Think ahead. Put a ding in the universe.” – Steve Jobs, 7. I think you should always have a big team behind you if you are a big brand because it makes you think big. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Walt Disney, 25. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali, 16. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.”, “Small thinking keeps small businesses small”, “A significant portion of what we call reality was shaped by human effort.”, “Don't be a pawn, when you're meant to be the king.”, “I believe my divine assignment is to help unleash passion in you, ladies, that will give you so much to give that even after you've given the best you've got you still have so much left that it pisses you off that you didn't give more.”. As someone who has dealt with economic hardship, I am committed to making the changes necessary for our country to become more equitable. “It takes the same energy to think small as it does to think big. 4439 matching entries found. “I like thinking big. Welcome back. Think little goals and expect little achievements. “Minimal collateral damage" and "entire star system" do not belong in the same sentence. Big ideas and big plans are often easier -certainly no more difficult – than small ideas and small plans.” – David J. Schwartz, 3. The BBC has the obligation to think big. Embrace the idea of endless possibility…. You have to think anyway, so why not think big? You’re thinking way below your true sensual potential. What I learned from my father is to think big. So dream big and think bigger.” – Daymond John, 30. “Your comfort zone is a place where you keep yourself in a self-illusion and nothing can grow there but your potentiality can grow only when you can think and grow out of that zone.”, “Don't live the same day over and over again and call that a life. “If people aren’t calling you crazy, you aren’t thinking big enough.” – Richard Branson, 5. If you don’t think big, you don’t get big.” – Vanilla Ice. In urbanization, you think big because you are thinking decades ahead. “Listen, if you don’t talk big game, you never get anywhere. 60. For me, the winning strategy in any start-up business is, 'Think big but start small.'. Please, all you MCs out there, all you fans out there, don't think Big gonna make a record dissing 2Pac or the West Coast because it's not going down like that. Show more. T. Harv Eker. You Small Things People Fear. “Listen, if you don’t talk big game, you never get anywhere. “Most of us make two basic errors with respect to intelligence: 1. “By thinking big, we can transform our world.” – Ben Carson, 22. “You don't need to have it all before you start, you don't need to know everything, you don't need to understand fully how it works and you don't need to be sure or assured of the future. “Rich people think BIG. If you don't think big, you don't get big. “The price of greatness is responsibility.” – Winston Churchill, 26. I go everywhere quiet - like a ninja. Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures. Execute with full passion. Showing search results for "Think Big" sorted by relevance. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, 10. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.” – Donald Trump, 11. Think fast. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt. “If you think small, your world will be small. “To be successful, you must act big, think big and talk big.” – Aristotle Onassis, Your email address will not be published. Listen, if you don't talk big game, you never get anywhere. “Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.” – John F. Kennedy, 15. Thinking Big Quotes ted.payne July 25, 2017 Self-Help Quotes Leave a comment “Build castles, don’t dig graves.” ― David J. Schwartz “Belief triggers the power to do.” ― David J. Schwartz “You have to think big to be big.” “Whatever you are thinking, think bigger.” – Tony Hsieh, 18. Dream bigger. If you think big, your world will be big.” – Paulo Coelho, 4. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It's core to Amazon's culture that we want to innovate and think big, and it's great to be at a place like that. If you can’t get enough, check out these inspirational quotes to get you through the day . Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Perspective will emerge. Look beyond your normal limits. Don’t worry about too many things at once. If you don’t think big, you don’t get big.” – Vanilla Ice, 2. It takes the same effort to think small than to think big. Related Topics. You just have to get started.”, Sleeping With Enormity: The Art Of Seducing Your Dreams & Living With Passion, How to Build Self-Esteem and Be Confident: Overcome Fears, Break Habits, Be Successful and Happy. It's a really paradoxical thing. I hope you find great value in these Think Big Quotes about Thinking Big from my large collection of inspirational quotes and motivational sayings. If you think big, then it's going to be big. Poor people think small.” – T. Harv Eker, 21. “Think bigger. I love Teddy Roosevelt... As a country, we need to think big again. See things in a larger picture. Small nations have no time for small goals - they have to think big in order to become contributors. – Motivational video of the week. We underestimate our own brainpower. Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures. But to think big frees you from the insignificant details. Think big goals and win big success. “To THINK BIG and to use our talents doesn’t mean we won’t have difficulties along the way. Act bigger – and you’ll live a much bigger version of your life!”, “Many ideas fail to see the light of day and are buried in the same fertile mind they once originated in because of a single reason. At 15, I worked as a computer programmer at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, or Fermilab. And at the moment, that clarion call sounds an uncertain note to me. View the list The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. Consider the next step. “Make no small plans for they have no power to stir the soul.” – Niccolo Machiavelli, 17. Think Big Quotes. 2. Some people call it egotistical, some people call it high hopes, some people call it confidence. Inspirational Thinking Motivational Thought Career Love Bank Account Photography Cute Girly Clever Facebook Status Sarcasm Jokes Inspirational Love Support Universe Men And Women Party Hard Dreams. These dream big quotes are inspiring. “Those who believe they can move mountains,do.Those who believe they can’t,cannot.” – David J. Schwartz, 13. “We can’t win,” we moan. We overestimate the other fellow’s brainpower.” -David J. Schwartz, 14. “There is always room in your life for thinking bigger, pushing limits and imagining the impossible.” – Tony Robbins, 6. The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. “It’s never too late to think big. “Think big. “Do not follow where the path may lead. When a role no longer affords those opportunities, it might be best to leave it in capable hands and move on. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss, 16. “Predetermine the objectives you want to accomplish. But now that I'm here, you see people pushing strollers, people hanging out in the park.