community! Every Tuesday, The Athletic MLB will answer a different variant on a simple question: Who would you rather have? 7-2!!! Unfortunately, you need to keep the ends of your hair healthy by removing split ends. This article has been viewed 68,893 times. Dodgers starting pitcher Dustin May, who is one of the top prospects in baseball and also features an 80-grade flow, discussed his nicknames and hair in an interview with Liz Habib of Fox 11. @will.smith 例:I had my hair cut. #DODGERSWIN Dusty's mum, Leonine, said she was hardly surprised that her son wanted to do something so caring because it's 'just the kind of kid he is, always thinking about others'. Instead of trimming away the split ends and removing length from your hair, try dusting your hair at home. We’ve debated the merits of mascots, managers, draft picks and All-Stars. Designed, Developed & Maintained by glc.la. Brook is the Senior Editor of Dodgers Nation, with several years of experience in sports journalism. Let's Tie This Up Tomorrow! Please note: All comments made or shown here are bound by the Who else is sore and a bit tipsy?! Dustin Martin's barber Sakkarin Onnom gives Chris McMullan a Dusty-style haircut ahead of a charity event being held at True Barbers Elwood. Sign me up for the Dodgers Nation Newsletter! Available Now! "I don't think people specifically should do this, there are many other ways you can help like donating to cancer research or even make a card or by telling a joke," he said. It could also just be dandruff, so wash your hair thoroughly. Go Dodgers! “But if they use it in a nice way, it’s ok.”, Syndergaard already made his thoughts on the nickname clear, saying “That’s just [stupid]. Dodgers History: 22 Years Ago Mike Piazza Reached a Rare Milestone. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. 129,607, Official Instagram Account of #DodgersNation ⚾️. #DODGERSUP Serge Ibaka hinting he will re-sign with Raptors? Required fields are marked *. pic.twitter.com/QLItC5wu2Y, — Matthew Moreno (@MMoreno1015) August 2, 2019. He plays as a baseball pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball (MLB). "It has been fun growing my hair but it's a lot of hard work. https://nnimgt-a.akamaihd.net/transform/v1/crop/frm/5QSV2wJYJi8ZgVyWibkV7A/b699118c-1b64-44b4-b2cf-6af5a09500a1.JPG/r142_252_5653_3366_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg, Quiet affair as first concrete is poured for $35m Western Cancer Center in Dubbo, Chilly night as hundreds of residents left without power, https://www.doitforcancer.com.au/fundraisers/dustymay, How a 'bit of fun' on-air led to a VIP trip in the region for Kyle and Jackie O's production crew, Here are new three new sculptures that will be added to the Lawson Park sculpture walk, Do you remember attending the races in 2006? DNTixList This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. The Dodgers’ Dustin May was finally recognized for his hair game. We will NEVER share your email with anyone! "During this process I have been mistaken a lot for a girl but I have laughed it off, it has been fun growing my hair. On the subject of Dustin May, aside from having the best flow in the game, he is also 100 percent ready to go when baseball returns. Career. Subscribe now to get full access to the new sports page. Blake Williams - Someone suggested I get it cut to use as a wig for someone suffering from cancer and I thought it was a nice idea as we have had close family and friends affected by cancer so I went with it," Dusty said. "DOUBLE DOUBLE5" Oh, and @ashleynicokelly I believe KNOX helped our boys in blue! The team’s reluctance to part with either is a big reason they did not make any big moves at the trade deadline. 3,039 These will be hairs that you dust. While getting a trim can remove a lot of unhealthy hair (split ends and knots), it will also remove the most length. ©2020 The Athletic Media Company. Do it again Knox!!! Your email address will not be published. The 10-year-old Cudgegong Valley Primary School student will be cutting his hair on July 9 and donating it so it can be turned into a wig. For fans who want to call May by his preferred nickname, he likes to keep it straightforward. #DodgersNation #dodgers #losangeles #lafans #doyers #baseball #mlb #besbol #fans #lableedsblue #thinkblue #ChavezRavine #HollywoodLifestyle #ItsAnLAThing #ITFDB #LATogether #coreyseager ... SEAG SAUCE!!!! So I don’t want to lose. May stands 6-foot-6, is lanky, has long red hair… “There’s definitely the trolls out there that go after me for my hair,” May said. He made his MLB debut in August 2019. The Dodgers’ Will Smith got the best of the Braves’ Will Smith by slugging, Marcell Ozuna’s baserunning blunder in Game 5 of the NLCS at Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas on Friday night cost his Atlanta Braves badly.