This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm We used them in our bedroom on our dressers and nightstands and on all of our kitchen drawers. Then seems to find it’s grip. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2011. I don't think a one year old would be able to figure it out, but it is definitely not completely toddler proof. I needed something that would prevent him from getting into the drawers, but was still convenient for me if I was in a rush. There's a problem loading this menu right now. They don't hold properly under the doors and tend to slide against the carpet. These do a great job at gripping a door and making it stay open. Angle Locks 4 Pack is suitable for corner drawers, cabinets, appliances and laundry rooms. He has already slammed his little fingers once and I intervened before he did it again. My advise, keep looking and buy something else. They are easiest to place by hand, because you have to put pressure on the middle while you are sliding them under the door... but after using a few times I was able to maneuver them with my foot so I didn't have to bend over. Activate to move to this slide, slide 4 of 5, Our 2 month old sleeps 9+ hours every night!!" Well, after about a month, one of the pieces started to slide back on every single latch, which prevented the other piece from connecting to it. Get it as soon as Thu, Sep 24. Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2016. And my kids have pet rodents in their rooms. We have hardwood floor and these grippers do their job. I loved these locks, which we put on squared edged drawers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Our vision is a world of well rested babies and happy parents. You can return this item for any reason: no shipping charges. Dream Baby Royal Converta 3-in-1 Play-Pen Gate The Dreambaby® Royal Converta® 3 in 1 Play-Pen Gate is a versatile and convenient way to keep your child safe… View Details Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020. Doesn’t stay under the doors and every time I would shut the door it would squish down and pop out the other side. TAX ID: 20-3069536. I read in the reviews that someone put cardstock between the rubber feet and the floor, but that didnt work for me, the cardstock buckled on the carpet and just crumpled up when moved. Comes in two fun colors. Please try again. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Get it as soon as Thu, Sep 24. I use them on a set of drawers that aren't used everyday, I can't comment on them in high usage areas. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Dream On Me, Inc. 1532 S Washington Ave Piscataway Township, NJ 08854 732-752-7220 Customer Care: +1 (732) 366-1788 [email protected] Dog Proof Litter Box. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I specifically chose these because the grippers were colored and less apt to look dirty. 91. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Holds Door Open for Cats. These work well on my hardwood floors, but are more difficult to use on carpet. We have them in common areas but bedrooms get hot. 1) These locks only work on furniture with square corners. Please try your search again later. We, Babydream, have only one specific nursing bottle in the world. Tee-Zed Products Pty Ltd Level 3, 282 Oxford Street Bondi Junction NSW 2022 +61 (0) 2 9386 4000. We have had good results with the strap type locks and will be replacing these with a set of those. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 13, 2014, good product at the beginning but doesn't last long as either piece will come off and you end up covering with plenty of sellotape, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2014. Under door gripper 2 pack. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $7.96 Shipping to Germany. Activate to move to this slide, slide 3 of 3, Push the tab and pull the drawer at the same time to open. These babies stick. Door Buddy Child Proof Door Lock and Foam Baby Door Stopper. BLACK RETRACTABLE GATE - FITS OPENINGS UP TO 140cm, RETRACTABLE GATE - FITS OPENINGS UP TO 140cm, ROYALE 3-IN-1 CONVERTA® 2 PANEL EXTENSION FOR F849, ROYALE 3-IN-1 CONVERTA® PLAY-PEN GATE - WHITE, CHELSEA XTRA-WIDE HALLWAY AUTO-CLOSE GATE, CHELSEA XTRA-TALL AUTO-CLOSE SECURITY GATE - WHITE. It will lock in place automatically when drawer is shut. I hate when the kids play with the door to our family room/ den, so I bought this to keep the door open more permanently. I was sent all white. I feel like there are better options on the market. Dreambaby Flex-Loop Lock with E-Z Check Indicator, White, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2012. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. One fell off within a week and the second was pulled off by our 1 year old within a month. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Activate to move to this slide, slide 3 of 5, Copyright © Dreambaby. