It is the tenth and final song from Music Mondays. [Verse 1: Justin Bieber] [Hook: Justin Bieber] - JB She's fresher than recipes Chance The Rapper – Confident", Offiziellecharts.de – Justin Bieber feat. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? "[15], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, "Justin Bieber's Journals aims for maturity: Album review", "Justin Bieber Makes Full 'Recovery' On Music Mondays Track", "Justin Bieber's 'Journals' Collection to Drop In Time For Christmas (Exclusive)", "BIG NEWS!!! * Agradecemos a camiM_Bieber por haber añadido la letra 'Confident en español' de Justin Bieber. [Verse 3: Chance the Rapper] [Bridge: Justin Bieber] And I don't know why (IGH!) Nasty but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheets [Jeremih & Justin Bieber] Chance The Rapper, The Making of Justin Bieber's "Confident", Alternative version with instrumental from. Although he definitely piques her interest, she says he has to "try harder than that" to get her. She say "I know, honey bunny, that's the funny thing" (ooh!) Bienvenidas!♡ En la página encontraran: Juegos~Novelas~Info~Bieber Hechos~Etc♥ Son todas/os invitados a nuestra familia♡♥ Oh no no, oh no no, right there "Confident" received positive feedback from music critics, who deemed it as a highlight from the album. 59,557 views, added to favorites 1,127 times. 1.1K likes. Oh no no, oh no no, oh no? Got passports, mi amor started slow, got faster Oh no no, oh no no and I'm down with it The Rapper? Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. Oh no no, oh no no (and she's fine with that/and I'm down with that) I wonder if there’s more of youShe’s got my attention, she’s confident, Oh, no, no, oh, no, noShe’s confidentOh, no, no, oh, no, noAnd I’m down with itOh, no, no, oh, no, noShe’s confidentYou could tell by the way she walks in the room, She said it’s her first timeI think she might of liedFeels so good damn, and I don’t know whyI’m addicted, something like a headacheGot me twisted, but still I gotta have itExplosive, explosive (I could still smell her perfume)It’s not hard to notice, that I’m openHypnotized by the way she moves, Then she started dancing, sexual romancingNasty, but she fancy, Mona Lisa masterpieceWhat’s your nationality? Oh no no, oh no no, she's confident Chance? Justin Bieber - Confident (Letras y canción para escuchar) - That’s right I think she foreign / Think she foreign, got passports / Mi amor started slow, got faster / She gon’ work some more, work some more / No stopping her now, no stopping her now But still I gotta have it She ain't got a heart or a ass, just her brains Your body like a weapon, automatic What's your nationality? That's right I think she foreign, I think she foreign CONFIDENT es una canción de Justin Bieber que se estrenó el 9 de diciembre de 2013, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Journals. It's not hard to notice, that I'm open (yeah, yeah) Despacito (Remix) (feat. She said it's her first time (oh, yeah, yeah) Then she started dancing, sexual romancing Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee). [6] Journals would be available on iTunes until January 2, 2014, and all sixteen songs will be available for purchase individually thereafter. She got a body like that, I ain't never seen nothing like that Me pregunto si hay más de tiElla tiene mi atención, ella es segura, Oh no no, oh no noElla es seguraOh, no, no, oh no noVoy a ir por elloOh no no, oh no noElla es seguraSe podría decir por la manera en que camina en mi cuarto, Ella dijo que era su primera vezCreo que ella mintióSe sintió tan bien, maldita sea, y yo no sé por quéSoy adicto, es como un dolor de cabezaMe retorció, pero todavía tengo que tenerlaExplosivo, explosivo(Todavía puedo oler su perfume)No es muy difícil darse cuenta, que estoy abiertoHipnotizado por la manera en que se mueve, Entonces ella comenzó a bailar, sexualmenteFabuloso, pero ella se imagina, Mona Lisa obra maestra¿Cuál es tu nacionalidad? Don’t do it to meDon’t do it to meOh, no, no, oh, no, noDon’t do it to meOh, no, no, oh, no, noDon’t do it to meOh, no, no, oh, no, noDon’t do it to meOh, no, no, oh, no, no, Focused, I’m focusedShe got a body like thatI ain’t never seen nothing like thatLike a fantasy in front of meI think that something special is going downThat’s right, I think she foreignThink she foreign, got passportsMi amor started slow, got fasterShe gon’ work some more, work some moreNo stopping her now, no stopping her now, Then she started dancing, sexual romancingNasty, but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheetsWhat’s your nationality? [9] It was released on January 29, 2014. [14], On April 13, 2014, Chance The Rapper brought out Bieber during his performance at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, where they performed "Confident. Oh no no, oh no no and I'm down with that She's confident Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. Chance The Rapper – Confident", Spanishcharts.com – Justin Bieber feat. She got a body like that, I ain't never seen nothing like that Still gotta, (still I gotta have it) But still I gotta have it, Justin Bieber - Confident ft. Jeremih (Extended), Justin Bieber - Confident ft. Лингво-лаборатория Амальгама: перевод текста песни Confident группы Justin Bieber [Hook: Justin Bieber] Got passports, mi amor started slow, got faster