The heartthrob declares himself 'afraid of bruising' and 'afraid to be broken apart,' noting that 'I've been broken so many times' in the past. Demi Lovato has launched a scathing attack at US President Donald Trump in her new track, ‘Commander In Chief’.. Teaming up with Finneas to co-write the song, Lovato … She’s shared clips of what fans can expect, showing people of all races, genders and political affiliations ― even a man wearing a MAGA hat ― singing along to the song’s lyrics. Lovato teased that the music video will drop Thursday. News.

Updated 1334 GMT (2134 HKT) October 14, 2020.

Lovato said she's not looking to stoke division with the lyrics but hopes to encourage her supporters to stay engaged in the political process and vote in next month's election. In addition to Lovato, Sia and En Vogue were also added to the second round of performers taking center stage. "We have to turn up and vote because it's so important that our voices are heard. ", Lovato said she has made a conscious choice to use her voice on social media to call out injustice, part of a growing wave of artists who are more, "You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't. 'You're so difficult: Max croons that the woman he is singing to is 'so amazing - smile so sweet, makes honey taste bitter', However: He has 'been broken so many times' and is scared he might 'disappoint' his paramour and being left 'with a big hole in my heart'. ', The insider alleged: 'He has been trying to get in contact with her family and friends and they have all blocked him. To me, that's using my platform to speak out about the things that I see that are wrong.". He and Demi went into lockdown together amid the coronavirus pandemic and revealed this July that they had gotten engaged. https://t.co/ys7qrvUvoC pic.twitter.com/txzppHPVIt, — Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) October 14, 2020. You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. 'I'm afraid to love you, love you, afraid to give it my all,' he belts. ', He sings that he is gripped with fear of having to 'give up my heart' and 'lose against love' or 'to be overthrown' and wind up 'alone. However this Tuesday night he was seen in a photo obtained by E!

'I'm afraid to love you, love you, afraid to give it my all,' he belts while sitting alone at his instrument in a dark room with projections flashing across the back wall. Max plays and sings against a backdrop of shifting projections that include the Earth in rotation as well as birds flying at sunset and a city view at night. Wife of impeachment witness Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman accuses Trump of putting their 'family in danger' and... Demi Lovato Made Max Ehrich 'Aware' Their 'Relationship Was Over' | PEOPLE.com, Demi Lovato Is Having "Issues" With Max Ehrich After He's Seen Crying - E!

Millions enjoy a last night of freedom before Covid-19 curfew hits Paris and other cities across France, Hunter Biden emails identify Joe Biden as 'the Big Guy' who would receive 10% share in deal with Chinese energy firm, report says, NYPost says Twitter is holding its account hostage as paper is told it must delete links to Hunter Biden email story even though site lifted ban on sharing bombshell report, Facebook censors Tiffany Trump and BLOCKS users from sharing her Twitter posts two days after Hunter Biden controversy - but claims it was an 'error'.

It was a fun night and we all got to hang out and head to the studio together,' Sonika explained to E! Lovato will perform the song for the first time at the Billboard Music Awards Wednesday night. Lovato is set to release an accompanying music video on Wednesday. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. © 2020 NME is a member of the media division of BandLab Technologies. Demi Lovato has released her new song “Commander in Chief,” which is a clear diss aimed at Donald Trump. Singing up a storm: Demi Lovato's ex-fiance Max Ehrich released an emotional new ballad called Afraid this Friday along with a music video, The way they were: He and Demi got engaged in July after going into lockdown together but by last month it emerged they have split, Showing off his astonishing vocal skills he continues: 'I'm afraid to love you, love you, love with you with my whole heart. Demi Lovato says her anxiety and depression have 'come back... Giggling Demi Lovato gets cosy in the back of an SUV with... 'I have no response!' (CNN)Demi Lovato wants to use her voice for more than just singing.

However last month it emerged that they had broken their engagement, and while he claimed to have found out about the split 'through a tabloid,' a People source said Demi made sure to inform him of her decision beforehand. “I’m calling on all of you,” she said, “please join me in voting for this year’s election.”. Teaming up with Finneas to co-write the song, Lovato calls out Trump’s racial injustice, management of the coronavirus pandemic and more. The world's defining voice in music and pop culture since 1952. The spare, socially distanced video shows Max, 29, showing off his toned arms in a sleeveless top while accompanying himself on the piano. Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual.