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It will lock in place automatically when drawer is shut. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 30, 2013. $79.99. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2011. Tee-zed Products (N.Z.) Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I installed it on my kitchen and thought it would work well as I have square corners. Unable to add item to List. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $4.49 $ 4. Tee-Zed Products Pty Ltd Level 3, 282 Oxford Street Bondi Junction NSW 2022 +61 (0) 2 9386 4000. All Rights Reserved. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2014. Cat Door Strap. Activate to move to this slide, slide 5 of 5, They look great (as opposed to a lot of other baby proofing equipment which just looks ugly in place). They work well to prop a door open the traditional way, but also work well if you want to leave a door partway open (I do this so my cat can have access to certain areas without leaving the doors all the way open). Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. 1-888-271-6959. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Has protected the Door from hitting the TV. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I like the design and they arrived on time. Unit 4, Liberty House Business Centre 15 Cromarty Campus, Rosyth Fife, KY11 2YB, Scotland +44 (0) 844 800 9445. And they were easy to open and close (though not easy for our toddler). 2 pack for use in 2 locations. This left us with a house full of open, unlocked drawers. Dream Weighted Sack, 6-12 months $79.00. Doesn’t work perfectly at first when using on our shiny smooth wood tile floors. Two out of three isn't bad, but not good enough for my needs. Add to Cart. Easy to put in place, adjust, or remove. Easy to use and portable. Electrode, Comp-a2e081ca-1e89-458b-928a-56541df64e6f, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0652edd0-007-175378ad696231, Generated: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 17:10:47 GMT, Dreambaby Clip on Fan for Baby Stroller, Safe Foam Fan, White, Dreambaby® Travel System Insect Netting for Car Seat and Stroller, 2 piece set, Dreambaby® Peli's Play Pouch Bath Toy Bag, Dreambaby® Chelsea 10.5 inch Extra Tall Baby Gate Extension, Electrode, Comp-91dcd781-4b5e-4e05-b22f-2ec0db205393, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0b2a71ce-007-175378e8ddd684, Generated: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 17:14:50 GMT, Electrode, Comp-8bbd1e99-f1f3-43fa-9a37-89abc0693b9f, DC-eus2-prod-a5, ENV-topic-seo-prod, PROF-PROD, VER-20.6.1-860680, SHA-860680b823687dfe520a76678ea9d22269c681fb, CID-814fdb56-007-1753796147d203, Generated: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 17:23:04 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state, slide 2 of 5, Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Despite these efforts, they fell off. $5.91 $ 5. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2012. Tee-Zed Products, LLCPO Box 1662Jamestown NC 27282. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. BABY SHOWER BUNDLE GIFT CARD REVIEWS Q&A CONTACT MORE OUR STORY BLOG ... Home / All Products. Sign Up for Our Newsletter: Subscribe. Works perfectly on my door which has a clearance of slightly over 3/4 inch above a hardwood floor. I think they’re safe enough. I was looking for something that would hold a light weight interior door in a carpeted room slightly open so cats could pass, strong enough that my dog couldn't easily push the door open, and easily disabled so humans can come and go at will. I am SO happy that I purchased these, despite the reviews. These do the job for awhile, however the adhesive isn't very strong and they pop off after frequent use. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Dreambaby Safety Catches 12 Pack - Help Childproof Your Cabinets and Drawers, Dreambaby Lever Door Child Safety Lock, White, WONDERKID Adjustable, Reusable Child Safety Locks - Latches to Baby Proof Cabinets, Doors & Appliances (Silver), Dreambaby Adhesive Mag Locks - 8 Locks, 1 Key - White, Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2011. JQK Heavy Duty Door Stopper Rubber Wedge, 304 Stainless Steel Security Door Stops Works On All Floor Types, Brushed(4 Pack), DSB6-BN-P4, JQK Floor Door Stopper, Snowboard Hanger Storage Stainless Steel Sound Dampening Door Stop Bumper Wall Protetor Display Hanger Rack, 5 Pack Brushed, DSB3-BN-P5, Door Stopper, Magnetic Door Stop, Soft-Catch Magnetic Door Catch, Door Hold Open, Stainless Steel, Brushed Satin Nickel Chrome, Hold Your Door Open Softly, Wall Mount,1 Pack Have a Try, JQK Door Stopper, 304 Stainless Steel Sound Dampening Door Stop Bumper Wall Protetor 2 Pack, Brushed, DSB5-BN-P2, Home Security Door Lock, Upgrade Easy Open Childproof Door Reinforcement Lock with 3" Stop Withstand 800 lbs for Inward Swinging Door, Nightlock Deadbolt Defend Your Home (White), AmazonBasics Spring Door Stop - White, 12-Pack.