This pretty and feminine name has some of the most famous royal associations. Now is the perfect time to start your Baby Registry! Lucia of Bourbon-Two Sicilies was born a princess, but became a Duchess when she married Prince Eugenio of Savoy, the 5th Duke of Genoa. Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. I think you should give your child a middle name, here is why: Absolutely! We have plenty of different baby name categories to search for special meanings plus popular and unique names, search our database before choosing but also note that baby name categories designed to help you and not to be an influential factor when choosing a name. [ Read: Baby Girl Names Starting With S ]. Jane is not always a plain name. It is the name of Peter Philips’ daughter and Queen Elizabeth II eldest grandchild.

How about paris....I mean, that's what you named your avatar right? There are many nicknames for the faithful brassiere—some rude, some crude and some that are just downright funny. [ Read: Baby Girl Names That Mean Queen ]. This lacy name, which was extremely popular centuries ago, but is rarely heard now, is tied with Queen Maud of Norway. Sibylla is of Greek origin and means ‘oracle’. The name Patricia is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "noble, patrician".. Patricia still sounds patrician, though its scores of nicknames definitely don't. The name means ‘defender or protector’ in German. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Not sure how you feel about that one. Thanks for sticking with us for a full year. It means ‘pure’. Caroline is another extremely popular name from the echelons of royal history.
Here are a few first and middle name combinations that we thought would be great for your baby girl. The name Patricia is of Latin origin and means ‘noble’. A middle name or names are the names between your given name and your surname (last name). And it’s quite a fitting choice for a royal baby girl, considering how regal it sounds. Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. Charlene, a former Olympic swimmer from South Africa, became the Princess of Monaco after marrying Prince Albert II.

Pippa is the nickname for this Greek name. I agree with the diddles guy up above...go with a nick name that has nothing to do with …
The name was first used in the 16th century as a feminine form of Henri and means ‘home ruler’. We use cookies. Rose is the name of a flower. The name is derived from the Latin word ‘gratia’ which means ‘God’s favor’. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. Información sobre tu dispositivo y conexión a Internet, incluida tu dirección IP, Actividad de navegación y búsqueda al utilizar sitios web y aplicaciones de Verizon Media. It has been used as a name since the 15th century but gained ground in the early 20th century. The meaning of Yasmin is ‘jasmine flower’. This lilting Italian name means ‘graceful light’. It is an Italian name meaning ‘strong’. Elizabeth is one of the strongest royal names for a baby girl. Quinn is the latest addition to the royal girl names list. This Biblical name of Hebrew origin would definitely make a unique choice. Berenice is a beautiful Greek name, meaning ‘one who brings victory’. My mom's name is Patricia and I love her dearly but I wasn't going to name any of my kids that name, at least as a FN. This is the top 5 list of names that I chose for boys: Here is the top 5 girl middle name chosen by me: Simple! It means ‘the beautiful’.

it's my name and I absolutely hate the nickname "Patty"...10 points for best answer. I think Reece is way too far of a stretch. It’s believed that the Roman-British Christian saint Ursula was the daughter of a king, and she was martyred because she refused to get married. Philippa means ‘lover of horses’. It was borne by two reigning queens, Elizabeth I and Elizabeth II, along with a series of princesses and queen consorts. We are always happy to help. What Are The Causes And Risks Of Delivering A Premature Baby? The name Anastasia belonged to one of the daughters of the last czar of Russia.