English actor Roger Moore jokingly said he had no idea why Winehouse chose to include him in the lyrics, unless she wanted a word that rhymed with "door", or could not find a word that rhymed with "Connery".[9]. Your rolled up sleeves in your skull t-shirt, Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. "[5] People magazine called the track "instantly memorable. "You Know I'm No Good" is a song written and performed by English singer Amy Winehouse from her second and final studio album, Back to Black (2006). Run out to meet you, chips and pitta, Arctic Monkeys performed a cover of the song on their 2007 tour.[8]. Critical response to the single was positive. "You Know I'm No Good" (featuring Ghostface Killah), *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. The song also appears in the now discontinued GHTV mode of Guitar Hero Live. The track follows in the footsteps of Winehouse's pre…, Amy Jade Winehouse (born 14 September 1983 in Southgate, London, died 23 July 2011 in Camden, London) was an English singer and composer, known for her eclectic mix of various musical genres including, Amy Jade Winehouse (born 14 September 1983 in Southgate, London, died 23 July 2011 in Camden, London) was an English singer and composer, known for her eclectic mix of various musical genre…. 1", "Roger Moore: I'm the worst Bond, apparently", "iTunes - Music - You Know I'm No Good (Remixes & B Sides) - EP by Amy Winehouse", Austriancharts.at – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good", Ultratop.be – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good", "Amy Winehouse Chart History (Billboard Canadian Hot 100)", Hitlisten.NU – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good, Lescharts.com – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good", Offiziellecharts.de – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good", "Irish-charts.com – Discography Amy Winehouse", Dutchcharts.nl – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good", Norwegiancharts.com – Amy Winehouse feat. The single was released in the UK on 8 January 2007. Chart History", The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=You_Know_I%27m_No_Good&oldid=974806936, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultalternativesongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry without certification, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "You Know I'm No Good" (radio edit) - 3:36, "You Know I'm No Good" (featuring Ghostface Killah) (Ghostface UK Version) – 3:23, "You Know I'm No Good" (Skeewiff Mix) – 5:45, "You Know I'm No Good" (Vodafone Live at TBA) – 4:21, "You Know I'm No Good" (Fettes Brot Remix) – 3:52, This page was last edited on 25 August 2020, at 03:59. [4] Billboard found that the track—"in original form—could be no better"; however, it acknowledged that the Ghostface Killah remix added a "ferocious discordant sputter at the midsection. [7] The single peaked on the UK Singles Chart at number 18 for the week ending 14 January 2007, in an excellent week for Winehouse that saw Back to Black achieve a new UK peak of number one, previous single "Rehab" return to the UK top 20, and Frank re-enter the UK chart at number 62 more than three years after its first release. The song's performance on the awards ceremony subsequently led to an increase in digital downloads, notably on iTunes, where the song re-entered the Top Songs chart at number 55 in the United States. The video premiered on VH1 during the weekend of 3 March 2007. Arnold, Chuck (2007-11-26), "Amy Winehouse". The original appeared on Winehouse's album, while the version with Ghostface Killah appears on his album More Fish. Hand me your stella and fly, The video features Winehouse in numerous settings including a bar, a bedroom, and a bathtub. Go directly to shout page. A documentary film based on the life and death of Winehouse was released, Amy (2015) and a performance of Winehouse performing You Know I'm No Good at 45th At Night, in 2007 was featured. To date, the single, which spent a total of 11 consecutive weeks on the UK Singles Chart, has sold 53,272 copies in the UK. Leave feedback, "You Know I'm No Good" is the second single from Amy Winehouse's second studio album, Back to Black (2006). I cheated myself, This is when my buzzer goes, "You Know I'm No Good" appears as a playable track for the video game Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party; with the shortened cover maintaining a cute singing voice instead of one similar to Amy's contralto singing. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Then you notice little carpet burn, Ghostface Killah – You Know I'm No Good", "Romanian Top 100 – Issue nr: 8/2007 (05 Martie – 11 Martie 2007)", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swisscharts.com – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good", "Amy Winehouse Chart History (Adult Alternative Songs)", "Amy Winehouse Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", Spanishcharts.com – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good", "Danish single certifications – Amy Winehouse – Back to Black", "Italian single certifications – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good", "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Amy Winehouse; 'You Know I'm No Good')", "British single certifications – Amy Winehouse – You Know I'm No Good", "Amy Winehouse's Billboard U.S. I told you I was trouble, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. "You Know I'm No Good" was released as the second single from Back to Black on 5 January 2007. I cheated myself, A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. For the week of 16 January 2007, the track was chosen as the Single of the Week on the US iTunes Store as a free download. "You Know I'm No Good" was released as the second single from Back to Black on 5 January 2007. You know that I'm no good. Meet you downstairs, in the bar and heardYour rolled up sleeves and your skull T-shirtYou say, why did you do it with him today?And sniff me out…. Newsweek also chose the song as its Pick of the Week for 15 January of the same year. On the Billboard Hot 100, "You Know I'm No Good" debuted at number 91 spot ahead of "Rehab", which also debuted on the chart the same week. Video was shot by director of photography Adam Frisch. A UK edit of the remix featuring Ghostface Killah was also sent to radio, and to download services, and the original full-length US version, featuring Ghostface Killah name-checking Kelly Clarkson amongst others, also received airplay in the United States, where it was added to numerous Rhythmic radio stations. The performance was broadcast internationally via satellite. You know that I'm no good. Like I knew I would, You say "what did you do with him today? Winehouse performed the song at the 50th Annual Grammy Awards ceremony while in London, along with her hit single "Rehab". You Know I'm No Good Lyrics: Meet you downstairs, in the bar and hurt / Your rolled up sleeves and your skull t-shirt / You say "What did you do with him today?" Originally recorded as a solo track, it was remixed with guest vocals from the Wu-Tang Clan member Ghostface Killah. The music video, directed by Phil Griffin (who also directed the video for her previous hit "Rehab"), was released to music channels in late November 2006. The track follows in the footsteps of Winehouse's previous singles of a mix of jazz and R&B with her soulful, raspy vocals and this time hip hop-inspired beats over it.