© 2020 TV Fanatic When is SWAT returning since Seal Team is in the 10 pm time slot on Wednesday night?? CBS Picks Up Clarice, The Equalizer, and a New Chuck Lorre Comedy The Eye network will debut ten shows during the first three weeks of November -- … CBS FALL 2020 SCHEDULE. You are so right. MACGYVER opens the night at 8:00 PM, leading into MAGNUM P.I. Next, the two most-watched entertainment programs on Sunday air back to back: NCIS: LOS ANGELES at 9:00 PM, followed by NCIS: NEW ORLEANS at 10:00 PM. I loved Tommy and the Deputy and they got canceled. Copyright © 2020 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. We will continue to update the list as more become available. Among the additional renewals are the dramas All Rise, Blue Bloods, Bull, FBI, MacGyver, Magnum P.I., NCIS: Los … Additional new series will be announced at a later date. CBS is all set for the fall. Here’s when 117 broadcast, cable and streaming series debut and come back. Eighty percent of CBS' top-rated television lineup is returning for the upcoming 2020-2021 broadcast season. is on at 10 P.M. on Wednesday nights. Chuck Lorre and Marco Pennette are executive producers for Warner Bros. Television and Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc. James Burrows directed the pilot from a script by Pennette. Here's Every CBS Show Just Cancelled by the Network, Saturday Night Live Promo Hides Justin Bieber's Smile, Original Charmed Star Calls for Ending Feud Between Fans and Cast, Star Trek: Alex Kurtzman Wants to See Unification of Films and Television, How The Walking Dead Is Safely Filming New Season 10 Episodes During the COVID-19 Era, DuckTales: Producers Reveal The Theme For Season 3, Former Saturday Night Live Star Leslie Jones Says She Doesn't Miss It at All, Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Teaser Reveals Surprising Character Returns. CBS is doubling up on primetime premieres in 2020, adding two new dramas (FBI: Most Wanted and Tommy), two major milestones (the 40th season of Survivor and the 15th and final season of Criminal Minds), and two more returning favorites (MacGyver and Undercover Boss). | “Next season, we’ll have five breakout returning freshman series and three compelling new shows placed into a schedule with the incredible stability for which CBS is so well known. on back 2 back. of our, Tonight's Primetime Schedule For CBS And CBS All Access. Next, at 9:00 PM is television’s #2 comedy MOM, starring Anna Faris and Emmy and Academy Award winner Allison Janney, followed by the #2 new comedy, THE UNICORN, starring Walton Goggins at 9:30 PM. Created by Paul Attanasio, Tommy stars Edie Falco as Abigail "Tommy" Thomas, the first female Chief of Police for the Los Angeles Police Department, coming to the LAPD having previously been a New York Police Officer. They are among my favorites. "Next year, we'll have these strong returning series as our foundation ... and Super Bowl LV, too. At the start of the sixth season, McCord became the first female President of the United States. Blood & Treasure and Clarice have been held for midseason, while Survivor is set to return in late 2021. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the Comicbook.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Nicole Drum Ricky Gervais working on third season of 'After Life', ABC's 'For Life' to wrap up Season 1 Tuesday, AMC orders more 'Friday Night In with the Morgans', Stars say 'Trying' relatable to those doing their best in pandemic. Love the line up and love CBS! Together, they form an unlikely and life-affirming friendship as they begin a journey that will forever impact both of their lives. 5-0 wasn’t renewed. See the complete schedule here: https://t.co/WSdGMHJ4TC pic.twitter.com/yfqZHgeuEy. TheWrap has rounded up all the dates we know -- so far -- for Fall TV shows' debuts. The following new CBS shows have yet to premiere but are coming soon in 2020 or beyond! Starring Téa Leoni, Tim Daly Bebe Neuwirth, Željko Ivanek, Erich Bergen, and more, political drama Madam Secretary followed the life United States Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord. The Equalizer, as well as returning dramas Blue Bloods, Bull, Evil, FBI, FBI: Most Wanted, MacGyver, Magnum P.I., and SEAL Team, and comedy, The Unicorn, are still awaiting word on when they will return. CBS will begin rolling out its scripted shows in November. DMCA. It was on FOX but they cancelled it! It was a last minute decision by CBS to add it it to the fall schedule. Updated at October 13, 2020 1:44 pm. The series debuted on September 21, 2014 and ended on December 8, 2019 after six seasons. When it comes to what got the axe, the series not returning represent a mix of long-running series simply coming to the end of the run and newer series that just aren't going forward as well as several that were in in their first season. The series, which also starred Violette Beane Suraj Sharma, Joe Morton, Javicia Leslie, and Erica Gimpel, debuted on September 30, 2019 and aired its finale on April 26, 2020. Copyright © TV Series Finale. "Thanks to these exceptional shows, we're going to win the current season by 1 million viewers," Kelly Kahl -- president of CBS Entertainment -- said in a statement. Returning reality series include Survivor, The Amazing Race, 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, and Undercover Boss. Riverdale Season 4 Trailer: Is Jughead Dead? Learn how your comment data is processed. As far as the new season, time will tell. THE EQUALIZER stars Queen Latifah as Robyn McCall, Chris Noth as William Bishop, Lorraine Toussaint as Viola “Aunt Vi” Lascombe, Tory Kittles as Marcus Dante, Liza Lapira as Melody Zhao and Laya DeLeon Hayes as Delilah.”. CBS is doubling up on primetime premieres in 2020, adding two new dramas (, © 2020 CBS Interactive. MONDAYS– Monday’s lineup returns intact. I also watch Sheldon and Unicorn and the Neighborhood, but do not care for them as much as the others I listed. The good news is that the series with confirmed premiere dates will launch with several episodes banked, allowing them to air without breaks, initially. Hawaii 5-0 was one of my favorites. This network is a total waste of time now. Mark Harmon's "NCIS" was among the 23 shows CBS has renewed for the 2020-21 season.