"Happy 7th anniversary! This content is imported from Instagram. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's wedding was quite the event.. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's Wedding: Inside their Ceremony John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's Wedding: Inside their Ceremony "Everyone was … Did Meghan Wear Princess Diana's Cartier Watch? "Happy 7th anniversary! News has learned that Legend's pal and the producer of his new album Love in the Future Kanye West attended the nuptials sans Kim Kardashian and baby North West. "She's the one. The couple have been married seven years now and are currently expecting their third child together. I’m so grateful for our love and our life together. A post shared by John Legend (@johnlegend) on Sep 15, 2020 at 12:29am PDT, Street Style Straight from Paris Fashion Week, Radha Blank on Her Lockdown Breakout Film, Paris Fashion Week Spring 2021’s Best Looks. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Mansion for $24 Million — See Inside! Meanwhile Miles gave his parents a very different one-of-a-kind gift: a photograph of the happy couple on the wedding day — with their faces scribbled over. "I love it. She's a wonderful mother. You're like a brother to me!!" My best pal. "You painted mommy? ", "I love it," she added with a laugh, "Thank you so much.". Chrissy Teigen celebrated her and John Legend's seventh wedding anniversary with her trademark sense of humor. I love you.". While Teigen and Legend love to tease each other online, they're also no stranger to singing each other's praises. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Chrissy Teigen Says She's "Quiet" but "Okay", J.Lo Bares Her Abs in a Cardigan and Crop Top. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Chrissy Teigen Is on Vacation with Miles and Luna, John Legend Recalls What Made Him Fall for Chrissy, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Had a Pizza Party, Chrissy Teigen Trolls John Legend Over Oscars, Best Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Couple Moments. "[Parenthood] deepens your love for your partner because you see them in a different light," he said. I love this woman so much and I love taking care of her, especially while she’s growing our little baby. She first wore an ivory strapless open back, V-neck ball gown with lifted tulle skirt and tiered flange, with hand-cut petal embroidered detail for the actual ceremony, before changing into a mermaid ivory gown that had a micro pleated bodice and sheared organza full skirt for the reception, and then later switched up her look again for the after party, donning a crimson strapless mermaid gown. A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on Sep 14, 2020 at 8:59am PDT. 14 years together! Legend posted on Instagram clips of himself cooking Teigen a Spanish tapas-style dinner for their anniversary meal. Teigen asked her son in a separate video. Legend hilariously dubbed their celebratory meal a "Spaniversary.". Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Michael Kovac/WireImage Meanwhile Miles gave his parents a very different one-of-a-kind gift : a photograph of the happy couple on the wedding … "Thank you?" the reigning Sexiest Man Alive told PEOPLE last year. She makes me laugh all the time. Along with the carrot cake and three wardrobe changes for the beautiful bride, the couple's lavish and intimate ceremony, which was held in Lake Como, Italy, over the weekend, also included some very famous guests—and some of them even decided to lend their vocals to serenade the newlyweds on their special day! "I know I love beyonce but I didn't realize how much I loved beyonce until the dj played ‘love on top' and I cry danced," the 27-year-old tweeted after their nuptials on Sunday. Legend also explained how becoming parents brought them even closer. Teigen has yet to reveal why she was instructed to remain in bed, but recently opened up about how she has been dealing with painful pregnancy headaches. She's my best friend.". Every product on this page was chosen by a Harper's BAZAAR editor. @johnlegend love u buddy. My best pal," she wrote, before quipping, "You're like a brother to me!!". My best pal. ", A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on Sep 14, 2020 at 9:13am PDT, On his Instagram, Legend revealed that he prepared a lavish, homemade Spanish tapas-inspired dinner for Teigen, which included seafood paella, bacon-wrapped dates, and garlic sautéed shrimp. In the post, Luna and her little brother are hugging each other while Luna exclaims, "Happy anniversary!"