'I'm a mess and I'm still broken but I'm finding my way back, and it feels like someone's stolen all the light I ever had,' she sang on the track. ', This past weekend he was spotted looking heartbroken at the beach where he proposed to Demi, and early this week an E! October 3, 2020 Demi Lovato is set to perform at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards. Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. Demi Lovato's ex-fiance Max Ehrich sings about being afraid of falling in love on the day they met in new track inspired by failed engagement. “Commander in Chief” follows the release of Lovato's song “Still Have Me,” where she addressed her split with ex Max Ehrich. Demi Lovato's latest song isn't a diss track aimed at an ex; it's about President Donald Trump.Lovato dropped the single "Commander in Chief" at midnight on … The melodies are sparse, shrouded by Lovato’s clean vocals, building to include more instruments and backed in the latter half by a gentle gospel chorus. Demi Lovato's ex-fiance Max Ehrich released an emotional new ballad called Afraid this Friday along with a music video. ', Max croons that the woman he is singing to is 'so amazing - smile so sweet, makes honey taste bitter. Security video shows prison guards 'did not lift a finger to stop R.Kelly from being beaten by a fellow inmate', Islamist terrorist asked pupils at French school to point out teacher who had shown them Charlie Hebdo cartoons of Mohammed and then beheaded him - as two parents who 'led outrage' are arrested, Supermodel Linda Evangelista backs her ex-husband's four rape accusers who say he sexually assaulted them while he was head of top model agency, Race, climate change and COVID: Topics are revealed for the final presidential debate as moderator's ties to the Democrats come under scrutiny, Seven weeks to live: Death row inmate, 43, will become first female federal prisoner to be executed in 70 YEARS after strangling a pregnant woman and cutting the baby girl out of her womb in 2004, Former Eagles' guitarist Don Felder, 73, and fiancee Diane McInerney, 49, end their engagement after two years of dating, 'I love you lil bro, my twin': Fetty Wap shares emotional tribute to his sibling after the 26-year-old was fatally gunned down in New Jersey, Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 numbers would have to 'get really, really bad' before he advocates another national lockdown as he admits Americans are 'fatigued' by shutdowns, Queen, 94, should get anti-Covid jab to persuade public to trust the vaccination when it becomes available, UK government adviser says, Angela Merkel warns Germans that 'difficult months are ahead of us' as country posts new daily record of over 7,800 coronavirus cases, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she's 'blessed to be COVID clear' as she posts sweet photo of her kissing infant daughter, Thousands of anti-lockdown protesters gather in London on the first day of the capital's Tier 2 lockdown as businesses warn 200,000 jobs will go this WEEKEND, Au revoir to the bars! "There's been so many times that I've wanted to write the President a letter or sit down with him and ask him these questions," she told CNN.

Just do it, go for it. His side: Demi's song prompted Max to say on social media that 'I was used' and snipe: 'I hope your single gets to number one'. Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual. She's in contact with lawyers now on what to do. Online.

Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, 'I have no response!' ', Looking fab: The spare, socially distanced video shows Max, 29, showing off his toned arms in a sleeveless top while accompanying himself on the piano, Evocative: 'I'm afraid to love you, love you, afraid to give it my all,' he belts while sitting alone at his instrument in a dark room with projections flashing across the back wall, Soul-baring: Showing off his astonishing vocal skills he continues: 'I'm afraid to love you, love you, love with you with my whole heart', Trepidation: He sings that he is gripped with fear of having to 'give up my heart' and 'lose against love' or 'to be overthrown' and wind up 'alone'. Au revoir to the bars! Her lyrics criticise the president repeatedly and honestly, Lovato singing “If you mess with things selfishly they’re bound to come undone”, “You can’t get enough of shutting down systems for personal gain”, and “We’re in a state of crisis… while you line your pockets deep“. But there are a lot of people who don't have those tools," she said. Demi's song prompted Max to say on social media that 'I was used' and snipe: 'I hope your single gets to number one. COMPLEX participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COMPLEX gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Demi Lovato has launched a scathing attack at US President Donald Trump in her new track, ‘Commander In Chief’. The Man and Cardi B. Her advice to those having a difficult time right now is to try to be of service to others and don't be too hard on yourself. Sizzling sensation: The heartthrob declares himself 'afraid of bruising' and 'afraid to be broken apart,' noting that 'I've been broken so many times' in the past, 'I wanna throw up all the ropes': 'So I play, I play safe, holding my guard,' he confesses, adding: 'There is more to give and enjoy', Variety: Max plays and sings against a backdrop of shifting projections that include the Earth in rotation as well as birds flying at sunset and a city view at night. The Queen could promote coronavirus vaccine to convince people that it is safe , Government adviser says. The comments below have not been moderated. In the single, Lovato regularly burns Trump, singing, “Commander in chief, honestly/if I did the things you do, I couldn’t sleep.” Later: “We’ll be in the streets while you’re bunkerin’ down,” a clear nod to this summer when he hid in the White House bunker as people took to the streets in Washington, D.C. to protest police brutality. You're so beautiful. ", In the song, which Lovato co-wrote, she sings "Do you even know the truth/We're in a state of crisis/People are dying/While you line your pockets deep/Commander in Chief/How does it feel/To still be able to breathe?". I wanna throw up all the ropes.'. We’ll ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook. News source claimed that 'she is having all sorts of issues with Max not leaving her alone. (CNN)Demi Lovato wants to use her voice for more than just singing. 'I met Max recently at dinner with mutual friends.